Why is the right so concerned with masculinity when masculinity no longer matters...

Why is the right so concerned with masculinity when masculinity no longer matters? The route to power in a liberal democracy is through feminine ways - bickering, pleading, moralizing, sucking up, networking, serving the masses, etc. The masculine way of achieving power is to take it, which is an obsolete strategy because we can never be a match for the government's force. If we don't cultivate the feminine power within ourselves, the cause is as good as lost.

Attached: 310b1f1dec4a69c8ebca35c84c0c314aad9e24a5e2afe25bd89c84297ba25c1d.jpg (1920x1080, 375K)

Please KYS faggot

Attached: 71EDFDA3-E814-4D7E-A364-9DE0AB588CAA.jpg (643x792, 150K)

See, because you have no power you have to plead with me and home I'll kms. This is what I mean. You are like a little girl. We all are.

Please dont do this.
Not now.

*hope I'll kms
Again with the pleading.

Be gone, Shekelbergstein

Attached: movingmerchant.gif (200x200, 382K)

>abandon the attitudes that created the system and made it run in the first place
>adopt the ways that can only exist by clinging to its walking, rotting cadaver
>everything collapses and goes to hell
>"how could have this happened?"

Attached: img_569a5ce8762d293a33cb09f2015991a083369.jpg (480x640, 40K)

Or else what? You'll gas or hang me in the glorious revolution that's just around the corner?
>everything collapses and goes to hell
The faith that this is actually going to happen is false. The government is too armed for invasion or revolution/chaos to make a difference. I think we have centuries of this liberal malaise in store.

>bickering, pleading, moralizing, sucking up, networking, serving the masses
These are not feminine ways. They are just ways. Protip: If you want to advance your agenda do not call them feminine ways or reactionaries will resist.

Don’t forget victimhood. Even the premeditated variety.

>because we can never be a match for the government's force
thats the moment i knew you are a retard. seal team six, bretty gud right? badass? now gimme just one in his skivvies napping at the lake...not so fearsome.

Fuck you faggot, you are what’s wrong with the world

what is it that you want a debate you fag?

Found the commie

Every civilization in history has fallen but this one, this one is somehow the special snowflake that won't.

Bullshit. You are obsessed with feeling inadequate compared to other types of men.

Entitled rich bitch men are hard to like.

I'm not advancing an agenda so much as bouncing an idea around and asking a question.
I can't understand what you're saying.
I'm a bored dude sitting on my ass in front of a computer, so yeah, I am what's wrong with the world in that sense.
A refutation of my point would be nice. It's not a very happy conclusion that manliness is useless politically, but I think it might be true.
What did I say that was even vaguely communistic? Other than the faggy shit of course.
I suppose it eventually will, but the level of force at it's disposal is unprecedented.
Psychoanalysis LARPing.

reply to my post too

lmao. feel free to transition dude!

Attached: 9tmJGkKZUYuLE2EW.jpg (1026x970, 194K)

>always do the opposite what what jews say

Attached: 1545448933284.jpg (1546x980, 741K)

Not really hidden considering you spam this shit constantly

you can't touch seal team six raiding your house...but a lone seal doesnt do so good either when you and 6 other cannibals are raiding his either, fight smarter not harder, i dont have to shoot down a drone i merely have to make sure the pilots dont show up which is easy enough you can do it with a shoestring or a sharp rock. governments potential force requires trained and practiced people working in concert so you attack those requisites outside of the combat envelope where there is no military equation to resist you. in short gov force cannot materialize if its flunkies are being hunted down individually by any means necessary at times and places of maximum vulnerability. i can beat your whole swat team one sleeping/vacationing/cooking/shopping/oblivious faggot at a time and make most of it look like crimes of random chance or total accidents. you have no gov force.

Here you go, sweetie :)
I don't want to, but I guess I have to.
Collecting pictures of beheaded white people seems pretty Jewish.
I've been out-schizoed. GG.

OP is right though, democracy is inherently gynocentric, especially when women also have the right to vote.
Common men vote to satisfy their women and common women vote to satisfy themselves, so the whole government just becomes a giant dildo of resources with the only purpose of pleasuring holes.

Attached: 600_php57ZTAV.jpg (545x362, 21K)

OP is a faggot. Or a woman. In both cases you are a virus infected demon.

>democracy is inherently gynocentric
Bourgeois liberal democracy is. Direct democracy is not.