Meet the creator of the Gillette ad. Kim Gehrig... a radical feminist. Go figure

Meet the creator of the Gillette ad. Kim Gehrig... a radical feminist. Go figure

Attached: C1F5D008-2268-4AE8-AB01-B42B8276A308.jpg (743x496, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2019/01/kim-gehrig-gillette-ad-director/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6596225/Meet-woke-women-Gillettes-controversial-toxic-masculinity-ad.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xx6IwshTL6M
youtube.com/watch?v=TMoVen6_XuA
archive.is/WuL2G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Face looks smooth, obviously well shaven

This is the result of having an ideology that doesn't discriminate by talent, but by sex.

She is nothing but an ugly whore. I been searching online. Heavy is reporting on Jow Forums

heavy.com/news/2019/01/kim-gehrig-gillette-ad-director/

"On Jow Forums, not known for its decorum, is the venue where the worst of the vitriol can be found. And the doxxing; her personal details have been shared on the site including phone numbers and family information. But it’s the comments that are at once shocking and not really; a testament perhaps to the point of the ad’s message."

HAHAHA shit gets deeper, they quote some posts , lol.

God I hate these stupid fucking whores.

Attached: ZombieJolie.jpg (1000x541, 85K)

He cute.

*sips tea*

ahhahhahahhaha

Fucking hilarious heavy did that

Their stocks didn't drop shit ;^)

100% would bang

Attached: baro.jpg (672x434, 23K)

this is what i said we should be doing for years now

Attached: 1522487043808.png (585x960, 512K)

for real though. sauce???

descendant of Lou?

damn the tribe sure gets around eh lads?

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1103, 443K)

And despite being a radical feminist, she still endeavors to look cute in the pic.
>OMG, look at me, I'm cuuuute, queen slaaaaay!!1!1 xDDDDDDD

Attached: 1546007571346m.jpg (1024x906, 168K)

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x150, 786K)

thx i see it now

Why is it that you can spot the feminism on their faces? Is it the hate? Is it the entitlement? Or is it the devilish self-centeredness of totalitarians?

fpbp

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6596225/Meet-woke-women-Gillettes-controversial-toxic-masculinity-ad.html

its funny to hear them write, they would have you believe masculinity is changing and we are mad at the change when the fact is it has not budged and we are mad that they insist we play emperors new clothes and pretend that masculinity is toxic...nothing is more toxic than femenism.

she did this because she knew people would get pissed at one more brazen attempt to nag us into submission with cult shaming struggle session fuckery...so she can now be the center of attention and be a stronk whoreman hero for bravely enduring the "hate".

death to all commies and a cock in every cunt, wombs with white babies ensure the rest can get ground into sausage. enough with clown world get reality back on track.
youtube.com/watch?v=xx6IwshTL6M

it’s so funny how the hr and pr divisions of big companies all hire these gender study feminists cause muh college education and then they cost them bilions in revenue in the end with their stupid campaigns. Fucking kek. This is not going to last very long. it’s not sustainable in the long run. All these cunts will end up working some shit jobs.

burn the witch down

>death to all commies

... he says as another capitalist company wages war against him.

Any pics of her feet?

Welcome to Western economies. The more the media make a racket about SJW things, the more SJWs big companies will hire to advise them and to look good.

well when your goal is to use a company or position to change the world with the social struggle crusade implanted into you by kike subversive professors it tends to be that company proffit is only secondary to your personal crusade of effecting radical social engineering

They all have a real bioweapon virus in them. That's why they all look the same and think the same. They are part of a hive, and this one here looks like a queen. Kill it with fire.

Good point.

bullshit the company is being used by this twat for her personal need to be a victim score virtue signal points and stick it to the man. Commies will always get priority because no matter what capitalist companies are not trying to constantly bring about an all powerful state to enforce utopia. you dumb bong faggot.

Higher quality pic

Attached: KG-1.jpg (1680x1680, 659K)

What ugly fucking clothes. Go on and put on the burka already, you puritan hag.

Attached: 1538306816627.jpg (737x709, 64K)

let me guess her boyfriend is black

Kek
of course they picked a meme flag post to show...

We must protect Jeff Bezos as his newspaper demonises Trump and anyone who supports him.

Attached: 5ce46ngunguecngedhnh.jpg (495x495, 26K)

no burn that fucker, boycott the company hell burn it to the ground i dont care...but someone fold this bitch double and make her sniff her own ass so maybe she'll learn how rude it is to smear other peoples lives with her commie shit baggage.

>clown lips
aight

Attached: Toxic Masculinity.jpg (1160x648, 493K)

Basically, one can conclude toxic masculinity is expressed most pronounced by those with the inability to grow a full beard and would be those with more nessesity to shave. Therefore, her ad disenfranchises neckbeards on pol, her target audience and is a complete failure.

What is the final solution to the roastie question?

Attached: final solution.jpg (1175x766, 162K)

Journos get the rope.

kek'd & check'd

Attached: IMG_20180531_075729.png (720x1089, 182K)

HAHAHA they fucking quoted one of you faggots quoting Mel: "I hope she gets raped by a pack of ni**ers." Timeless

Attached: 1499661946378.png (305x382, 117K)

I hope she dies alone.

*wild niggers, excuse me

Attached: 1547398562069.jpg (1024x1005, 132K)

I feel like I've seen this insult before in some article.

I wouldn't mentor a single woman without at least 3 witnesses present. Like Linus Thorvalds did for years until they finally got to him.

Sounds right in this context. A woman that no one wants to deal with found a clever way to lecture thousands of men.

It's Mel Gibson who said it first.

Attached: Gibson.png (1920x994, 1.18M)

Welp, I'm sold, I'm buying Gillette products.

She’d be more pleasant if she’d drop the political lesbianism and let some guy fuck some sunshine into her.

30 YEARS OLD

>THE IDEA IS 30 YEARS OLD

THE IDEA IS 30 YEARS OLD

THE IDEA IS 30 YEARS OLD

THE IDEA IS 30 YEARS OLD

THE IDEA IS 30 YEARS OLD

THE IDEA IS 30 YEARS OLD

YOU Jow Forumstards FELL FOR IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a flattering pic of her. Let me show her how she really is.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Meh, she’s gross

Allow me to archive that for you
any direct link especially to a small site is a click shill

archive.is/WuL2G

archive.is/WuL2G

>enhance
no kids
>enhance
wishes she was bi but isnt
two cats, she calls "roomies"
>enhance
t-that forhead
t-those regret wrinkles
get the commissioner in here hes gonna want to see this

She's beautiful. Is she a jewess?

From the pic in the OP she looks British, so could be descended from either or mixed.