That'll buff out m8!

abc.net.au/news/2019-01-18/pauline-hanson-reacts-racist-note-left-on-indigenous-womans-car/10726062

Attached: Abo Note.jpg (700x933, 105K)

Hey rabbi whatcha doin?

I can smell the bullshit from my screen.

99% chance the woman wrote the note herself.

Abo's can't write!

If this was anywhere but Australia I'd say it's bullshit...but those aussies are straight up shitposters, it wouldnt surprise me if they did some IRL shitposts like this once in awhile.

hahaha, I hope this is real.

Ok I just found out that the "one nation" is a political party. Yeah, that guarantees this is bullshit, just like the many types of similar notes left by americans that say some racist stuff and end it off with "Vote for Trump!". All fake garbage.

Haha this is definitely real, and it's beautiful

based

Hey GetUp! whatcha doin?

The leader of the party was sentenced to 3 years in prison for the crime of counting the members of her "Support Pauline Hanson" group as also members of her "One Nation" party in order to qualify for the 500 members needed to form a political party in Australia. The conviction was cancelled after an appeal court ruled it was nonsense but the fact remains that people are out to get this woman.

Reminds me what i went trough a few years ago.
>be on date
>bump into parked car
>ill just leave a note baby incase he wants to exchange info
>ur so responsible baby
>fuck her in student dorm overlooking car
>keep one eye on car owner havent showed up yet
>finished fucking.
>baby im going out for a smoke
>remove note.

Most costanza thing ive done, except always taking a shit shirtless(feels good)

There's literally a fb link in the article where Pauline states that she doesn't agree with the note writer...

kek

Attached: Pauline-Hanson-Feet-521008.jpg (3264x4896, 1.57M)

So obviously fake and written by a school teacher. Consistently and neat yet written on a slant. Silly spelling mistake on the first line for maximum visibility. Too many words and written by a cat lady who has no empathy and doesn't know what LARPing is. Fake fake fake.

Australia has an interesting mix of out-of-control post-modern leftism and a level of casual racism that you can't really get away with anywhere else in the Anglosphere.

kek, thanks for the amusing anecdote friendo

>Spelling out Aboriginal
>Not spelling it abo or coon or noonga or boong

you are absolutley disgusting!

>deliberate spelling mistake
>slant changes to simulate written on centre console
>carries texta in car
>carries book in car but tears out a page to lean it on centre console
it's bait, pictures of text are no more worth a response then social media is.
>Pauline states that she doesn't agree with the note writer
I expect her to respond to anything and everything.
Nice get. and btw canadians have a weirder stance, they listen to gangsta rap AND hate niggers.

whites are scum. Why don't they go back to where they came from?

>abo owning a car
>abo having enough fuel to drive anywhere after huffing it

try sitting on the toilet backwards when you shit. it gives you a nice little table for reading or doing paperwork.

Attached: This+pleases+sir+harrington+_496fd5f1dfad44c48e6b7aac248b6bca.jpg (300x162, 10K)

the natives were really shitty at defending themselves.