What are CannabisMarijuana laws in your country, how easy to get cannabis and what about medical marijuana ? ? ?

What are Cannabis\Marijuana laws in your country, how easy to get cannabis and what about medical marijuana ? ? ?

Attached: medical_marijuana_for_depression.jpg (1296x728, 56K)

pnevsvaginasydnrom

U wot m8

help

Officially, you should be able to get medical marijuana prescribed by doctors in Germany. Practically, it’s close to impossible to get through all the hurdles and also have your insurance cover it. It’s way easier (and cheaper) to buy it from criminals instead.

I have Crohn’s and asked my doctor last year about medical marijuana and he said the paperwork, waiting times and hurdles are way too high to even try it. He said he advises patients to buy it online or from friends or grow it themselves. Apparently there is a whole movement of Chronically ill Germans who grow thenselves

based hermaphrodite poster
hownew.ru

Attached: 65675753445588866885.jpg (782x810, 146K)

State of Michigan. It is legal. Anyone over 21 can grow or possess it.

well, here you can just get a train and go up some slum that's not controled by some militia and you can easily buy ut. I mean you have to deal with armed 12 yrs old but it's nots that scary after a couple of times

well, here you can just get a train and go up some slum that's not controled by some militia and you can easily buy it. I mean you have to deal with armed 12 yrs old but it's not that scary after a couple of times

Here in California it's legal, but there are a couple cities/counties that still kept the ban. My city kept the ban, you can still buy medicinal marijuana if you got a card, and still grow it (up to 6 plants), but it's illegal for recreational use... Think about it, I can't buy it to smoke it for rec use, but I can still grow it to smoke it for rec use. Plus, the shops in my city, even the ones that have been grandfathered in are gonna close down, but now there's talk about a delivery service that will bring weed right to your door, but that's only for medical card holders. My city just fucked it up all around

>iweed

"choose your favorite strain from your favorite grower and get it deivered at your home"

any south africans in Jow Forums ??

>it vs. ut

Why do you support armed drug traffickers?

Federal Constitutional Court said nobody must be punished for the posession of a small amount of Cannabis. But what is small is up to the states to decide. So my state decided 0 grams is a small amount. Was busted with 2 grams, had to pay 500 Euros in fine and legal fees.

man i heard even medical marijuana is modified to contain less thc .. i think patients need the whole plant not part of it.

I can go to a dispensary as long as I'm over 18, and I can get weed delivered to my home, they even give free grinders and papers.

You can pick your THC level and you can get pre-rolled joints and basically whatever you want.

It's not expensive as it was at the start, you can find like 26% THC weed for 9 bucks a gram

>degenerate gets busted
>decries federalism

the absolute state of German Muhammads

Attached: 27200971-5A8F-4150-9662-0BC3D83F3D3F.png (640x640, 43K)

Not a Mohamed and not degenerate anymore.
I'm not even smoking or drinking alcohol. I'm now as clean as can be.

>also
youngster

Attached: D1A698E3-18D4-474B-81C6-49BE09013C22.jpg (1024x1001, 63K)

because it's the only way to get high. I mean it's Brazil, we have 65 thousand murders a year and our president just signed a paper to make it easier to buy guns. Because that's fine but legalizing weed, create jobs and reduce drug traffick violence isn't.

And the thing is that in brazil you already could own a gun you just needed to write a letter saying why you need a gun. something our new government supporters think it's unfair
tl;dr.
because it's illegal and the goverment wont legalize it

Because you got punished, serves you right because you broke rules.

No, I didn't stop because I got punished. I stopped years later when I realized it was damaging my health.

Punishment never stopped anybody.

If you wouldn’t buy cannabis from drug cartels or other drugs or pay them for underage hooker sex, then Brazil would be a clean, low crime, right winged superstate.

Don’t get me wrong, I think the government has no business to outlaw marijuana... but I still find it absolutely fucked up that white people buy from criminals, supporting their crime syndicates.

Attached: 0C82C652-7C7D-4CB7-9235-8A34D9E22784.jpg (1200x794, 168K)

Pretty easy but it's 20€/g and pretty mediocre quality usually. Illegal.
If cops bust you with a gram in your pocket, you're well-behaved and not a nigger they'll let you off with a warning in the cities. In the rural areas cops will treat you as a goddamned junkie devil if you have even a single joint on you.

CBD is legal and available at some hipster herbal remedy stores.

Medical marijuana is technically a thing, but it's incredibly rare and difficult to get a recipe for it and even if you do have recipe good luck trying to find a place to buy it. I think there was one or two cases in the whole country where someone got a recipe for medical marijuana.

>Punishment never stopped anybody.

It worked back in the days when punishment meant real punishment.

South Australia, Adelaide

Decriminalised possession, on the spot fines for small amounts. May grow 1 plant outdoors if no hydroponic medium is used, and no lights.

Bonus fact: Traps can legally be stabbed or killed, ff they revel a penis during sex. it's called the 'Gay panic defence' and we're one of the last states in the world to have it. It means we have very few transdickheads.

The government is pushing people to buy from them. Everyone knows the government will fail to keep information confidential which allows you to be refused entry to the US. Everyone I know has been buying from dispensaries for years.

Legalized cannabis drove up legal prices well above street. I was on legal programs. I applied for a grow document and will no longer buy from legal sources. An ounce is $300 plus tax. I can get AAA weed off buddies for $150 or less. The black market is thriving.

Not in the case of drugs. And you can see that in any country that does punish hard. But once you're addicted, that just doesn't work. Sure, people get clean in jail, but they will relapse as soon as they get out. Because to fight addiction, you must solve the problems that lie at the root of it. And that's not "HURR DURR DURR DRUGS ARE ILLEGAL DUH".

USA
Illegal where I live but the shit is everywhere. Disgusting people smoking the herb everywhere.

The root of the drug issue is that drugs are fun, until they aren't.

Attached: 5 gum.jpg (1000x667, 403K)

I'm in OH, our medical system just passed a while ago and it's now just finally actually functional with the first of 60 something dispensaries opening literally yesterday, when it was supposed to be operational september of last year.

There are 21 qualifying conditions to get a medical card. I plan on getting a card once more dispensaries are open but ironically enough what I truly want it for isn't on the qualifying list, but I make the list anyways for other things.

Here's how ass backwards this state is, prior to the medical system CBD was legal to sell in stores, now it can only be sold in dispensaries which there's very few operational of and you need a card to buy it, effectively making CBD illegal again.

If you just want to get high it's easier and cheaper than going through the medical system here, I literally just want a fucking shampoo for my psoriasis that works, and my experience with CBD leads me to believe it'll work for me, nothing else has. I can get whatever I want off the street, bud, wax's, oil's, etc but not the one thing I want.

Attached: 1536361312801.png (565x425, 288K)

i live in california so weed is legal and easy to get, but how easy depends on the county. some have embraced it and anyone over 21 can buy pot with an ID, some are against it and you can only get it from a dealer or a dispensary if you have a medical card.

medical card is easy to get, you can get them at head shops without even talking to a doctor even in the strictest counties. you don't need to show proof of anything.

dealers are still common and they have all the commercial products you can get in stores, usually cheaper. cops don't fuck with them at all. that's just california, other states are different. some are just as lenient, some you can still get a felony just for possession.

it's still illegal federally so if you have a job that your employer is allowed to drug test for they can still fire you if you have weed in your system. any state government job that drug tests or anything law enforcement will still test for weed. it's still a legal grey area.

i hope they legalize it. the war on drugs is a waste of money and puts too much strain on our legal system.

The thing is, many of this smokers buy that literally crap from dealers that carry drugs in their butt when they sell over oceans. Think about your self-esteem before put something in your mouth.

>"But muhh good sealed"

Sure thing junkie.

Why are you allowed to grow but can't be in possession?

>serious question

Yo, what the fuck

Those for whom drugs are fun try them at parties and leave it at that. It's when drugs treat a physical or mental pain that they become addictive. Loss of someone, loveless marriage, dead end job, enourmous pressure ... those kind of things cause psychological suffering that can be eased with drugs. At first. Then the drugs become an additional problem. But unless you solve the orginal problem, drug users will relapse into drug use after a while.

I know. Shits comfy

Massachusetts here, there's shops opening all over the state with a fair 20% sales tax. Rhode Island plans to legalize soon but they'll just fuck it up like they do everything else.

Banned, medical weed lmao doesn't exist only CBD oils I think, illegal weed is easy to get but absolute shit and scam and only trash of society smokes it here, sad! many such cases.

>tfw use a homemade topical cannabis lotion for psoriatic arthritis
>tfw according to you i'm an addict yet it never even gets me high.

It treats a very physical pain.

No

I tried them at raves because they where fun as fuck. Stayed awake for 8 days once on meth. I suspect I know more about drugs than you considering the BS you just wrote.
>clean now
>no regrets
>fun as fuck

partially true. there are strains that have been bred specifically to contain more CBD and less THC, which is good for some patients but not others. there are states in america that only allow medical marijuana to be sold in government-run stores, and in some of these states they will have limits on THC content. there was also a federal medical marijuana program that is still running but no longer accepting new patients that supplies patients with a case of prerolled joints every month that are rolled with notoriously bad pot, the strain was bred and standardized in the 70's and has remained unchanged ever since and is of abyssmally poor quality.

the plant contains THC, CBD and about 2 dozen other cannabinoids along with dozens of different terpenoids, depending on the strain, and recent research is showing that these chemicals taken together produce the most beneficial effects.

Just post the munchies budget and there will be an end to this horror.

>be me
>be tonight
>go to smoke my weed vape pen
>wont work
>open weedmaps app
>closest dispensary 2 miles and open
>happy hour 5grams for the price of 3.5g
>pay $50 for 5 grams of top shelf
>go home
>smoke

it's that easy in CA

legal now but never bought legal wee. I give enough already in sales taxes and income taxes

the root of the issue is that modern society is shit and entire communities have been left behind and they have nothing that brings them joy in life

It always amazes me how bad your shitposting is with your proximity to australia

too many white saffas there drained them of all humor those people are like the fucking Amish.

you can make your own shampoo, find a recipe that includes coconut oil, then take an ounce of pot and 2-3 pounds of coconut oil and heat them in a slow cooker for several days. follow the recipe using the cannabis infused coconut oil.

this recipe will contain THC, but it will not be absorbed into the bloodstream and will not produce psychoactive effects. if you are regularly drug tested, it could cause you to pop positive for THC, especially if you have to take a hair test.

I'm sick and tired of smelling that disgusting shit everywhere.

i hope its not a gypsy butt romania lol

Jeez my bra i can only imagine, especially with so many people living on top of eachother there, must suck. Come home.

i heard the best cannab in the world is in SA ???

somehow us leafs have more freedom than our southern neighbors on this one

yeah but that's the thing. here we have what we call "militias" which are just criminal groups. The thing is that here (rio de janegro) is like a feudal europe. These guys control large urban areas and live off extortion or a basic services monopoly. However, these guys outlawed weed use, so if some of these guys see you in the street or ehatever smoking you get beat the fuck up. And these guys are backed up by the police and former police members.

tl;dr only way to buy weed is trough traffickers, traffickers don't get arrested in their areas (the only people who fight them are the militias) because the law enforcement is corrupt, legislation won't help because most of the politicians are corrupt or are leftists who oppose free military intervention in the slums.

the only way is a extreme goverment change in which the population can directly vote for presidential laws and reforms, avoiding thus the corrupt judiciary and legislative

seriously though, drugs should be legal for the sake of free market, just like guns

Here in Florida if an officer even smells a hint of weed on you, he'll fill you fill of lead. And no one fucking cares if someone gets shot by a cop because we all know not to fuck with the police here.

I'd love to be able to walk into a weed shop, and have the pick of the world's most dankest strains. Brexit makes legalization more likely, as the government will be desperate for money.

Attached: 1546773049265.jpg (890x500, 55K)

five year mandatory minimum. but for some reason distribution doesn’t have a minimum?

Fuck that. It should be kept illegal. Get a job you lazy neet.

Decriminalised.

Probably you can throw a seed on the ground and just look at it hard and it will grow, amazing how quick niggers fucked up our agriculture.

obvious. you guys basically invented that shit

Rare.

lol. nice haha

It's illegal here but very easy to get.

I'l move if I get short shorts, a green FN FAL and a farmhouse with a blonde suntanned waifu. Gonna shoot a lot of Bantu's if my demands are met.

Attached: 1542670801820.jpg (295x418, 66K)

>Land of the free

>What are Cannabis\Marijuana laws in your country

Illegal to buy and sell, but the consumption is decriminalized, but culturally it's not acceptable. We have a large marijuana culture tho, but most of these people are subhumans involved with tagging and shit. I love to smoke weed, and this need to be fully legalized here. Fuck prensado and fuck subhuman drug dealers.

>how easy to get cannabis and what about medical marijuana

We now legalized CBD oil for medical reasons, but that's it. Brazil it's far behind in that questions, people here are too ignorant.

Attached: 0f9.jpg (499x499, 78K)

I can legally have 12 plants per "household".
We can smoke and what not in private areas
Sales are due for 2020. I've invested in processing the plant into chemicals for use in food industry.

why do you dislike smoking literall piss and horseshit with small bits of marijuana?

It's very hard to get legally here, you need a consultant level doctor to prescribe it.

Street weed is much easier to get and the quality is quite good now.

I live in Florida where it's still fully illegal, shit's easier to find than cigarettes sometimes though.

This. Can't wait to buy it when shops hopefully open later this year or early next

checked

please be my ai gf

Legal in South Africa. You can order it online and get same day delivery. Just pay with a credit card. We also have cannabis cafes where you can buy and smoke inside.

Practically legal, you can buy from smokers clubs after you join as a member

Stop being such a faggot and go get a gun you degenerate pot head.

But you have to be a citizen then. You are from Spain? Or what kind of meme flag is that?

Too hard and expensive to get for those, who benefit from it for medical reasons.

Too easy to get for degenerate stoners.

So you haven't seen any bad shit that got stuck in your consciousness. Give it a little time.

Open a weapons shop, mongo

I havent managed to find anyone since i left uni. Cba hanging around pubs waiting for an in. :sadface:

hey, nice

Legal. I buy awesome kush from the government. What a world

Medical Marijuana for depression?
Are you insane?
You should take some pills made in a laboratory sold to you by some jews instead of using some plant God made grow

Attached: blackadderconfused.gif (320x200, 561K)

Illegal. For sale in shady shops where lowlives and niggers hang out.

>medical marijuana ? ? ?
Why not go straight for medical meth or medical coke???

Attached: 1526937365303.jpg (337x352, 7K)

Irregal class B. Remains illicit because they say it has no medicinal value. Need a loicense from the Home Office to grow it, but only MP's spouses are allowed one to sell marijuana medicinally and make £millions.

As long as you haven't got more than a few g's on you, the police will probably give you a caution here.. Unless maybe if you're black or causing problems, then they might detain you and eventually charge. Most people turn a blind eye if you're not a complete 4/20 causing anti-social problems.

>if you're black
Yeah right. The police there are fucking nigger ass kissers.

Same here. Dealers carry it under their balls in 40° weather wrapped up in plastic foil. Not to mention it's usually 50% stem 40% seeds and 10% actual bud, probably a hermaphrodite grown in some lowlife basement with 1 hour of daylight tucked between boilers and mold. But sometimes you get lucky and you get some good import champion weed from Amsterdam and that's when you see the huge difference. I ghosted my dealer after I saw him give spice to some kids. He got caught a month later. Haven't smoked since

checked

I agree, like the good ol days

I have a bunch of cbd oil capsules. It’s legal here. Otherwise benzos are better for mood issues.