Port Arthur massacre

Port Arthur massacre.

Does anyone actually believe that retard did it?

Australians, report in. Are you all as retarded as the world thinks, considering you turned in your guns after this?

Attached: http___i.huffpost.com_gen_4240032_images_n-PORT-ARTHUR-HISTORIC-SITE-628x314.jpg (1200x630, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant_complete_interview
youtu.be/Xkm0KfB4AcE
youtu.be/iuoBItG5FMU
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
liveleak.com/view?i=0cb_1380615712
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osmington_shooting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My dad turned in his, then again he is a literal NPC boomer.

He wasn't known for beeing a good shot. Yet all the people killed got only one hit.

Port Arthur is the most obvious false flag in history.

He was a marksman and a retard. Not bad.

>walks in
>headshots everyone instantly
Yeah thats how it works

>sperging autist
>perfect headshots on moving targets
>almost 1s 1k reported
Absolute gun grabbing bullshit from Johnny Howard.
If only the same logic of mass shootings applied to mass muslim murders.
t. Aussie in another infested shithole

Hes autistic, autistic people like to do everything the same way.

wikileaks.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant_complete_interview

Alphabet agency cover up of a planned hit. The list is really getting long for these.

i am a trained clairvoyant i went into the Broad Arrow cafe where many people died.
I didn't feel a thing

Martin did not do it 100%, no fucking way that spaz did what was claimed

My grandad kept nearly all his guns post ban in his boat. He turned them all in when my father wouldn't take them

ASIO no bully

What gun was it?

Attached: guncucked canuck.jpg (1568x268, 128K)

It was a small room, the video is on liveleak

Question:
Is the "massive amount of guns buried in oildrums in Australia" meme true

>wikileaks.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant_complete_interview
wish we had some audio but that's juicy none-theless.

we do know how they can play with your words in these transcripts. and write things you didn't say, if they can find things that sound the same.

>the video is on liveleak
link?

bet they destroyed it too. the fucking cunts.

>running away outside
>all done in a small room

I wasnt born then, but i heard it that it was like the holocost.

Attached: obamin.jpg (1440x959, 565K)

Australians, especially Tasmanians are too retarded to orchestrate and keep the lid on something like this.
There are elements of the official story that seem shady but overall too many people would have been involved for someone not to speak up about it.

Although Wendy Scurr is is/was an oddity, not sure what to think of her.

All the headshots and "amaaaazing marksmen skillz" everyone talks about is the shots in the broadarrow cafe you nong

Search tasmanian police port arthur training video

Attached: 6567575344555.jpg (782x810, 146K)

so whats with the morgue van they bought right before the massacre?

the rate of headshots this retard pulled off?

aand the burns on his back? why was he burnt so badly from the fire??? was he asleep?

who was the other person in seascape????????????

The conspiracy theories refuting his involvement are credible, none of this crisis actor bullshit. The reason this conspiracy theory is more credible than most mass-shooting conspiracy theories is the premise that the patrons in the cafe were all one-shotted in the head, claims from surviving witnesses in the cafe that Bryant did not resemble the gunman inside the cafe and the fact that Bryant is a low-iq retard who wouldn’t have the mental capacity or motive to carry out such an act which is the theiry I lend the most credibility to. By the way what differentiates Bryant from most mass shooters is that he wasn’t a schizo, he was a low-iq retard.

Justin Bourque did nothing wrong.

Attached: maple snake did nothing wrong.jpg (633x717, 144K)

yeah that's why the aurora shooter and the orlando club shooting had a similar 100% headshot rate right

Australian boomers seem to have some terrifyingly high incidence of NPCism that seems out of whack per capita with the rest of your countries bantz

I am leaning towards it being a conspiracy but is there an official document stating that most of the kills were headshots

wew lad it's really bad. Australians in general are very NPC-ish.

Really? Or is this just bait and I’m dumb?

None of those are very convincing

>conicedence
>small room
>a retard lights a fire
>a retard on a phone, he was even pretending to be somone else

The headshots are a strong indication that it was not a false flag.

If a false flag like this had been planned, they certainly would have thought about making sure it did not look like it had been carried out by professional marksmen.

Attached: 1483889496739.png (500x590, 19K)

Practice makes perfect

A lot of people are starting to think it was a cover up and a lot of politicians think so too.

Hell, it's getting harder and harder to find footage of it on the internet now.

We're slowly unfucking our gun laws over time. But it'll be a long road ahead.

Oh yeh they were all planned by "them"

>it's a coincidence they bought the van
>it's a coincidence there is no DNA evidence despite him carrying bags with him
>it's a coincidence nobody swapped his vehicle and left it there with the windows open overnight so it was too late the next day
what an unlucky day

The job was outsourced. Australians didn't false flag this. It was probably Mossad or CIA niggers.

>it was easy to kill everyone with headshots cause they were in a small room
>except no other shooters in small contained environments can imitate this
epic knowledge bro how many times have you prestiged

There was definite deception and lies about what happened but it wasnt a false flag, little Johnnie embelished the story to help his gun laws

Epic anecdote

Yeah no one thinks he did it

No. Most went into plastic barrels, not oildrums.

>bOt can't respond
ebin

are you training?
you are shit at this ;)

i know you are just trolling for you's so here is a fuck (you)

Mate, Australian’s are some of the most blue-pilled people in the world.

I haven’t actively researched if there are any documents supporting the head-shot theory, I’m going by what was written by the guy in WA who wrote his thesis de-bunking “Bryant was the shooter” narrative and I can’t remember if his thesis quotes any autopsy or coroners’ reports. However, what led me to giving the conspiracy theory any weight was Bryant’s incredulity in the video of his Police interview after the shooting in 1996.The MSM decided to broadcast it in early 2017 so as to support the official narrative, instead it showed Martin as someone who seemed to have been set-up, leading to all comments which questioned the official narrative on the social media pages of the MSM outlet which aired the report being censored.

If they broadcast it where's the video?

Cunt there was one entry/exit and he executed people at close range, witnesses saw the barrel pressed up against some people, he also fired many many shots outside and missed most targets at distance.

Martin Bryant is innocent.

SO THEY JUST SAT THERE WHILE HE HEADSHOT THEM ONE AT A TIME?

35 KILLS????????????????????????????????????????????????

>witnesses saw the barrel pressed up against some people
Wow this proves it was Martin in light of no DNA evidence thank you minister of the court

Dude it was a small room he just teleported from head to head pressing the barrel to them, zim zam a kill a second

Heh. Nothin Personell, Kid.

Q. Did you ever shoot at game?

A. Never, never, never came to my mind to.

WARREN

Q. Do you like animals?

A. Yeah, love animals.

Q. Mmm. So that's the reason why you wouldn't.

A. I've been brought up with animals.

Q. Sorry?

A. I've been brought up with animals.

Q. Mmm. And that's the reason why you wouldn't shoot them, is that right?

A. Mmm, that's right.

>Australians, especially Tasmanians are too retarded to orchestrate and keep the lid on something like this.

Yeah you guys don't know the calibre of inbreds we have down here. Tasmanians are on another level of family stumps. Byrant was literally a retarded rich fuck who lived by himself and took plane trips because it forced people to talk to him. You'd vote him most likely to commit a massacre just from his life story alone.

The entire reason there's so little evidence is because A) Aus police pathologically hate leaks and stamp them out, and in any case this happened before there was any media pathway for leaks and B) they didn't know he was a retard and thought he'd give them an actual motive, when instead he just went "lol what are you talking about" when asked about the shootout with police he was literally just in.

t. Aussie glownigger

I am not sure what to think. In this clip Bryant seems like a psychopath who just doesn't gaf. And someone who intends to get off can intentionally do poorly on an IQ test.

youtu.be/Xkm0KfB4AcE

bit of both

Ever visited /aus pol? It’s a joke. Dumbest people on 4chum

Listen to what the court transcript describes as Bryant "coughing" while on the phone with the police negotiator youtu.be/iuoBItG5FMU

Attached: 1539914986870.jpg (125x124, 2K)

He was firing 7.62 mm full metal jacket rounds at peoples heads who were seated feet apart, one round would do a lot of damage.

how could they keep a person in solitary confinement before he was find guilty?How is this legal?

The world is run by fucking criminals...Most of them in positions of power in the West. It's just their fucking bullshit is more sophisticated to scam their servants/taxpayers than in the 3rd world. Anyone can see Bryant was set-up with hindsight today, and the old Global Propaganda Monopolies falling apart. Fucking disgusting the evil cunts who set this up are still crawling around out there. Their obvious motive (gun grabbing) was established, Martin's was not.

theres no way that cunt could have done it, not in world record time with autism

dad gave 3 of his to a mate that ran a sheep station out at Charleville

Attached: strayrk.jpg (749x1329, 649K)

Thanks for clearing that up

I know retired nurses that worked in the hospital who think it was a load of horseshit to this day

t. no evidence

hostile actors that use kill teams or burned assets to execute civilians absolutely do not have "too many people involved", get fucking real.

people have no fucking idea how guns work. Even professional shooters can have a hard time simply putting lead on paper, much less in tight groupings -- and that's in a controlled, recreational environment where you take time to breathe and pause before every shot. Probably 99% of all shooters in the world don't practice against moving targets, virtually no one has access to electronic ranges and even if they did the targets while moving are still very predictable.

Any crime scene with multiple headshots is always an execution scenario, always. Are they saying he massacred them from a close to medium distance and they all just sat there and took it one at a time with single bullet wounds to the head? Either they sat and took it without moving or the shooter was the best marksman the world has ever seen. Literally not possible, they were obviously executed - probably held captive and briefly terrorized and pacified before their rapid executions.

Attached: 1490268984886.gif (300x164, 1.86M)

100% glowie nigger shit

>Are they saying he massacred them from a close to medium distance and they all just sat there and took it one at a time with single bullet wounds to the head?
They claimed he busted in and shot something insane like 20 people in 20 seconds, all in the head.

Even at close range thats not happening
t. Shoot >20k rounds per year

yep. seroiously.

>theyd never fake something so horrible as a sho-
oh
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY

liveleak is jewed bro searching doesnt show anything at all for anything searched at all whatsoever

liveleak.com/view?i=0cb_1380615712

>T. fails to provide any poof.

Shill cunt.

Simple, it's "for his own protection", the same as they do with pedos who'd get the shit kicked out of them as soon as he was in the Yard.

>maple snake
I kekd

well at least theres a few of what appear to be dead bodies

Attached: parker.gif (320x180, 1.53M)

Attached: 5683456834568.jpg (1280x868, 150K)

who else here does generally not believe that every shooting and terror attack is a 'false flag', but is adamant on just one or two of them being a complete hoax?

as far as i can tell, the only real 'false flag' shootings were sandy hook and port arthur.
port arthur being the blueprint and test run for sandy hook (a lot of the major problems that revealed port arthur to be a hoax were fixed for sandy hook, but lots of similarities remain).

>both shootings took place in secluded, semi rural areas separated from the closest large town by a long road, and backing right onto a heavily forested area
>both shootings took place within walking distance from the water (sandy hook is 2 minutes away from the housatonic river that opens into the long island sound, and port arthur is actually a port on the tasman sea)
>due to the unique secluded location of these events, the police were able to keep media and civilians as far away as possible, for as long as they wanted
>the accused shooters in both incidents martin bryant, and adam lanza had 'autism' and social anxiety problems, but otherwise had ZERO history of violence, and were seemingly just harmless incels
>both shootings took place under the most aggressive agenda driven government in our respective nations history (obama and howard government)
>both shootings were intended to cause the maximum outrage, despite the alleged lone shooters having no known perception or knowledge of politics (lanza allegedly targeted small children in a beautiful town in rural connecticut, and bryants original plan was allegedly to target elderly american tourists on a ferry departing the picturesque and historic port arthur)

Melbourne aussie here.
Most aussies have no clue, though those of us who have shot guns and have at least basic shooting knowledge can see its a pile of horseshit.
Id guess 85 to 90 percent of non shooters buy the bullshit story and haven't thought any further about it

see youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
the fake ones get shilled hardcore on msm for a few days, then get memory holed
there was a fuckload of fake ass events around and a bit after 2012
ones like vegas vanish from the spotlight because there was deep fuckery going on and the official stories are bullshit. so they shill it just enough to traumatize the population and try to push their regulations before moving onto the next

> im convinced, let him loose boys

Attached: 1530398691341.png (640x640, 1.24M)

Bryant was definitely not responsible for the shootings; he was purely a scapegoat for a much more insidious force. My family knew him personally and he was definitely retarded but not capable of committi.k;l

Since that gun buy back and the banning of semi-automatic weapons we have had no mass shooting events.
Meanwhile in USA there have been thousands of mass shooting events.
Pick what you want.

martin loved animals, i heard a lot of stories when meeting his mother, about how he would rescue every animal that was abandoned or needed help.
his house was full of rescued animals and he dedicated his life to them.

how they expected us to believe that he would want to execute 35 people is shocking to me.

Attached: 6794679679.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Wtf someone slammed my head into the keyboard and knocked me unconscious. This is an image captured by my webcam, might be the guy that attacked me.

Attached: webcam1-1.jpg (539x409, 25K)

i have unironically met martin, i ate lunch with him and showed him screencaps of all the support he has on here.

i still think there is a chance he could be guilty, in the same way that i think there is a chance the moon could be made of cheese and nasa is covering it up.

Let him know I'm sorry about his situation and I think he's a good lad if you see him again please user.

You are a retard, the government got what they wanted and no longer need to stage massacres.

>no mass shootings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osmington_shooting

ignore the false narrative that it was a murder suicide by a legal gun owner and not a home invasion by meth heads.