Face it libcucks

You HATE it here. You want to shill up /our/ board with literal non-topics, but you end up leaving because you realize that the average old fag here is way smarter than you could ever even dream of being, and it makes you feel small. You know deep down that everything you have stood for your entire life is a lie, and the only reason you won't give it up is because you know that the people on /our/side are better than you. Bigger, stronger, smarter, faster, and all around superior.

YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE ON GOD'S SIDE, AND YOU KNOW THAT IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE WE KILL EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YOU. So what's it gonna be faggot shill? Are you gonna leave like the rest of them with your tail tucked between your legs, or are you going to become red pilled, because no one comes here without becoming one of us you absolutely average 105 IQ faggots.

Attached: dylan-klebold-eric-harris-surveillance-image-e1356552428262.jpg (834x379, 58K)

*it attacked itself in its own confusion*

Attached: slowpoke-facts.jpg (642x350, 21K)

The day of the rope will come, and when it does, you libcucks will be afraid. A cluster fuck of transgenders, faggots, retarded niggers, retarded spicks, le 56% faces, and other general degenerates on iphones, birthcontrol, social media, and youtube eating macdonalds isn't progress you luciferian cock suckers.

Attached: LeonDpill.jpg (1000x1500, 278K)

I have cat that does that. He tries to bite his own legs and kicks himself in the face which makes him try to bite even harder and in turn kick himself even harder. I'm thinking it's cat autism.

>t. 250 lb incel

dude cats are made of penis flesh but with fur so they attac but never defenc

better watch out the liberals are on lib patrol on Jow Forums better be scaerd.

God said " You shall not kill"
> "we will kill everyone last of you "
The absolute state ...

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (598x415, 60K)

He said "thou shalt not murder". There's a difference.

Attached: spongereact.jpg (1440x1080, 81K)

Dude what the hell.
This thread wasn't scheduled until noon.
Get back on Discord. Don't go rogue on us.

Well said my dude fuck this site sure isn't what it used to be it needs infinity Chan mods

Attached: 1543014693861.gif (478x298, 3.38M)

Bit of a boomer post but I like the message so have a bump. These discord faggots get way too much traction this time of morning.

Kek
Take that us

On a side note kys for being a namefag

Attached: ffb.jpg (496x600, 34K)

i'm not a lib, but i'm also not a drumpfkike, and i'm sure i've been here far longer than you, as in since 2007 and 2012 when Jow Forums was created as a containment thread for losers like you

its been a fun decade watching you fags squirm while a nigger was in the whitehouse, and now that you got your way and your fat petulant man-child is 'running' things, watching your head explode from the exertion of the mental gymnastics required to still act like you support the pathetic orange hamplanet

the sad thing is, this place, because of all the drumpfkins, is a sad and shallow shell of it's former self... none of you can argue, none of you can take responsibility for yourselves, and you're all turbodouche primadonnas with the thinnest skin this site and all its bullshit has ever seen

im not into mental gymnastics .

I'm betting you're not into any kind of exercise at all, faggot, except taking kike cocks up your ass.

>redditspacing
>2007
Haha, very funny! You still get the rope.

Hey tranny, thanks for the bump. You been thinking about suicide lately?

>Ima oldfag.
>Orange man bad!

Gayest post I've read in months keksimus maximum

Attached: 1546725634803.jpg (413x395, 61K)

Attached: 64KQkRz2BaV6LkEN.png (760x749, 494K)

I was thinking tranny too

>YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE ON GOD'S SIDE, AND YOU KNOW THAT IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE WE KILL EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YOU.

BASED AND REDPILLED.

Attached: 13980_1021435200.jpg (500x375, 62K)

Attached: 1547506914922.png (610x613, 107K)

Thanks for the honeypot!

Bitter high school teacher the post
And checked

I think you should seriously consider dying by your own hand your own way because history and evolution is literally against our way of thinking.

It might be easier to face the maker then trying to swim upstream until you do something stupid and hurt an innocent, maybe even accidentally a white person. It would be honorable in a Japanese sense to bow out.

It’s up to you, brother. If you choose blood and honor, don’t hesitate. Only then will you enter Valhalla.

Attached: 23DDC146-6C87-4C60-9632-EE567C3EBA5F.jpg (650x930, 150K)

>meme flag
>triggered by anti-lib rant
>hitler reverse-psychology bs
shill detected

fuck off we did an IQ for everyone at the Bondi Synagogue and the average was 110. So fucking what everything of any importance was created by a white man it can just be factored away by population size and his general character. It's why Jews have created so much these days cause they have a higher population and have gotten there by subv repelling anti semetism, ww2 helped.

One Holohoax wasn’t enough, clearly.

fuck off commie at least I'm just the general subversive kike not the single most destructive force to date.

Attached: 656757534455888.jpg (782x810, 146K)

You’re all the same to me. You all need to go. Jews have been meddling in our affairs for far too long, time to join your god Lucidee in hell already. Also I’m not a “commie” as you like to say it. I’m stronger than that.

>kikes not the single most destructive force to date
>kikes behind communism & pushing degeneracy
uh...

*Lucifer
Excuse me

Bump

Please stay, user. It’s gonna only get better and better when Drumpht gets 86’d, half the Republicunt Neofascists get ousted for race baiting hate speech.

These morons try this shit every few generations. It’s probably a bad gene.

Attached: CB835EE8-DBEC-40CD-9B32-B6F04C39D032.jpg (640x1008, 88K)

Attached: dDAFsB25d22s3ZxY.png (760x749, 494K)

I just want you to know that you're a faggot

Oh really? How about semantics.... retard lmao

semantics is jewish as fuck. this thread glows.

Attached: 1540837871482.jpg (288x288, 29K)

>says none of us can argue
>didn't make any arguments

you need help user.

Attached: Jesuits.png (1233x321, 181K)

have a bump
>they have to run away and detox "that place is too toxic"

Attached: 1526894568993.jpg (750x725, 140K)

The goyim know

Semantics is the part of linguistics that revolves around meaning. So the difference between murder and kill is a question of semantics.

But if understanding philosophy is jewish as fuck, then I guess it makes sense why you nazi boys are so insecure. Nazis and Jews will both make nice pets in my based White Protestant ethno-state

Attached: Mussolini react.jpg (315x251, 17K)

You absolute white trash piece of shit. Your kind are truly deplorable like Hillary said and the world you want to happen will never happen. Crawl back under the slimy rocks you came from. Conservashits are the absolute worst kind of people. The shilling will keep on going until we drive white trash like you away!

Hey thanks for the bump you tranny faggot

It's ok, peasant boy. The low class commoners (like you) will be most welcomed to reform in the WASP ethno-state. You can have a family (with a woman of your own race) and you can work (for someone else). Subservience to the white angelo-saxon protestant people won't be so bad bucko, you will see soon enough.

Attached: opressivelaugh.png (491x488, 328K)

>>way smarter
>>smarter
>>IQ
>>GOD
Keep your make-believe in sunday school.

Attached: pit.png (211x239, 9K)

Disprove god

Attached: doublen.jpg (600x564, 56K)