How many died in the Holocaust

I have been lurking on pol for some time now and i keep seeing that the holocaust never happend or that not that many people died so i'm confused atm.
I was taught in school that 6 million died but my friends say otherwise.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_the_Holodomor#Deliberate_targeting_of_Ukrainians
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was 6 billion you racist anti semite

Not enough.

Legitimately the new numbers appear to be closer to 10 or 11 million. It's staggering how they are able to find more deaths on a yearly basis.

Attached: 1544216785574.jpg (750x886, 168K)

There were about 4 millon jewish people in Europe before the war, 6 million of those poor bastards died.

The number is around 26,000,000 , a 35 year old survivor told me, she was suffering genetically passed down ptsd , the evil Nazis turned her clitoral hood into a lampshade.

Attached: 1546704305068.jpg (478x478, 82K)

Honestly, I think we'll never truly know.

How do we know the number is six million? I'm seriously, unironically asking how did we determine it was that number.

They murdered a lot of people in their camps...but what I wonder is how they kept track of the numbers? Did they literally take account of every single captive in the camps and if they did how accurate were they?

Especially pre Final Solution and close to the end of the war, I could easily see numbers being fudged or just not done to a accuracte standard.

Without having looked too deep into it, I don't think we'll ever truly know how many the Nazis did kill in the camps. To me the number was a lot, and after that point does it really matter if it was 6, 7, or 4 million?

And 7.2 million survived

Attached: 1544925111973.jpg (924x1018, 155K)

trillion

>They murdered a lot of people in their camps
>Without having looked too deep into it
>To me the number was a lot

you're gonna have to try harder commie. Nobody was intentionally killed..and the numbers from disease and starvation due to allied bombing are not close to even 1 million.
also holocaust, means burnt offering
So that would be Dresden

Attached: 1547225561877.jpg (308x296, 63K)

Even if 6 million died, it definitely wasn't the Jews. It was mainly the Germans who were slaughtered by the communists that (((they))) funded

Honestly numbers aren’t that important. All you need to know is that
>people are not allowed to question those numbers
>there have been countless other genocides with much higher numbers
>of all the many genocides where we know the number, this is the only number people are taught about in school
>that number is repeatedly used as a social and political bludgeon by the very people the number is counting

If that’s not the number, which is a very real possibility considering a large portion of that number came from the Russians who were known to forge photographs and documents in a propaganda campaign against Germany, and there was never an investigation by any western nation after the Cold War to verify that number, then the best case scenario is the Russians made up the death camps and exaggerated the number in order to justify to their people why several million Russians needlessly died fighting the Nazis.

The reality is, user, that we don’t know the number, and we aren’t allowed to try and find out the number. That’s the big picture.

>They murdered a lot of people in their camps
Proof anyone was murdered in camps?
No eh, didn't think so.
Also look up the definition of murder.
You'd need to prove it was unlawful. I don't see how killing Jews could be in anyway unlawful. JK (not really)
Seriously only the Jewish terrorists where killed, they didn't waste time sending the terrorist to camps.

Attached: 1547241923387m.jpg (1024x682, 108K)

Communist? I'm a human, not a communist.

I haven't done the deep dive into checking for records. I suppose I'm on normie tier levels of knowledge but I do have my opinions about it.

But to ask from your image, are we sure the SS death certificates are accurate and have not been tampered by outside parties and were done accurately by the SS themselves? I have a hard time believing that noone's messed with them, like what the next poster said or that we didn't have 100% of them. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Americans didn't alter the numbers too to make the Nazi's look worse too.

Like what the other guy said, we don't know the true accurate number, and as much as we ought to find out for the sake of knowing I don't think we ever will, either by loss of historical record or corruption by other groups for their own interests.

>Russians made up the death camps and exaggerated the number in order to justify to their people why several million Russians needlessly died fighting the Nazis.
That sounds exactly like what a communist would do, including projecting their own death camps / Gulags onto the Nazi's and make everyone think what they did was worse then what actually happened. "Thank goodness it was us reds that saved them. We're such virtuous nice people."

>To me the number was a lot
One murder is too many, so there's that. Hundreds or thousands or hundred thousand, it's still wrong.

>there have been countless other genocides with much higher numbers
Very true. If anything, Hitler's third on the scale of genocides, Mao and Stalin are leagues above him.
Genocide is Genocide, they all ought to be condemned.

>implying there was one

Back to plebbit with you

Imagine having to enforce a law to discourage white people about questioning it.

>buying an sog machete

I think most Israelis would’ve preferred mizrachi jews to be gassed. Such hypocrites

>Genocide is Genocide
Wrong. Killing people is not equal to genocide. Genocide is the attempt to exterminate an entire ethnic group. Mao and Stalin may have killed more people but it wasn't genocide by definition. Hitler genocided more people than anyone in history.

>holodomor
>not genocide
choose one

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Nope. Ukrainians are genetically the same people as Russians. That was just a famine, not a genocide.

Also, estimates for the Holodomor are somewhere around 5 million. Hitler genocided 3 times that in the Holocaust. The Jews alone surpass the total Holodomor number.

how could one person make such a bad and wrong post

Nice to see you have no argument against facts. Economic, unintentional famine of which the same ethnic group starved is not a 'genocide'. Genocide is the Jews being shoved into extermination camps.

There is no physical evidence that 6 bazwoolion jews died during 1939-1945.
Where are the mass graves.

this

Not enough, it would appear.

Which is why “Not Enough” is the best answer.

When you guys say 6 million do you only mean jews?

Add up all the people who were burned to death by incendiary bombs and nukes during WW2, they're the real victims of the holocaust.
As for the labor camps not one person was burned to death

Attached: The REAL Holocaust - Dresden.png (1120x800, 567K)

The bodies were burned in ovens and the ashes spread.

>take all the food from a group of people
>they starve to death by the millions
>well that was just an economic famine

80million jews.
6million whites.

>take all the food from a group of people
That's not what happened.

>crematory efficiency increased 10,000% in 1942-1944 and then dropped back to normal

lmao

of course the jewish internet defense force is here to gaslight and conflate the word genocide with holocaust. Also, there is no order in existence that says to genocide or exterminate a particular group of people.

Attached: netanyahu_hitler.jpg (874x650, 59K)

>denying genocide

Shameful

seriously though, no one truly knows.
millions of people were displaced.
estimates are around 450,000- 2mill.

just know that 80million+ died.
if they didn't white's would be much higher population. maybe +500million more whites.

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

typhus and starvation killed the most people in the labor camps. allied bombers destroyed the rail lines that provided medical supplies and food. Germans even surrendered camps to the British who promptly ignored them and allowed the prisoners to die:
>See: "Typhus Causes a Truce," Journal of the American Medical Association (May 19, 1945) p. 220. The JAMA story explained that the reason the Germans negotiated a transfer of Bergen Belsen to the British was because

>typhus is rampant in the camp and it is vital that no prisoners be released until the infection is checked. The advancing British agreed to refrain from bombing or shelling the area of the camp, and the Germans agreed to leave behind an armed guard which would be allowed to return to their own lines a week after the British arrival.... Two German officers presented themselves before the British outposts and explained that there were 9,000 sick in the camp and that all sanitation had failed. They proposed that the British should occupy the camp at once, as the responsibility was international in the interests of health. In return for the delay caused by the truce the Germans offered to surrender intact the bridges over the river Aller. After brief consideration the British senior officer rejected the German proposals, saying it was necessary that the British should occupy an area of ten kilometers round the camp in order to be sure of keeping their troops and lines of communication away from the disease. The British eventually took over the camp.
Why would they allow access to a camp if they were genocidal? It's because they were not.

Yep that's what happens when the entire country goes genocidal and starts exterminating innocent people.

It's the truth.

>it was true in my head

Attached: Auschwicz story survivor.png (682x607, 572K)

>Posts debunked copypasta propaganda
The absolute state of Neo-Nazis.

you have been caught so many times lying that calling others a liar is a pathetic defense.
I expect nothing less from a cutdick brain damaged trauma based mind control slave

Don't fall into the memes of these envious American obese degenerate animals.

American Jews were already brainwashed by American leftists.

All they have left is guilt:
>ADL bullying Ukraine into downplaying the Holodomor as serious as the Holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w
Just don't feel guilt when a lying jew tries to blame you, that's the best defense

>It's the truth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_the_Holodomor#Deliberate_targeting_of_Ukrainians

It's not. Stalin suspected (probably correctly) that the Ukrainians were "hoarding" food, missing their quotas. His solution was to, starting in November when all possible harvesting was finished, to take ALL the food. Quotas were set at the end of the year for Ukraine, that essentially required every pound of edible production from the country to be seized, even the oxen from grain farms.

Predictably, millions then starved to death in the winter. They actually managed to take enough food to fulfill the quota, and the Communists kept taking everything anyway.

That's called on purpose.

>Yep that's what happens when the entire country goes genocidal and starts exterminating innocent people.

Physically impossible things are always impressive to behold, shame the motivation was so bad.

Weird they never bothered to even round up all the Jews in Berlin for their genocidal plot -- at the end of the war, there were still thousands of Jews living and working openly right in Hitler's capital.

>d-debunked

lel

jews will blame you for what they do, like what Isai Davidovich Berg did to Russians and Ukranians.
They're the ones who gas people to death, they're the cold blooded murderers who would do it again in heartbeat. They're the perpetual liars that have no remorse about their lies.
They're not even human, just a shell of one that's puppets of their masters who created israhell

Attached: Isai-Berg-gas-van.png (625x816, 182K)

>Thinks a Wikipedia page is a valid source
The absolute state of ignorant, uneducated anti-Semites.

>w-wikipedia;_;

You guys need to update your playbook -- it is no longer 2004. Put those fearsome Khazar intellects to work and come up with something new!

you'll always be lying puppet for your whole existence, nothing will fix what was broken 8 days after your spawning:
>Male Genital Mutilation is Trauma Based Mind Control [45m]
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY

also, you're not a semite:
>Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.

>Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

>Can't provide a legit academic source
There's a reason you're a Neo-Nazi. Not too intelligent are you?

I'm intact. My parents are secular Jews.

he's going to ignore the proof of why he's brain damaged and the fact he's not a semite.
kek

you've shown yourself to be a liar, nothing you say is credible, cutdick brain damaged puppet

How in the fuck is it possible that TENS OF MILLIONS more NON-Jewish white men died killing their own brothers, and yet, the ONLY thing ANYONE with a platform for the past 80 years ever worries about is the fucking Jews!?

>"My great uncle and 3 of his brothers died storming France"
Oh, who cares.

>"My grandpa didn't get killed in the gas chamber because it only held 200 victims, and he was number 201"
OH NO POOR YOU LETS BUILD 10 MUSEUMS WITH GOYTAXES AND FUND ETHNOZION TOO!!!

I swear to God, this fucking country.

Attached: AIPAC.jpg (2000x4972, 1.62M)

Always remember kids, the word holocaust implies that people were burned to death and no one in the camps died that way.
Teh End

Attached: holocaust meaning 1.jpg (2140x398, 249K)

>calls others unintelligent
>can't figure out how to click "References"

There's 3 sources cited for just that paragraph, the first by a Yale historian ;^)

poor Chaim, he really believed all those things his muddah told him about being smarter than the goyim

My dick was mutilated because the (((doctor))) told my goyim parents it is a necessary medical procedure in the civilized world, and circumcision is the most common, longest practiced "surgery" throughout human history.

Gas the kikes.

Attached: AMERICAN CIRCUMCISION.jpg (659x1000, 159K)

Let's see, so far we've had

A) Already refuted copypasta
B) A Wikipedia page

You guys don't know what a real academic source looks like. You don't even read books. I'll bet that you didn't even go to college.

gassing doesn't work, throw them all into a volcano for a real and proper holocaust of all brain damaged kikes who larp as messianic jews

Attached: No Scientific Proof Jews Exerminated.jpg (600x785, 203K)

ITS THE JEWS.

That's hilarious. My parents are smart, they told the doctor no. It was that simple. I'm a Jew and I still have my foreskin while you're not and you don't lmao

>I'm smart enough, I'm good enough, and gosh darnit I'm a jew
daily affirmation of a persian LARPing as a jew

Well if even the official numbers of Jews in Europe makes no sense you know something is wrong. The official number of Jews before the war where 9.5 million and after the war there where 3.8 so more Jews must have entered Europe than fled it during the war. This number would also assume not a single Jew died as soldier or because of collateral damage and nobody starved to death or died due to sickness.

Attached: FT_15.02.04_JewsEurope200px.png (200x621, 11K)