I think the future is going to be much worse than we can even conceive

I think the future is going to be much worse than we can even conceive

Attached: nic.jpg (780x698, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reference.com/world-view/many-people-die-day-world-b5a2258c374cba57
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For zionists like you...Yes.

Noo. People too stupid for real evil.

I am optimistic. I feel there will be a second renaissance for Western Civilization.

have you missed all of the wars, massacres and criminal acts that have occured in the past 100 years?

more like a second Haskalah

Even if the jews win Jesus will come back to earth and send them all to hell.

I mean
>to be much worse than we can even conceive
like OP said

Pedowood will fall.

Consider this:
Technology has become much more advanced since World War II, and Nuclear Bombs are far more accessible. It is possible that with the power that countries have now, Earth could be in a complete nuclear holocaust, with the radiation so toxic that no one survives it. Not the Jews, or the Americans, or the Chinese. Nobody. And even if the nuclear radiation is limited to a single area, irradiated water can be spread across the entire world through pic related.

But then again, as OP said, worse than anyone can conceive. Worse than my theory.

Attached: currents.jpg (1388x710, 321K)

hop up on our train to hell, ticket sponsored by kikes by the way

Attached: helltraintitle.jpg (510x336, 210K)

Except nuclear bombs don't exist.

Attached: tumblr_phyw8gVyVJ1wrxj9so1_1280.jpg (1155x1500, 285K)

> irradiated water can be spread across the entire world through
Either retarded or anti-nuclear shill.

>implying

Attached: iamlucky.gif (242x234, 777K)

>advanced
You can’t be that stupid

Jesus sucks
He sucky sucky in void now. How he can help you with his worky worky mouth?
Too bad

Attached: 1532576107882.jpg (500x391, 36K)

This

> Nuclear bombs don't exist.
What possessed you to that idea?

Explain how I'm wrong, dane.

Attached: 1530861978559.jpg (300x300, 94K)

edgy

Damn straight. There is no limit to the horrors a female mind can come up with.

Attached: invade.jpg (125x116, 3K)

Attached: 1545028697616.png (879x811, 605K)

Depends on how you look at it :^)

Estonian american empire would be an interesting footnote.

This right here is the standard progression.

Attached: 6000-0830-1.jpg (900x651, 530K)

Atheists ACTUALLY believe this is offensive

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were only firebombed, you can't prove to me that nukes actually exist because Israel would've been blown up by now were they real.

Attached: the-wreck-of-the-titan-classic-novels-new-illu.jpg (353x551, 50K)

I'm expecting blood in the streets since this world is so inherently unsustainable

Attached: murder is mercy.png (1244x850, 619K)

Firebombing doesn't cause widespread cancer and mutations in offspring for generations.

Attached: aussiecunt.png (919x737, 54K)

Everything causes cancer nowadays, and mutations are a normal occurance. Birth defects are common world wide.

Attached: 47585357_1959986944310100_54370515299461587_n.jpg (849x1061, 118K)

FOR THEE, AND NOT FOR ME !

MWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA !

AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA !

Attached: 1546926347110.png (900x955, 55K)

Birth defects are normal but not in large numbers. Look up the sempalatinsk victims.

Semipalatinsk*

Lol. Christians aren't Muslims you fucking retard. People have been mocking Christ since before he even died. You know what a cross is?

Wait untill the femin infected cunts start to mutate and turn into horned demon abominations. Eliminate all f*minists

Not really. In the near future an alien race will land here. Filter out/genocide both elite or normal people then take half of the worthy ones to the stars for experimentation or military conscription while the other are left here with alien tech to rebuilt civilization as a colony and later on future territory to the Empire.
This is a much better alternative to slowly succumbing to degeneration and later on civilization's collapse, don't you agree?

>when?
When do you think? They've already interacted with humanity from time long forgotten or recent. In fact it's possible they gave us the ability to create civilization. Nothing happens without their meddling which actually has done more good than bad. We would've been dead by now, as a species that is.

>inb4 blue beam
No deception will work when the Sky is darkened by Battlecruisers surrounded by countless swarms of locust-like fighters. It's not like they haven't spied on each individual human thanks to their parapsychological abilities either. They know very well what you're doing, have done or why or anyone else both living, dead and still not born.

>inb4 schizo
I know I know. I'm not the first nor the last to make extraordinary claims like this. Let me prove myself to those who care. In 24 hours and 50 minutes a meteor will fall like the ones in Russia only bear in mind that it's actually a drop pod containing nano spores which when interacting with the atmosphere will cause rain that will rarely cease in a week after that. The rain will last somewhere 3 months and slowly start to subside.

post ends in 50

Attached: 46978232_206226213656291_4859747117181968397_n.jpg (608x608, 51K)

How near? I'd say 10 years.

50? Hahaha where is the meteor falling?

Attached: 1547707045682.jpg (458x614, 51K)

poundmetoo

Attached: irlmaier.jpg (300x424, 32K)

This thread is already too retarded.

Southern parts of Serbia. Not Siberia, Serbia.

Attached: Serbia-CIA_WFB_Map_2006.png (328x352, 24K)

It will affect the weather globally by the way.

I think the next 50 years will be when shit hist the fan, civil wars in western countries, massive immigration due to environmental collapse, geopolitical wars for oil and water, islamic radicalism, white nationalism, huge unemployment due to automation etc. But I think after that it will balance out, the world as it is right now cannot sustain its development is inherently unstable with too much overpopulation and not enough growth. If you look at the period prior to the world wars it was a bit like that as well. Basically what has to happen is massive political redrawing of the map. For example massive states like the US and China cannot exist for more than 50 years into the future as they are too unstable. What these conflicts will eventually lead to will be less centralization as more highly skilled and smaller groups will be able to achieve much less with much less effort than in the past. I think this is how a third world war will be avoided, globalization will be a much less controlled process than it is now, and more grassroots and independent political control will lead to new power centers. Things like AI, more efficient energy will become more and more publicly available and the playing field will be much more equal, both on the international and local level.

It's also going to be better in ways we can not imagine yet as well though

much more with less effort*

Not really though. It's about 56 million per year so ±150k per day.
reference.com/world-view/many-people-die-day-world-b5a2258c374cba57

Yeah, whatever.

i just found out i have a brain tumor. tge future is definitely gonna get worse

Irradiated water is all Russia knows and they're doing fine. A minor spike in cancer and some weird fish in the rivers but all is returning to normal. Ionizing radiation isn't some sort of super killer. The particles needed to do as you've described would require almost every inch of land to be nuked.

that BS sound like HAARP and Bluebeam

I make you ET invasion any time with HAARP a slingatron and Bluebeam

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 33K)

Commie faggot, burn in Hell.

Are you white? post nipple.

In his defence, Kazakhstan isn’t Japan

That was just a joke friend hope you get better

Hope it’s anarchy and i become a feared warlord of the Rockies , all my enemies will freeze in the elements or be executed by my band of misfits

Ted predicted this

This is good for bitcoin.

What movie is this from? Looks like he's very unnerved.

>I think the future is going to be much worse than we can even conceive
It always has been.

That was radiation from a reactor meltdown, not a nuclear bomb.

It's going to get worse before it gets worse

Attached: When you aint lovin it anymore.jpg (1200x1192, 161K)