Islam thread (comfy Friday edition)

What haven't you taken the Allah pill yet, Jow Forums?

Attached: nice muslim family.jpg (580x320, 37K)

Smelly, gross, hairy and retarded.

Wh*Toid incels be seething

FPBP

Hey you still there I been really wanting to tell you about these fucking cool shoes I just learned about they're called platform shoes. Have you heard about them? They add a couple inches to your height...Isn't that great?!!? You wouldn't need help getting a plate out of the cupboard and shit... Wont do anything for your 1inch penis though lol

im muslim and i hate the way muslims thinks they are better and more righteous than a christian or even a jew and when you see the facts and numbers they are not hell just look at their faces and you know.

Attached: dDAFsB25d22s3ZxY.png (760x749, 494K)

My neighborhood is full of Albanian Muslims, none of them go to the mosque, they all drink. I don’t even know if they know the rules. Only good Muslims imo

If mohammed reincarnated as a transexual mtf would you fuck his ass?

How good are his milkers?

Attached: k1.jpg (1696x6224, 1.6M)

Attached: k2.jpg (1336x6290, 1.56M)

>Albanians
>good
Only one.

I have no idea how that Waleed Aly cunt is still on TV, no one respects or takes him seriously because he’s a condescending prick and yet he still has a career.

Islam never encouraged cousin marriage, only allowed it.
Unlike Judaism which not only allowed uncle-niece marriage (strictly forbidden in Islam), but also even encouraged it.

I'm curious why that's allowed in Australia. So you have that much clout over there too Shlomo!

?*

Took it when I was younger, turned out to be just a placebo.

What makes people not want to have kids that look like they do?

>Wh*Toid incels be seething

“And among His wonders is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the diversity of your tongues and colors. For in this, behold, there are messages indeed for all who are possessed of innate knowledge!” (Quran 30:22)

what does Mohammad mean by this ?

Attached: saulat-mirza-hanged.jpg (779x518, 23K)

you sound like a fucking racist to me ... wanna get vitrified by atomic energy ?

Attached: glassed.gif (500x242, 1.97M)

you sure sound like you wanna turn into Japan 2.0