Bouncer here, with a simple question - why can't white guys fight? Every time I end up calling paramedics...

Bouncer here, with a simple question - why can't white guys fight? Every time I end up calling paramedics, it's for a White guy trying to throw hands, and getting his ass kicked in the process. Do White boys not get taught how to fight by their dads? Their cousins? What is it that makes them unable to take that head up one on one fade?

Attached: 1544076903502.webm (270x480, 2.9M)

Actual former bouncer here, I've seen the opposite.

Cope

we get taught how to shoot niggers.

Blame Gillette.

All of the examples I've come across in which a white guy lost was to another white guy or a pack of 10-15 aboriginals/Lebos.

>Bouncer here, with a simple question - why can't white guys fight? Every time I end up calling paramedics, it's for a White guy trying to throw hands, and getting his ass kicked in the process. Do White boys not get taught how to fight by their dads? Their cousins? What is it that makes them unable to take that head up one on one fade?

Attached: 0%says.png (640x550, 235K)

>Fighting with your hands in 2019
What are we, animals?

Jew here. KYS

Why hide your flag?

is that guy still alive?

I've never seen a neck do that before

>White boys
Drunk ones that go to nignog clubs, no. When I ever went there was a patdown and metal detector sweeps. Why do niggers have to go out drinking with illegal firearms? Because they cant fight either

Same thing here but with all races except Indians. I'm an Indian bouncer and every time I end up calling the paramedics, it's for a white/black/asian/mexicuck guy trying to throw hands, and getting his ass kicked in the process.
Its sad truly

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x1000, 127K)

better question, why do shitty bait threads like this get hundreds of replies on Jow Forums?

STOP RESPONDING TO BAIT YOU FUCKING RETARDS

he died. he's finnish so it was one of the only deaths that year or something, got lots of attention at the time i think.

Am bouncer and no idea what the fuck OP is on about. I've seen all races throw down. And some whites are real good at it. Same with blacks. Same with gays.

nigger

actual bouncer here
Weaklet somalians never get in my club kek

i got a better question why is it when bouncers get cocky and you stick a knife in them they act like its the end of the world and you've done something wrong for simply leveling the playing field? and why when you put your pistol in ones gut and tell him to fuck like a chicken does he tap dance whimper urinate and cry? wtf is wrong with bouncers?

what a strange way to commit suicide

source?

Looks like that skinny white boy just killed a cunt in like 3 seconds, you scared nig?

Eh because it's harmless. Do you think this really makes a difference? Its peeing in a sea of piss.

Come to ATL and try and pull that shit here. I carry a 1911 on me and most of my coworkers stay strapped.

Attached: 03D46055-F92E-41C5-9B73-CD3A6773BA36.gif (316x173, 3.85M)

Attached: 00A15095-9BC5-4D6D-96E2-FD748E04C229.gif (400x225, 3.27M)

BASED AND DELIVERANCE PILLED

Also a bouncer. Have had to call mostly for Asians and Mexicans and Somali. Almost always because they were attacked by Mexicans or in the case of Somalians because they started shit.

Attached: 9096296E-7418-436C-83C4-7CC9DDF19693.gif (400x269, 3.98M)

We dont have to fight our dads. They are in work.

Attached: 756EFC9C-0EC4-44E2-914C-69A78022DE03.gif (400x222, 1.64M)

can't find it, this got posted before here and the op was saying he died. could be lying for all i know.

Sorry you got cut off because you can't handle your liquor. Don't worry, you're not 86'd. You can come back tomorrow.

>unable to take that head up one on one fade?
Does anybody here speak 56%?

Attached: 0265DA78-7104-490C-9818-D3018B0AD17A.gif (320x320, 3.76M)

Attached: FEF12C1D-5E4C-4B85-A423-4256341123B5.gif (320x180, 3.48M)

Attached: D4A09864-07DE-4F78-9824-E95693FBF352.gif (220x153, 652K)

Attached: 39A72766-4678-42E3-BCA8-781C7F3AEBBB.jpg (277x182, 11K)

Attached: 65EFB5CC-A959-4E41-825C-A03CA444F6E6.png (356x268, 118K)

>White guys can't fight

Posts a video of 2 white guys fighting... Do you even know how to shitpost?

He's asking why they can't handle a fist fight on their own. If some one wants to hit you with a "head up fade" they're saying they want to fight you. I don't know why they say it like that though.

What’s with the influx of niggers? The kike cunts have taken off their meme flags but lately there seems to be a niger presence trying to act like their not subhuman?

no bouncer ever calls themselves a bouncer you dumb cunt. try harder next time.

He looks pretty dead or at the very least a quadriplegic

We evolved to use tools and conquered those who fought with their hands.

shill thread started by a group that is trying to bait whites. ignore

I bet he thought it sounded cool but it just sounds like stoned nigger babble.

Blecks seem to have a huge sweet spot right there by the top jaw that makes them go nighty night.

Attached: YT beats nog.gif (320x240, 2.89M)

What do you mean WE kangaroo fucker

Attached: 82394811.jpg (450x664, 71K)

The whites that can fight do it for money.

Op's dad here
Fuck you

yeah at the very least he's now a life long vegetable

Ask yourself that questions fucking retard

You're a larp. Pretty much everyone can throw down except Asians.

Eh. I usually tell people I'm security or floor and then they say "Oh so you're like a bouncer then?" so online it's just easier to say bouncer imo.

lol you still getting shot faggot and maybe 3 or 4 of them too i'm just the drunk remember doesnt matter if i get shot but you fucks bout to get pwnt huh

It's not embedded into our culture to the same degree as blacks. Likely has to do with chimping out being so normal amongst apes.

Thanks for proving his point

kek. definitely asked politely to leave earlier tonight and still seething about it.

in truth bouncers have never tossed me, they always call the cops.

In truth if you knock out a bouncer they lose their jobs, so they're the biggest pussies around. They're literally paid to sit around praying shit doesn't start.

a Jew started this thread

Attached: 1546791183819.jpg (748x1069, 95K)

You mean to tell me you're so bad at drinking and create such a shitstorm that on multiple occasions people would rather call the cops than deal with you? Wow. Badass bro. You do your race and your community proud.

did he break his own neck with that suplex?

sage this slide thread

Looks like it.

>t. huge pussy

Other way around most places in 2019.
You're there to protect the business. If you knock some obnoxious fuck out on the property, the bar might have to answer for it. And fuck forbid he's a minority. People have their cellphones out immediately. You will be fired. Unless you work at a lenient bar you're there to "de-escalate" and not get all tough. Strip clubs don't really give a fuck though. Those guys can go nuts, so I don't recommend trying them.

hubris

On top of that you get fired if someone makes you look like a bitch on camera, because the club loses its veil of security. You're just a big meat shield.

kek.

Killed himself in the process.

Underrated

oh i'm great at drinking you should see it, olympian even, and i don't cause shitstorms its just you kunts won't control your niggers so i have to do it for you then your nigger gets hurt and you have to call an ape handler to come patch him up and talk down to me about letting niggers nig so fuck yourself you sad nigger enabler if you'd do your god damn job the zoo wouldn't be mad

...yikes OP..... yikes
never tempt the 'demon' known as 'white people'

Attached: ajrqR1g_460s.jpg (460x637, 50K)

Guys who look for fights in the nightlife are often frustrated bisexuals. It's not hard to punch a faggot to the ground.

>Bouncer here, with a simple question - why can't white women fight? Every time I end up calling paramedics, it's for a White girl trying to throw hands, and getting her ass kicked in the process. Do White girls not get taught how to fight by their dads when getting sexually molested like niggers do? What is it that makes them unable to take that head up one on one fade?

FTFY

bix nood mufuqqa

Attached: fOjDcOQ.jpg (780x780, 99K)

I've been around for a while now and I don't think I've ever heard of someone getting fired for that. But I suppose I can see why youd think that.

You don't really need to be a tough guy to get 99% of the people who need to go out, though. In fact, being one of those eager to prove you're tough faggots is guaranteed to probably get you fired immediately. Most of the job is just talking to people like you're their dad. If you can manage that, you'd be surprised how quickly that snaps people out of chimping out. Men, anyway. Women are the worst. They're sure you won't touch them and there will be zero consequences.

Learn some proper English or fuck off back to whatever shithole you crawled out of, dumb ESL.

FUCK YOU NIGGER I CAN FIGHT! ONE NIGHT AT THE CLUB THIS NIGGER COMES UP TO ME AND IS LIKE "Excuse me is this seat taken?" AND I'M LIKE "Yes it is because I don't drink with niggers." AND HE'S LIKE "You're an asshole." AND I'M LIKE "I'll kick your ass nigger!" SO THEN THE NIGGER WALKS OFF AND I RUN UP BEHIND HIM AND HIT HIM ON THE BACK OF THE HEAD WITH THE BOTTLE I WAS DRINKING OUT OF. HE WENT DOWN LIKE A LITTLE BITCH. HAHA NIGGERS CAN'T FIGHT WORTH A SHIT!!!!

Civilized people don’t fight. If they do it’s for a reason and not because someone stepped on their Jordans

6/10

Kike thread. But I'll answer.
White guys who can fight, very seldom do because we know we'll be fucked in the justice system if we do. We also have the IQ to realize that there is very even odds even if you are prepared. We have self control, so we just don't get into it that often.
White men who DO fight are usually dumb people who THINK they can fight and always drunk, being drunk is horrible for fighting.
Idk man, I was a bouncer for 5 years and the only time I had to break up a brawl it was between a DJ heading home and some random crazy benzohead who tried to kill him a block away.
Maybe stop letting violent faggots into your club, i.e. do your job faggot.
>I kicked the benzohead in the face and threw him on the ground and held him until the cops came
>took three cops to control him and everyone of the cops came over to shake my hand for doing a good job
Guy was sentenced to pay damages but was in some sort of drug treatment program so no jail, I got 500 bucks for being bit in my arm.
I was super careful not to use too much force cause I knew the courts would have a field day sentencing a white male to bump up the stats a bit. Faggot society.

Also:
A Jew made this thread, a lying kike of a jew.

Settle down pussycat.

Let the ‘supreme race’ do what it wants!

Stop acting like you can fight or some shit. Your white, so you prolly can’t, so chill ɟlop∀.

>White guys who can fight, very seldom do because we know we'll be fucked in the justice system if we do
Being white is a blessing and a curse. Hitler did nothing wrong as was punished for it

fighting with your hands is for mental midgets. the white man fight with programs and economic policies to disenfranchise the weaker subspecies all while keeping them ignorant and dependent. enjoy your stamps and section 8.

But all these whites you just posted had their asses handed to them by blacks and Mexicans.

Yes, white people usually don't grow up around criminals. If they decide to fight, they learn how to actually fight unlike the monkeys.

Attached: Carlos-Condit[1].png (696x399, 297K)

Attached: 1546875392134.jpg (480x480, 37K)

yeah, being a white male, popular and a good person is literally the hardest race/class choice to play...
What I've noticed helps a lot is getting a good education in law and how courts work when handing out sentences. For this fight I acted in someone else's self defense, three different times, after every instance I did a new evaluation of the situation where I came to the conclusion that I had to begin anew, I was very clear to state this in the court so the defendants lawyer didn't have a chance to make an argument for excessive force. He tried to anyway but I was prepared and could explain how I thought the perp had started bleeding, even though I knew It came from me kicking his face, I said it was from tossing him to the ground since that was a uncontrollable instance, where as the kick was something I controlled. The lawyer dropped it and tried to make the case that the perp was struggling out of fear not out of malevolence, i.e. going on the defensive for his client...
I'm just glad the DJ who got jumped got a proper settlement and that I had a chance to save a good guy from a fucking crazy person.
Fuck benzo

You do know black people train for the day they fight yt with their friends and families right? They start at like 2 years old.

omg like you are soo mupp do diddo crackas nom sayin mah nigga??

I was taught how to fight by my dad. Why don't we throw down you barstool scum.

Attached: 1547687385216.gif (718x404, 66K)

Super cool story bro

Attached: 1545732473489.webm (326x180, 772K)

wtf kinda move was he trying to do? isn't that only possible in cartoons?

>1 post by this id

Yay autists lets get this to the bump limit

35,000 Zulu vs 15,000 British
Guess who won?

Attached: Zulu.jpg (1200x798, 232K)