Why are indians so fat?

The fattest people I know are indians- why are they so fat? They’re vegans. Serious question. Someone enlighten me.

Attached: 376968B3-8B2C-4456-AC76-8262D671D4F2.jpg (1242x1145, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They eat fuckloads of vegetable oil. This also causes them to have one of the highest rates of NAFLD in the world too

they aren't vegans
their favourite ingredient is clarified butter, they put it in everything
being fat is still somewhat of a status symbol

They're not vegans. They chug Milk like a frat boy chugs beer.

I just had lunch with a vegan indian who wouldn’t even eat mayonnaise because there’s egg in it- I was so amazed at how fat they were.

Ah Seng you go to malasia and check malay girls for real fat asses wan.

BRAP SNIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFF thank you come again

Yankee do not know how stinky indian ass wan hahahaha

For bigger POO

They're not vegan, you retard. They consume milk & yogurt. But to answer your question it's likely due to oil and butter. Many of their dishes require a lot of deep frying.

they are two types of vegans
one the skinny vegan
and one the fucking HUGE vegan...

You know you like fat ass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghee

>They’re vegans
Are you retarded? Dairy is the basis of most Punjabi/Paki/Mughal food user. And all Indians are addicted to tea.

Also daily reminder that "Indians" is about as meaningful a racial category as "American". It's actually far worse because America is nowhere near as chock full of tons of different races and castes and colors as India.

Fuck you faggot. We're the fattest and don't you fucking forget it nigger.

Attached: 1537996024114m.jpg (893x1024, 101K)

Attached: 9g62gCjF8FdRctFC.jpg (782x810, 147K)

The vegan hippy associating is a stealth marketing technique to sell products to growing Indian populations without the white host demographic noticing. Look at the next time you see burger king or McDonald's market a vegan hemp burger, I guarantee they will use a white hippy girl.

Indians in singapore are mostly tamils.Except for the high caste ones,most tamils are non-vegetarian.

Indians don't bother about grooming themselves until they are of a marriageable age. And after marriage, both husband and wife, find no reason to remain fit so they bloat out.
Doesn't help that we have a heavy carb diet. Back in the old days, every house had a cow and would drink milk daily. Urban Indians don't bother to exercise much.

Fuck your honeypot operation. Nobody is falling for this.

Why are indians so popular amongst women ?

Attached: 1547448936196.jpg (750x937, 104K)

SHOW BOB AND VAGENE

Attached: 15251738_1827493867497656_980149749271232512_n.jpg (640x800, 51K)

They really aren't Pajeet.

Most women are repulsed by you guys. Farting, burping, snorting, spitting, wiping with your hands, disease ridden, smelly, B.O., shitty manors, shitty food, shitty attitude, stealing shit and in general just being pajeets.

Attached: d93.jpg (680x680, 91K)

What you said about my people, pale face?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

why just why

Attached: P.jpg (500x437, 38K)

genetics. that is a racial/hereditary trait

More like food.You should know since America is no 1 at obesity rate.Irony

vegetarians with lots of grains. The women are obese and the men are twigs