Living in America is a human right

Living in America is a human right.
Anyone that enters America should automatically become a citizen because it's their human right to live and profit from America.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

can we penis oueawlameric

Chill mofo that would make their economy implode.

this guy gelkd

Same thing with your moms vag

the days of america being the welfare office of the world is over,the usa is a nation of citizens not immigrants,im sick of seeing yanks being made 2nd class citizens for any piece of trash that washes ashore like its the most virtuous thing ever.

Attached: 1526719120193.jpg (480x488, 33K)

Living in Israel is a human right.
Anyone that enters Israel should automatically become a citizen because it's their human right to live and profit from Israel.

Economies are based on constant expansion.
Exponentially more people means exponentially more workers working to make money.

automation and the fact factories are for poor 3rd worlders in the 3rd world makes your plan stupid.

all you are doing is inviting in dem voters and dragging down the iq averages of the nation.

sure let in skilled immigrants but uncontrolled mass unskilled migration? lol no its the death of a nation.

You kinda can, if you're white.
I wandered into the USA to stay for three days so I could get a few 60's of duty-free wild turkey and I met a lady and ended up living with her and they would whine about illegals and I'd point out that I was an illegal, but they never cared.
I literally tried to get deported at one point and I went to the federal building downtown to immigration and naturalization services and they were like no, buy a plane ticket, so I just left the building and went and got hammered and cheated on my gf instead.
I was there for 5 years.

>they would whine about illegals
Her family full of cops, that is.

I think they were trying to tell you something, user.

Absolutely this.
Americans don't really consider people from other English speaking countries to be "forigners", especially Canadians. You guys are more like our gay and utterly retarded brothers to the North.

Why dont usa opens it borders for everyone to come?
Remove any visa requirements and allow anyone to come live in usa.

Addendum: only people who enter legally are Human, & deserving of our 'Bill of Rights'.

Attached: 5412.jpg (300x240, 7K)

america is for whites not the world

would you want loads of niggers flooding into india? no...that is how we feel about the world flooding our lands

>leaf

Attached: in-memrian-tv-he-is-even-worse-than-a-jew-10482216.png (500x375, 79K)

It's a curse to be born an united statesian

Attached: abfd3a72cc749648801b0b11d9630d67628b4ed4fd9b3d3b59a4a5a12e86bbfa.png (3520x1324, 330K)

the indo-aryans of india have to deal with the dravidians which are basically niggers

Quintessential leaf post.

Attached: leafposting.jpg (800x522, 77K)

>Living in America is a human right.
Anyone that wants to enter America should be allowed to and should automatically become a citizen because it's their human right to live and profit from America.
The left literally believes this.

Anyone who enters a vagina, should it be consentual or not, should be automatically be concidered the owner of the woman that vagina is attached to.

Too late, come back 200 years earlier

post the in-store prices you fucking slit-eyed rice nigger!

Attached: 20FuckingCAD.jpg (1380x603, 742K)