Their last gambit?

This is the only thing that makes sense.

>Strange time to visit Brussels/Afghanistan
>Why Brussels if it's just a stopover? There are way better bases to use for that.
>Makes more sense that Dems were going to Brussels to get their orders, bribes and intel.
>Cabal can't use normal channels for comms as they will all be under surveillance.

>If Dems set up a trip to Brussels then this would lead to lots of questions but if it was disguised as a trip to Afghanistan then there would be perfect excuse for total secrecy.
>President Trump knew this and was happy to "blow" their cover.
>He knows they were up to TREASON and if they fight back they open themselves up to total destruction.
>This wasn't just about humiliating those fucking monkeys.

Trip to Afghanistan? Since when have Democrats given a single fuck about servicemen? But also how many fucks do they give about bribes, corruption and saving their own necks?

twitter.com/suzydymna/status/1086163573074808832

Attached: Treason.jpg (709x278, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2gw13n
usatoday.com/story/news/2019/01/16/georgia-man-accused-wanting-blow-hole-white-house/2600164002/
youtu.be/WV9J6sxCs5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yup

Why would a rep for California need to go to Afghanistan anyways?

>Pelosi cited potential security concerns related to the partial shutdown. She was scheduled with other members to visit NATO commanders in Brussels and troops in Afghanistan over the next several days.

Attached: 1537627470749.png (616x374, 77K)

Attached: 1521676773837.png (1354x1156, 1.05M)

Attached: 1540425785811.png (1288x1217, 336K)

Attached: 1531923953166.png (1000x1070, 404K)

Attached: 1531188379836.png (1394x1245, 909K)

not implausible

Attached: 1518809647910.png (1440x1261, 1.07M)

Attached: 1542946751394.png (1078x306, 77K)

If true Pelosi and Schitthead will try their hardest to not pick a fight over this issue, they will limit their "outcry" on this.

I think that Trump is about to go full military junta.

For what reason would a speaker of the house of representatives need to visit servicemen in Afghanistan? Is she part of any war cabinet? It would make more sense to send Toby Keith instead.

>Trip to Afghanistan? Since when have Democrats given a single fuck about servicemen?

I was wondering that myself. Even more suspicious is the Speaker of the House going. Has that ever even fucking happened before?

With all the methods to send information securely, why would they ever need to visit Brussels personally?

seems like she's gone pretty regularly-every couple years.

There are NO secure methods except personal f2f meetings in secure locations.

Security in Brussels is more guaranteed for the cabal than any other viable location.

Inspecting her opium plantations?

i could baby you and present you with links but you're all big guys.

Attached: 1537440282168.png (600x338, 257K)

> (((Friedman)))
> OY VEY, ID'S ANUDDA SHOAH

>Even more suspicious is the Speaker of the House
Nope, nothing at all suspicious about the person who would become President if Pres & VP were taken out going on a secret trip to the globalist government stronghold.

Attached: Schumer - Der Jude.jpg (702x960, 118K)

It's actually literally impossible for me to be anyone else. I see this all the time, where do these fucking faggots get this idea?

>capitalist russians are the devil but avowed communists in congress are healthy debate
We didn’t just lose the Cold War, Russia won a colossal victory against the entire world: they dumped their commies and left the rest of us to foot the bill.

This! Didn't that bitch "warn" about security concerns for the SOTU?

>We didn’t just lose the Cold War, Russia won a colossal victory against the entire world: they dumped their commies and left the rest of us to foot the bill.
Central banking and zionism is dead.

Perhaps this was cover to avoid... dare I say... arrests?
What was the complete list of names on that trip?

everything is monitored

>Central banking and zionism is dead.
Seems to be alive and well.

--->

If any necromancers are lurking tonight, here’s my Dream Team wishlist:
>Hitler
>McCarthy
>Patton
>Old Hickory
>Fifth Slot is Dealer’s Choice

I'm curious who they were meeting with. Who's supposed to be in Brussels at the same time?

2 years of placing charges. Time to pull the trigger.

Attached: 1546140104633.gif (444x250, 1.1M)

The SOTU warning was preparing the public - and giving the DS cover - for what's to come.

"We tried to warn Trump he was in danger but he wouldn't listen to us! Oh the horror!"

Attached: Meddling goyim.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

Can you feel it?

Attached: image.png (381x386, 224K)

highly unusual, seems to suggest that Pelosi see’s herself in a leadership role a.k.a the President and it follows that she is drumming up support from the EU Globalists to impeach Trump or launch a putsch to oust him supported by the US Command in Europe.

the storm is here

>highly unusual, seems to suggest that Pelosi see’s herself in a leadership role a.k.a the President and it follows that she is drumming up support from the EU Globalists to impeach Trump or launch a putsch to oust him supported by the US Command in Europe.

Attached: 1528393591095.png (1399x1093, 699K)

NATO HQ and the EU Parliament.

Nuke Brussels when?

soon

Shopping. The EU have a mall for exclusive shopping of the elites. You can’t even get in unless you are an EU big shot or a guest. The Afghanistan thing is just an excuse to get to Brussels.

Not including
>Benito

Attached: nD4qu5xpd8n2QZYz.png (760x749, 494K)

Sounds like they were setting up a false flag.

>NATO HQ and the EU Parliament
The globalists are marshaling their forces to counter Trump's control of the US military.

>every comment agrees with OP
Well this is a first. Something fishy here.

the children are in bed

The Final Countdown.

>Too early for glow shills

We can discuss in private and reach conlcusions based on logic uninterrupted by Judaism.

Attached: 53Tp3eGybkEBeqwB.jpg (755x794, 147K)

Most paid posters are asleep, and no one has yet posted trigger words for their crawlers.

is it her turn?

Attached: 1542740386243.jpg (1890x1360, 677K)

Fuck you.
It's in my head and now it will be in yours.
dailymotion.com/video/x2gw13n

Napoleon

Oh shit. They found us. There goes the thread.

Can John Wilkes Booth be no. 5?

This. The communist subversion was already fully integrated by the time the Berlin wall fell. They were just humoring Reagan at that point because they knew they'd won.

Maybe Pelosi likes watching you boys get raped by older men?

Hollywood is closer though

bump

Hmmm...

Commander of Afghanistan (Austin S. Miller) was the head of JSOC just before Sep 2018.

JSOC is packed with Trump loyalists. Could they be bribing Miller to stand down?

Mind blown like leafs in the wind

If Trump doesn't make his move soon they're going to kill him. They've been preparing the public for both impeachment and assassination for 2 years.

"We're heading to...Belgium?"

Attached: The Final Countdown.png (220x220, 120K)

NSA has probably cracked most communications systems.
Meeting face to face in an area without hackable electronics close by like on a runway at a military airport, or in a highly secure military facility might make it possible to have an unhackable conversation or direct data transfer via documents or flash drives etc.
This was actually a plot point in a TV series I recently watched but I forget which one, maybe ‘Berlin Station’.
Due to some hack of the central government communication system, the important politician from Washington flies out on a Military plane to have a conversation directly with intelligence head in person.
Who knows, maybe TV plot point was directly telling somone in Brussels or Afganistan how Pelosi or some other Washington politician was going to pass on information to them.

Q predicked this.

>Is Suzy, Q?
kek

Maybe Pelosi has a fetish for skinny tough skinned men with beards.

The cia admitted to spying on congress during Obama. Brennan perjured himself about it then admitted to lying and still got away with it, didn’t even resign.

Or trying to neutralize Trump's advantage with the US military by pretending to support them.

Afghanistan: PR to neutralize Trump military advantage
Egypt: Meet with Israel + KSA
Brussels: NATO + EU

A very, very ominous itinerary.

Attached: Schumer and Pelosi - aliens.webm (1920x1080, 679K)

I STARTED TO BELIEVE THAT. Dems wanted to leave before SOTU. There is going to be assassination attempt on POTUS and maybe VICE during SOTU. if dems success then they will seize the control.

they're panicking as their whole mission is to create a war in Montenegro - spreading out Turkey mixing things up, getting Iran in the side mix, letting turkey kill the kurds and having Russia open a change into Ukraine
all this is to keep robbing the war-chest cookie jar whenever they can blame the "right", just like the kikes did in ww2
the kikes did ww2: their aim: bring 10,000,000 kikes to USA
entire war was a front to get 10,000,000 kikes into USA
same for somali war, was a front to get somalis to USA (by kikes to kill whites)
it's always the kikes killing whites
LOOK AT YOUR DICK
the kikes won
holocaust = eugenics op
remember:
ASH CAN NAZI

nope, he's going to go full 1776 on the deep state.
he will go on an emerg broadcast and call to arms, and a list of all state enemies will be wikileaked and SHIT WILL FLY
we will fully shrug the economy and push everyone on welfare south of the border
we'll beat down mexico and all other centam, using colombia and brazil as our allies, we'll crush the chicom insurgency to latam and scare eurofags straight

Attached: 1529568972269.png (1660x1502, 355K)

>We
>meme flag
kys

Pretty sure she planned a false flag attack.

kek

a muzzie with an anti tank rocket was planning to attack the white house on the 17th. conveniently right after Pelosi and company left. kaboom
usatoday.com/story/news/2019/01/16/georgia-man-accused-wanting-blow-hole-white-house/2600164002/

kikes did ww2 confirmed
they were mocking the subhuman krauts
and used them as the petri dish to launch their antiwhite masterpiece: the ww2 that would forever label ALL whites (even those on the other side) as nazis and always forever give jews immunity from their own marxist algorithms
proof: look at dicks
what would be the first thing kikes would worry about moving to USA?
>we need others to be circumcised so we don't stand out and can't be identified
that's why

yep 100%

Can you feel the love tonight?

I know our economically illiterate PM was heading off to Davos via Brussels. There's an article about new Zealand's part in the 5 eyes coming out soon. It seems the globalists are all returning to their hive.

Pelosi's reasoning behind canceling the state of the union address due to security concerns was a veiled threat. the muzzie with the anti tank rocket was that threat.

kill Trump and Pence, guess who becomes president. that treasonous bitch needs to hang

Fuck the EU at 3:00
youtu.be/WV9J6sxCs5k
Trump is also threatening to leave nato because they don't pay enough for protection, oh and German gas deals with Russia the other reason .
How many times have we heard mostly from the UK and EU and US media claiming Russia is trying to destabilise the EU while also selling the EU its gas and oil.
None of this makes sense and it looks like the US is at war with everyone .

Attached: 1539408640529.jpg (850x464, 130K)

So the off-the-chart high IQ ((elite)) cant teleconference?

Remember when this guy was in charge of the Anthony Weiner investigation and people thought he was on Trump's side...lmfao

Checked but I have question was Schumer on that bus with Pelosi? He's been awfully quiet

If we were naked in a underground room or tunnel and told you I wasn't a faggot nobody would ever know

Attached: 1547037609097.jpg (250x241, 7K)

This sounds like the department store in Russia for communist party elites . Was it called Gum?

The Tower of Basel will fall.
It's okay to be uninformed.
Ding ding ding
Russia is not the main issue anymore. Ussr was our enemy, a jewish puppet state. Now it's only half that. Commies and capitalists are both wrongs, capitalists are a bit better but not by much. As captialism only becomes based by truly being a free market. And that is accomplished by abolishing the state.

First post.

The Bank of International Settlements is where she wanted to go.

Checked

Attached: 1541478591787.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

this proves it. Pelosi knew Trump was to be taken out at the SOTU so she fled. She would come back as President. This was their plan? LOLOL

Not securely

Belgium is the cabal's main base.

Oh no, not the Globalists. Based Alex Jones tier bullshit

I think you're a full Jew

Attached: hello-darkness-gob-gif-wall-3.gif (245x164, 1.98M)