What if you're wrong and the Holocaust happened?

What if you're wrong and the Holocaust happened?

Attached: images.png (207x244, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(70_CE)
youtu.be/2a_cmbi3iIg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posen_speeches
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_protocol_suite
youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then I hope it happens again

I'd like Hitler even more then.

Attached: 7 (2).jpg (1138x1600, 369K)

I know a guy who's jewish and thinks the jews brought it on themselves lol

Then the world would be a better place than it is now. I can't wait for the nuclear holocaust over Israel...

Attached: tenor (7).gif (220x188, 20K)

and uncle tom jew

Nothing that good ever happens

then we'll give you a free country and many billions of dolla- oh.

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

6 million weren't enough

Holy shit you guys are monsters. We must stop it from ever happening ever again / for the first time ever.

Attached: 1509329316423.png (400x400, 27K)

I'd only be sorry that the germans didn't kill every last one of you rats.

6 million wasen't enough

But Pol is always right

Attached: 1533756741595s.jpg (125x121, 3K)

FPBP & /Thread

Don't give a fuck desu
>oh no someone was mean to jews 70 years ago better renounce all my principles and embrace the extinction of my people

You know, it probably did.
Hope Theres a part 2 round the corner though

Attached: 273113.jpg (480x565, 52K)

I would be even prouder on my granddads

When we look at history and how many times you where kicked out of host nations there is a 100 % chance it will happen again . The only problem is you are trapped as rats in your own host nation . Not looking to good for you schlomo

if it did, then i am happy all you rats burned, but sadly, not enough burned. the job will be finished this time, and nobody will come to save you.

Attached: 1543273474574.jpg (1201x1444, 272K)

Not learning from your mistakes when you piss of the goyim . Its hilarious how stupid you Jews actually are

>According to Josephus, 1.1 million non-combatants died in Jerusalem, mainly as a result of the violence and famine. Many of the casualties were observant Jews from across the world such as Babylon and Egypt who had travelled to Jerusalem wanting to celebrate the yearly Passover but instead got trapped in the chaotic siege.[1]
He also tells us that 97,000 were enslaved.[1]
Matthew White, The Great Big Book of Horrible Things (Norton, 2012) p.52

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(70_CE)

It's a trend made by degenerate Americans who prefer to blame successful Jews and not their very own laziness and lack of discipline. The others are either NPC copycats because it's trendy not to be a normie or Muslims who hate Jews by definition.

Go back to Pakistan, Muhamad, there're no Jews in your home country.

all you filthy kikes will burn for what you done to my friend Nihil. and he will impale you all.

Attached: 1547595192134.png (5168x6488, 2.87M)

Reminder there is nothing immoral about killing Jews, in fact it killing Jews is a great positive for a healthy society

burgers will be happy to save them

Attached: 1519560245647.jpg (634x626, 60K)

The majority of civilised people would rather kill useless aggressive animals like yourself than Jews contributing a lot into the civilisation.

Attached: yankees.jpg (1200x670, 235K)

anyone who helps jews deserves to burn together with them.

Im not but even if i am i want all kikes dead for being degenerates.We need a real holocaust.

That's a big IF and I'm not gonna lose any sleep over an IF.

I'm never wrong
You've never apologized for the real WW2 holocaust victims so why should anyone pity you if you're burned to death?

Attached: The REAL Holocaust - Dresden.png (1120x800, 567K)

I personally believe it did happen, but not to the extent we are told. And even if it did it wouldn't even come close to the biggest atrocity during WW2

>Soviet jew scum

into the oven you go.

Attached: 1545658074908.jpg (5118x5190, 3.96M)

I don't know why do many faggots on the internet argue that Holocaust didn't happen. Hitler was adamant about how evil Jews are and the Holocaust was simply his way of solving the problem. The only problem is that he didn't get to finish the job.

That won't happen next time. The only good Jew is a deaf one.

Start from yourself, should we start talking about that little genocide you brew there in your country right now? huh?

It did. Actual numbers aren’t the point.

Next.

Attached: AFG2Ze8tE7AE6FnE.png (1500x1552, 609K)

Then its still less than the holocausts the jews perpetrated against christians in russia, ukraine and turkey and should not be given anymore weight than the Holdomor or Russian civil war or armenian genocide.

Same... I don't hate the guy, but he certainly did something wrong by not getting rid of the jews when he had the chance.

what if it happened bu the camp jews were being worn like human suits by alien parasites and the whole thing was a cover up because we cant let people know how close we came to losing control to alien parasites and this then is the cross jews have to bear for all our sakes

Attached: 1521000826702.png (1049x715, 195K)

Attached: NHx8kCecNLN35Zzj.png (760x749, 494K)

none of those people were burned to death, stop helping by kikes by using the word to reference anything else but live people being incinerated

Attached: holocaust meaning 1.jpg (2140x398, 249K)

I believe in an awful dimension it did happen

and I believe there is a kingdom beyond earth where it didn't

would this really make a difference in todays life and politics if it happened or not?
fact is it's only important what the people believe, not what really happened.

Extremely unlikely

they believe a lie because it was repeated often enough, to repeat the truth is the only remedy.
People in large cities that were bombed by incendiaries were the victims of a holocaust because they were burned to death.
I will keep repeating this until people believe it because it's the truth

Back to hell bolshevik kike-russian mutt dog.

I'd feel a lot more sympathy for you jews if you hadn't turned the "holocaust" into a gigantic money-making scam

Yes, where would we be today if not for the Jews and their usury and degenerate influence. Let's get rid of goys trying to fix the problem instead.

Attached: 1543115160056.jpg (674x672, 127K)

>that nose

subtle, but maybe too subtle. I love the concept though. also sage all kike shill threads

Attached: Holocaust_Denial.png (1183x653, 101K)

Don't trip over yourself too hard for the kikes, Pablo, they'll cast you aside when you've outlived your usefulness.

Attached: mpv-shot0393.png (1280x720, 1016K)

acknowledging historical evidence isnt difficult for me, whether it be convenient or not

Sage

i read that with an heavy russian accent and i can't take you seriously

if somehow I had undeniable proof the 6 trillion, I would still deny it for a laugh.
I deny it IRL and normies lose their minds

>(((historian)))
fuck off spic

>posts the part of the speech where Himmler discusses thousands of jewish bodies and how to prevent the stealing of marks, furs and watches from dead jews
which speech is this?
also
>posts part of it
>totally not taken out of context

very odd that you would immediately do exactly what the text you believe is wrong says you would do

judge for yourself, there isnt much leeway for interpretation
youtu.be/2a_cmbi3iIg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posen_speeches

just checked the video people in the comments seem to be very skeptical of the speech presented in the video
since I know next to nothing about Himmler I'll have to claim that speech in the video is probably forgery like the rest of the holohaox narrative

it is dissappointing that all it takes is a few youtube comments simply casting doubt without a real explanation to have you deny a primary source, i wish you luck on your search for truth though

>What if you're wrong and the Holocaust happened?

I've always believed the Holocaust was real and it happened.

AND IT WAS GLORIOUS!!!

Based.
and Redpilled.

More non jew white men died anyway, and that's actually a tragedy. Even worse, they killed and died for the modern jew hell we suffer today.

Attached: Remember what you're fighting for....jpg (1280x864, 191K)

Where are the bodies then?

That nose, knows.

Attached: richard-coudenhove-kalergi-genocide-of-europe-quote.png (389x494, 208K)

I'd hate Hitler then because 6 million is laughable. With but a little more development time we could have easily kiled twice as many.

youtube comments aren't really the main reason I don't believe in official narrative I base my historical evidence on current events
The best prophet of the future is the past

Then you wouldn't be alive to post kike

Attached: jew_hazmat.jpg (900x881, 121K)

It does not really matter if it happened or not. "Our" beliefs are not hinged on the Holohoax alone.

How many times were you gassed?

Attached: oy_vey_gassed_6x.jpg (799x918, 166K)

did you get ass-pumped?

Attached: ok_jew_ass_pumping.jpg (1021x729, 202K)

fpbp

You fucked up this image.
The arrow goes from top left, down, right and lastly up.
Also... NPC should be in top left, Wojak in bottom left, despair Wojak in bottom right and pepe in top right.

good

Your mistake was putting the gas chamber one floor below the cremation ovens so that you had to hoist the bodies upstairs by a single rope tied to their necks. That wasted a lot of time.

>Born in Upper Bavaria (Munich)
>Clearly Upper Franconian accent
They tried hard, you gotta give it to them.

Implying there were actual gas chambers

History never repeats and we all have the chance to make a peaceful future. Just have to figure it out.

You don't care that much about the palestinians, do you?

Sissy boy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_protocol_suite

/thread

if it did happen, then it was 6 million jews dead in a war that killed 70 MILLION europeans. So if it is true (which gassing with zyclon B is false) then its still just a fraction of the war casualties, and Jewish bolsheviks killed far more Christian Russians and Ukrainains. so either way, who gives a fuck. You guys got Israel out of it anyway. Beating us with the same holocaust guilt will make us snap and will reverse a lot of Jewish gains since ww2.
Get over it, move on and stop being slimey kikes. We can see straight through this shit now and its safe to say enough people in the west havent woken up to this shit.

I fix peoples computers here in NZ, go to their houses and companies for the company i work for in Wellington. and honestly its unbelievable how many middle aged/boomer aged white people bring up Jews and Zionist INfluence in USA. And this is the corner of the world here in sleepy New Zealand. Imagine how red pilled white americans are right in the belly of the beast.

Jews better stop pushing the holocaust and other white guilt shit onto us, or we will fucking snap. Keep pushing. See where that gets you. You think Trump is bad. The next guy will be semi Hitler mode if you fuckers dont back off and let us reverse some of the marxist damage and mass immigration that has bombarded our race in nightmare mode since the 1970s/80s

Keep poking the bear... Thats why they attack Russia too. Its basically the last monolithic ancient White nations left that arent into a ZOG stranglehold.

What if you're wronh, and you're not the chosen people ?

I cant believe it only happened once.

>Forensic evidence of Zyklon B being used on people.
>insufficient ashes found from way too few ovens to be utilized in an industrial extermination machine.
>Goebbles wishing to exterminate Jews is not evidence of their extermination. He also would never have used the word "holocaust".
>That speech is said to be fake because of it is supposedly a secret meeting, but I'll grant you that it is real. What gets me is that the Jew has purposefully fucked up the translation.
Himmler says: "Ich meine die Judenevakuierung", meaning "I am talking about the Jewish evacuation". Directly following that line, he says: "Die ausrottung des jüdischen Volkes." which translates to "the eradication of the Jewish people".
BUT any english translation you might find of this particular speech translates ausrottung into extermination. With this corrected translation, in context with the line preceding, we can see that this is in-fact only proof of the Germans wish to get rid of Jews from Germany and does not imply any killing of them whatsoever.
>"prevent the stealing of dead Jews" Literally not even in the speech. Nothing like this is mentioned.
Himmler talks about having taken the riches from The Jews and given it to the state... no man, he says, shall take it for themselves and if as much as one mark is stolen, that person is as good as dead.
This (((historian))) sure likes to lie and strawman a whole lot.
If anyone would like confirm what I have said about this speech, you can find it here.
youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4

see

Literally in their books, 6 mill figure, because of selves, begets 3rd temple, yadda yadda.

it's /leftypol/ and reddit history what do you expect
everything's on /his/ is about hating european history and glorifying niggers and arabs

What if you're wrong and it hadn't happened.
Wouldn't it be nice that actually much less Jews were killed?

i was drinking the cool aid most of my live because >lol israel.
but the major points that set me off are
>jailing people who deny it
>holocaust "education" museums all over the world
>activity used as a political weapon all the fucking time
then there are all the historical facts which i personally can believe some/most/none of them but its really a case of who you chose to trust but one thing for sure it didn't went the way the mainstream narrative is telling us.

Then they didn't do a very fucking good job of it, did they?

The holocaust did happen, but the Jews tricked people into believing it was a bad thing when it’s was actually a good thing

I’m a Christian. It doesn’t make our holocaust any different. We are on equal ground.

I wouldn’t care at all, because they deserved it.
/thread

B-based Jew?

>B-based Jew?
No such thing user

Attached: jew_before_after.jpg (830x500, 104K)

Hi satan

Attached: 1541232314422.jpg (459x591, 110K)