You guys remember this thread from last year

You guys remember this thread from last year.

Was an Anchorage poster on here a few days ago who said fema showed up 30 minutes after the quake happened. What kinda glow shit is going down?

Attached: 78532.png (1032x340, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Gulf_of_Alaska_earthquake
vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snakehead_(novel)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

UNATCO just ran out of Ambrosia

Pence visited anchorage twice in 2018 both within weeks of 7.0s hitting Alaska.

The quake predicted on here hit on no know faultline and produced no tsunami, or any above average waves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Gulf_of_Alaska_earthquake

Weird they have star logo right?

Bump shills trying to slide this shit

ok how does an eathquake appear on a place that has no faultlines?
Were they testing nukes underwater again?

Attached: 1529862914055.jpg (2512x2107, 1.51M)

vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla

US government and (((mysterious force))) possess weapons that since the 1940s included a death ray that could melt an engine block up to 200 miles away, a earth quake machine and weather manipulation including ability to heat or cool arbitrary point in crust or atmosphere using same device.

Their old big one get sold to a private university recently, they have some new method of generating such waves, I would guess with cell phone towers.

WW3 is being fought first with secret weapons, then uprisings and conventional weapons.

England will be flooded.

Mountains and hills are a good idea for anyone. Clean water is important.

Attached: 1546643676376.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

i mean the place where the quake supposedly came from places the pacific fault line and the northamerican fault line together, wich is quite normal.
But said no known fault line?
elaborate
i'm already prepped, not for the reasons you state

Your whole country is going to flood too, the Boers in Southest Afriky will fare much better.

Attached: Russian4dchess.jpg (1280x1800, 1.74M)

i'm well aware that we will finally be rid of the degenerates in randstad.
where i live i'm fine. mountainous and quick exits available devoid of major roads.

We draw faultlines off earthquakes this one dosen't line up on others

Call Manderley and tell him to shape the fuck up

What happened? There was an earthquake today?

so what's the consensus?
A meteor of sorts created a new fault line? i don't understand what i'm missing.

The 6thID? I was in it and never found out, when the airborne battalion redesignated to the 501 the "screaming hebrews" nickname floated around

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snakehead_(novel)
Reminds me of the British spy book I read when I was in grade school. Nuke is placed on seabed to create tsunami to kill world leaders at a peace conference.

Predictive programming?

wtf
Anybody has more infos on this?
Never heard of the "sacharov-scenario" until now.
You guys never stop to redpill me.

kek, it's been floating around for years. do some digging

You cant really cause a tsunami with just a nuke I think that guys full of bull, a Nuke ,underwater would vaporize a fuck ton of water. However you can trigger an earthquake with a nuke to cause a tsunami, which is what we have to worry about.

I only heard of HAARP before.
Some people here think its what caused fukushima.

1200 meters high sounds insane. Is that in any way realistic?

i don't have the numbers on displacement but did read somewhere that the expansive pressure was felt at least a few KM away as in blown the fuck off your feet.
200megaton nuke would displace more. but you are right on vaporisation. it's just theory so far since we can't really test it behind a computer can we? kek

According to physicists no but a lot of physicists are jews...

We definitely could run a simulation on it, but im pretty sure the results on inconsequential on the surface. As I said in reply to the Japan poster its about triggering earthquakes with nukes. Theories have been tossed around that 2004 tsunami was a underwater nuclear test that accidentally triggered the earthquake.

It wasn’t on a fault line which is why the location where the quake happened was selected to house fucking missiles. Why would you build a missile battery on a fucking fault line in the ring of fucking fire? You wouldn’t

Detonation probably. This type of conical collapse nearby is typical when there’s a subterranean explosion and the gasses have to travel to the closest place they can vent resulting in various degrees of pic related

Attached: 249D652E-2FF0-4B2E-8325-116EB5CDE529.jpg (1000x625, 163K)

A rock-slide would displace water enough to cause a tsunami, think of the reason why Fukashima was flooded, it's because a large portion of the continental shelf moved in one stroke during the earthquake, it was like pushing up on the bottom of a plastic tub filled with water. A nuke on the seabed would just make a big shock sphere under water, it would have to be be place where it would cause a chain reaction rock-slide to create a tsunami

ahh that makes much more sense. i'd agree on what you have said. wasn't aware of the original happening

gotcha