Pic related lied multiple times under oath

>pic related lied multiple times under oath
>wasn't impeached

Attached: bill.jpg (220x287, 18K)

Whataboutism

its not whataboutism.
its literally impossible to impeach a president. trump is fine

Keep defending a traitor to our nation. Youwill hang as well.

Also raped a bunch of sheilas.

I look forward to hearing Republicans trying to explain why lying about a blowjob was definitely impeachable but lying about shady business deals with hostile foreign powers is not.

we have no proof trump lied. Cohen has lied about lying and no one knows the truth

Why do you hate Israel so much?

>Current Year Man's magical get-out-of-blatant-hypocrisy-free word

Only he was impeached, you fucking moron

Lol. Leftists talking tough. C'mon faggot, try it. We have been preparing for the mass faggot chimp out for decades.

Rapist and probably a pedo

I look forward to hearing Democrats trying to explain etc. etc.

Attached: clinton1.jpg (1024x713, 159K)

>Impeachment and removle are two separate issues.

Attached: DwqplKnUwAAncAh.jpg (475x475, 26K)

That cuts both ways. Good luck with that.

Who gives a shit about him having sex. He defrauded the public and sold us like slaves to the banks. FUCK this distraction. The man is literally more slippery than Trump.

>dems have abandoned all pretense that this is about anything other than personal hatred of Trump and hurting him politically by any means necessary
>everyone will just end up voting for whatever team they're on and offer some flimsy excuse to justify it
>dems will inevitably lose because the deck's massively stacked against them
>meanwhile if it ever turns out Trump did anything actually bad, they'll have no credibility left to attack him for it

As in 1998, congress will waste a fuckton of time and public opinion will trend against the side that's being nakedly partisan.

is it just me or does this fuck have a GREAT hairline

And the same thing will happen to Trump. He'll be impeached in the House but not in the Senate.

>wasn't impeached

Was totally impeached. Just not convicted because it required 2/3rds of the senate.

>Clinton locks up super predator niggers
>Trump frees them

>T. Some random middle aged man's Facebook comment on a news post

How do you know he's leftist? I'll hang me some traitors too and I'm far from a leftist.

Was impeached.
Get your facts straight

Attached: 1544216785574.jpg (750x886, 168K)

He got away with it because he threatened to audit the Koch brothers. Ken Starr was forced to abandon the "lying to the grand jury" angle (which would have been a slam dunk) and focused instead on salacious cigars for the toothless remainder of the dog and pony show.

Attached: hillbilly.jpg (500x667, 67K)

That’s a decent load I’ll give him that.

>wasn't impeached
liar

Attached: halftrump.jpg (512x342, 24K)

He was impeached faggot but nothing became of it.

him and his cunt whore wife need to be terminated with EXTREME predjudice

So that's the side that has shut down the government for the longest time in history because he couldn't get the money for his scam?

Regardless of whether the Republicans over-reached by appointing a special council to investigate and impeach Clinton or whether Ken Starr underachieved as a prosecutor it set a ridiculously bad precedent.

Unending investigations of every president by the opposition party is the new Norm. "Impeach now, evidence later" is the new norm. Trump will be impeached 100%, it doesn't really matter what Mueller can uncover or fabricate because it will be payback for the great blowjob debacle of 1998.

The only question now is whether the Senate will vote to convict and that is uncertain to say the least. There are dozens of GOP Senators that hate Trump as much as any Democrat. The only thing that would hold them back from twisting the knife is the question of how much it will hurt their chance at re-election.

The uniparty is real. The anti-American sentiment among both parties is real. This is going to become a tipping point for this country. Will white Americans roll over and hand over their country to big business, and thurd-worlders at the behest of the Jewish lobby or will they take a stand to defend American principles? I don't know for sure but I hope my gut feeling is wrong and I am buying ammo because I am an optimist.

This post scares the shills

the walls around cities in europe and israhell are a scam?
kek
you leftypedos are the bottom of the barrel

The only difference is Trump wasn't blackmailed by his mentor, Roy Cohn, but every older politician was. Trump has an impenetrable defense

He was the first black president, according to alot of nignogs

they voted for a man whose wife called them all "superpredators"
kek

I wish i believed that but it is Trump against the (((world))) right now and they can do anything as long as the citizens comply.

He was impeached, he just didn't give a fuck. Same will happen if by some miracle Trump is impeached. Really this whole investigation is a 4 year long political attack for the next election. It's bullshit but they will keep lying until he either loses or gets reflected.

He was impeached, you dipshit

All these posters and only one person points out everyone is an idiot. Especially cock gargling OP. Well done. Is there a Jow Forums out there that isn't full of 12 year olds or memeflags?

Attached: just_dont_reply.png (625x626, 146K)

I look forward to Dems trying to find a way to impeach a Republican president when the senate is majority Republican.

Intelligent post. Rare.

I’m pretty sure he was impeached actually, to tell you with candor. He wasn’t convicted though.

In an off-camera interview Monica was quoted as saying she was shocked by the amounted of semen.

Clinton also raped numerous women with his wife's tacit consent, both Clintons conducted shady business dealings that make anything Trump has ever done throughout his adult life look like a first-grader copying from another student's test, and both Clintons committed murders or ordered them committed to cover up their crimes and silence witnesses and critics alike. The Republicans settled on the blowjob because they were fucking spineless morons. We barely dodged a bullet with Trump.

But do go on, keep trying to claim Clinton was railroaded. It's amusing to watch Leftists boobs contort.

We're not going to let you pretend like you think the rules matter when you are unwilling to abide them to yourself.

Better get used to it and pray we stop with whataboutism.

So what if it is?

Bottom line, it always makes me smile when Clintonian leftists try to heap shame on Trump, because it's completely meaningless. I don't give a rat's ass what Trump did or didn't do, and I don't think any other conservative does either, because it's completely irrelevant. He's accomplishing his stated goals of shrinking government and getting it out of the affairs of the states so that we can finally begin fixing what's been broken since the 1960s. He's digging us out of our entanglements with the rest of the world. And under his leadership, we're going to be getting at least one or two more supreme court justices seated and probably a constitutional convention before the end of his second term in office. We're finally going to be correcting over half a century of modernist misrule. Everything else is just details. Meaningless.

He murdered a shitload of people, too.

>Better get used to it and pray we stop with whataboutism.

Why should we?

Except he was impeached retard.

Oh I think you're thinking of John Podesta

And there's no statute of limitations for murder, either. There's absolutely no reason those can't be investigated.

But he was impeached?

Legal Precedent faggot

>Why should we?
Because people know that you aren't interested in finding commonality and understanding when you pathetically attempt to bury us with your strawman of our principles.

You made the game about crushing your political opponents and The Right is finally starting to play with your rulebook.

Buckle up.

They did with mine only because he worked as a lawyer for a year with a extremely corrupt company, Trump MUST divide the attention of he want to stay and sway the masses of retards

This

lying about getting a blow job vs lying about conspiring with our enemies to steal the election. HMMMMMMMM I wonder which one is more serious.

amp down, sperglord. I want the left smashed as bad as you do.

>Russians help save America from communism after we helped save them.
>ZOMG IMPEACH!11one

Are you REALLY this goddamn dumb?

>You will hang because the president talked to another president

Live by the LARP, die by the LARP

>Before office
>Literally in the office and during the administration

You are a fucking retard.
Bill Clinton was impeached.
Impeachment doesn't mean ''removed from office,'' Bill Clinton was impeached and he continued to (((serve))) in the office.

If Trump got impeached, he would continue to be the president.
You people are retards.

>to steal the election.

Oh? Do you believe that Russians flipped ballot boxes or intimidated voters or something? Because as far as I know the material charge is still that they ran misleading ads on Facebook, which doesn't quite rise to this charge.

Trump suborned perjury. That's obstruction of justice. Impeach him