My Friend Committed Suicide Because Of Mercury Poisoning Likely Caused In Some Part By Vaccines

Hey guys, as stated in the title, my friend committed suicide because of mercury poisoning(partly caused by vaccines), he was a young guy with massive potential(made 200k in one month from his business) but he was suffering from mercury poisoning behind the scenes and it became so bad that eventually he decided to kill himself, before he did it though he wrote out exactly why he did it and what caused the problems, read it:

www.brianbander.com

Attached: image4-e1544484984942.jpg (406x541, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/thimerosal/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol you are low IQ op

Good riddance

Attached: 462184D9-6E30-4C37-92F5-920BA7D6208D.jpg (198x255, 11K)

Sounds like his pussy ass anus deserves to be ravaged by Lucifer for not surviving a shot/suicide. I’m loling at the thought of Satan’s thorned cock ravaging that no longer tight poop shoot.

Both of you can go fuck yourself

You too

Maybe it was too much tuna fish.
Sorry, Charlie.

Im sorry user. My condolences.
It may sound corny but these forums are always here for better orr for worse, and theres usually a few good people around. Best wishes, friends dying is always rough and upsetting.

All white people deserve to die to make amends for putting down non whites

Attached: 2333B72C-4509-41E7-912A-1319ED072EC8.jpg (720x707, 43K)

One less White person thank god

It was the S O Y !!!!

He looks like he greatly enjoyed sucking cock.
Nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 943438ce36d3d539902a93653887e950342ab05b.png (999x1429, 2.12M)

I’d have guessed he killed himself for being a faggot, funny how it was that pesky mercury all along!

Attached: 8826FE25-EABE-4A9C-A7BE-BB6BE1FAC520.jpg (700x693, 66K)

I'm really sorry for your loss OP.
Dealing with an illness like that must have been a nightmare but on his own words, he's in a better place now.

I've been always afraid of finding out I have an incurable illness, I'd had done the same.

Take care and carry on man.

Cheers bro

Attached: 1545028697616.png (879x811, 605K)

Read the actual site you dumbass

Homosexuals haven the highest suicide rates. Deep down inside they know that tjey are an aberration before God.

That’s shitty. It’s a shame he couldn’t hang on, I have chronic fatigue but I firmly believe (((they))) know what causes it and how to treat it so I live in hope that the information will be released soon

>Vietnam
High fish diet there? Organomercury poisoning is common with those that eat large amounts of fish.

(OP)
same thing, different element

They don't inject you with pure mercury. The mercury is bonded to other atoms, in a molecule. That means it cannot harm you. Only pure mercury is harmful as the molecular one doesn't have the chemical properties that can damage your body
It's called thimerosal
cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/thimerosal/index.html
fake and gay
sage and kys

PS: Your friend looked like a faggot

faggots

CONSPIRACY !

I'm white so I'm only eating banh mi and pho so not an issue for me

There's also cases of amalgam used by dentists that cause mercury poisoning. It's unlikely to be from a vaccine m8.

Attached: afNU5DwvPhKFFm3D.png (760x749, 494K)

Vaccines haven't carried mercury for years, you should do like your friend and kill yourself

Attached: smile joy.png (1367x673, 1.03M)

are you vietamese?

>he was a young guy with massive potential(made 200k in one month from his business
Hmm

Attached: Capture.png (633x162, 9K)

all you really need to know is your friend had anxiety, and it lead to hypochondria, and the two played off each other, inducing psycho-somatic symptoms until he couldn't take it anymore.

kek that cure my chronic depression, thanks.

Attached: 1492037270456.jpg (250x249, 10K)

I guarantee this faggot smoked weed

nigger can't even crop a meme properly.

Attached: 1545932130533.jpg (286x176, 8K)

>made 200k in one month from his business
What was he selling?

Attached: 1547660485612.jpg (768x960, 127K)

Meerkats

>Imagine anti-vaccine kid when they grow up
>no, they didn't

Attached: 1480707813291.jpg (1200x793, 149K)

>my friend committed suicide because of mercury poisoning
How do you figure? Did he leave a note saying "Mercury made me do this"?

Good read. A lot of zoomers have mercury poisoning. I know several that complain about their health issues just that are identical to this guy. In my head I'm like "mercury from vaccines" but they are too normie to talk to about it. I'm so dedicated to hiding my power level, and believe showing others you have secret/ obscure knowledge only ends in the one with the knowledge being alienated. So I keep it to myself and the normies die suffering... and nothing of value was lost.

Was he lifting weights? eating a lot of tuna?

Good

No, he killed himself because he couldn't stand your idiocy anymore. For fucks sake you are so stupid that I can't even find a meme to describe it.

Wait... We can make one in honor of your friends sacrifice. Pic related.

Attached: 1547799506332s.jpg (187x249, 59K)

My brothers girlfriends brother died of suicide because doctors told him he was suffering from assburgers, which he believed was caused by the vaccines he was given as a child. It's sad because despite having assburgers he was a successful entrepreneur and ran four businesses that would net him roughly 400k a month. His assburgers was so intense that he decided the only way to fix his problem was to commit suicide, he was found 4 days later because his neighbor could smell something rotten from his apartment. He had taped a note on his forehead explaining why he did what he did and what caused it (his assburgers). You can read more about it here:

www.opisadumbgook.com

What kind of stupid fuck would believe vaccines caused mercury poisoning which lead to some faggots death? Gook IQ everyone..

Attached: 1531600446384.jpg (741x568, 73K)

>eats delta fish packed with mercury daily
>it must have been the vaccines

Vaccines.

And you are an idiot.
Guess we had better blame vaccines you received years ago too.

great now im paranoid that i have it too thanks a lot op

what the fuck is this guy holding?

Boipucci

I loled

200k usd

You sure it wasn’t AIDS? He looks kinda poofy

Get me some watermelon nigger...now nigger !

Nah that’s really shitty user, much like his cock

You could buy Vietnam with that.

Did he eat a lot of fish?

Tell us a little bit about the war, man

I'm sure it had nothing to do with him being a flaming faggot if that's him in the picture, right?

Sounds like a bad excuse to kill your self desu

Attached: A21B4306-1EBC-4E6A-A87A-CBDFC7275A5B.gif (250x200, 1.48M)

www.brianbander.com
>Moves to Thailand
>Gets an STD (thrush)
>Buys shitty meds from Thailand
>Gets shitty meds from the Phillipines
>Kills self.

The circle of life

Was going to post this with a nice sage

Fag