What are bugwomen like?

What defines the female equivalent to bugmen? They don't get into reddit, "nerdy stuff" or technology on an even superficial level for the most part

I have a few guesses but I want a more complete picture. Instagram? Makeup tutorials? Politics only extends to "women's liberation" on a superficial level?

Attached: Shoe.jpg (435x435, 23K)

Swedish women basically.

a THOT, I would assume

They’re overweight and have blue/green hair and talk an annoying accent, California fry in the US and a faux US accent in Australia.

>overweight with funky hair colors

Trying to define the basic consumer normie, not abrasive SJW gadflies

You're basically talking about the younger version of the Cool Wine Aunt. They are basically careerist thots. Lots of pop culture obsession and empty buzzwords with respect to their "careers" in marketing or whatever.

Attached: 1543998914018.png (750x683, 203K)

they get 100+ "likes" on their fagbooks and instagrams or whatever. you don't really see them, because they're always staring at their phones.

>What defines the female equivalent to bugmen?
Being a woman.

Attached: HpRKt.jpg (960x960, 97K)

Wasted get

glad to see this trend has gone mainstream now, I need to get out more.

Attached: 40BEF29C-767F-4E2C-B995-8A494A69B45D.jpg (250x228, 7K)

>What are bugwomen like?
like bugmen, they make their entire personality/life about consumption,

ignore fedposting discords like the plague

Attached: AFG2Ze8tE7AE6Fn.png (1500x1552, 608K)

Bugwomen get problem glasses, dye their hair blue or some other unnatural color and let it fade, get septum piercings, are proud to call themselves SJWs, they call themselves pan sexual and genderqueer.

stands behind you and puts a knife to your throat

>faux US accent in Australia
That's a thing? Post an example, I want to hear it

Boxxy is hawt.

yeah but thats not boxxy thats a tranny

never seen the faux US accent thing

Bondi and Byron bay

Shoe0nhead is Boxxy and she’s a real girl.

Attached: 001D8840-8F73-4FD5-90D9-17A6F93C082D.gif (400x400, 3.39M)

boxxy1 is a fat SJW now anyway. Evene though I'm not a fan of boxxy2 she's better than original boxxy is now.

Bugmen are the cucks who want to live stacked on top of each other in cities and don't believe in private property or take pride in anything.

Women don't really have an equivalent because they ALL have blank child minds and they mold themselves to their mate. If not controlled by a man, every woman defaults to a programmable NPC state.

>Bugwoman, nufemale, etc
They don't really exist as something that the system selects for in the same way that the male versions do. Sure there is the occasional woman where some analogies exist, but for men it's different. The concept of numales dosen't just apply to a collection of individuals, but also to a game-theory-like "idealized 3nd place strategy" after chads and women with our current social environment.

someone post her nudes please

I see lots of threads about bugmen but if your aren't a bugman, then what are you? Do you consume no products and no culture? Are you some sort of Jow Forums ubermensch? How do you find joy and happiness? Or do you just shut post in misery all say and night?

>joy and happiness
haha, what a cuck.

Attached: yes, yes I do, very much so.png (1920x1080, 1.35M)

Im married with children. I have no joy and happiness except seeing their success. I am the vanguard.

>thinking women are equal in any way to any type of men

Attached: 1547762510526m.jpg (947x1024, 175K)

Aposematic hair dye and fish mouth.

user... i like the blue hair... also the tätties are really sexy....

am i a degenerate?

Attached: sad.gif (245x184, 80K)

Yes.

Any girl that has a constant opposite opinion regarding politics and similar interests to a boy

Reddit tier neckbeard girls are real

Also fwiw women tend to not be very innovative especially with their interests. The reason the vast majority all share a common interest is that they kinda learn what to like based on media ( farmhouse, iheartradio, dance/cheer videos, running, yoga, Starbucks, wine, binging on ice cream etc ).... oddly enough the ones that do go outside the box are usually on either the extreme polar ends of the spectrum of hobby/interest - ( usually don’t know a thing, or insist that they know everything and seek constant validation for such )

This isn’t a blast at women’s but more so annoyingly similar personality traits across the board. I guess dudes can fall into this too

She goes to a high-end salon every other week and tries out the trendy new nail painting techniques. Once per month she gets a $200 hairstyle, usually including whatever color scheme is "in" right now (the strangest of which lately has been young girls dying their hair grey). She goes to art shows whenever they're within a 100 mile radius, and buys expensive junk art, like yard decorations made from empty wine bottles and scrap wire. She watches every trending video on YouTube, and makes sure to recommend every new poz-filled movie to all her family and friends (have you seen Birdbox, user? It's so good!). She talks about celebrities in the same way your mom might tell you what happened to so-and-so that you knew in middle school. She stocks her kitchen with whatever "superfood" health magazines are advertising this week (ancient grains, quinoa, hemp hearts, elderberry). She's into yoga and pilates, and switches from one fad diet to another flawlessly.

Sounds more like the average woman to me.

Maybe the average suburban woman, but not the average in general.

>(the strangest of which lately has been young girls dying their hair grey).
This, idk what the deal is, it’s like silver or platinum colored, personally it makes no sense to me I kind of like it, like fucking a granny in a 20 year old sluts body.

>instagram
>instagram filters
>iphones & other apple shit
>travel™
>foodie™
>"cute" (((tattoos)))
>live love laugh™

Attached: instagram-face-filters.png (665x575, 625K)

>They don't get into reddit, "nerdy stuff" or technology on an even superficial level for the most part
There's a lot of women like this in my town. They "love" capeshit, games, pretending they know how to use computers, etc. If anything, they're worse than bugmen. If you call them out on it, you'll be swarmed with white-knighting betas hoping to get a whiff of their panties.
It's all so tiresome.jpg

Desu granny glasses are the female fedora

i want to gauge out her left eye and fuck her right in the eyesocket

Attached: 402.png (485x443, 38K)

has shoe gone full left wing because of the incels

The single, college-educating, jeans and sweater trotting, young urban career tiger.
They can be identified by the dead gaze on their face from 2 frappuccinos and 5 hours of sleep on a daily basis, their "casual" manly fashion and their choice of irrelevant degree.
In later stages of their life they can be found with what looks like some foreigner's child but it's actually their own, dad nowhere to be seen.

Most of them are just imitating a Kardashian or trying to be that Targaryan girl from GoT.
The rest think that wine aunts are cool and subconsciously signal such lifestyle as their destination.

>What are bugwomen like?

Attached: 1547271413516.png (1200x1200, 1.75M)