In response to an NPR article discussing the rise in police suicide. This is the modern Left

In response to an NPR article discussing the rise in police suicide. This is the modern Left.

Attached: 1E5B0E64-386E-4F90-AFEE-085EE7D599B2.jpg (828x1420, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refusing_to_assist_a_police_officer#Minnesota
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one cares grandpa this isn't faceberg

Cops are scum of the earth, kike. When christians are delivered up to be beheaded for not taking the mark of the beast, it will be the cops that come for us. And they are all dumb enough to serve the devil and follow orders straight to hell.

I like it better when they kill niggers.

ACAF

fuck pigs and fuck niggers

HAHAHAHA. I'd kill myself too when I realized how many peoples lives I ruined just to collect revenue for the government.

Fuck the police. Hope the 95% of bad cops kill themselves with their service guns.

fuck off bootlicker. all cops get the rope

When you get jacked by a nigger you’ll probably want a cop then though.

The police are not and never were our friends or allies you fed shill.
Go cry to your precious ATF

Attached: im totally NSA.jpg (1024x768, 63K)

nope, i'm not a retard who doesn't carry when going through black areas.

to do what? take my statement? then give me a speeding fine?

FUCK PIG FUCKING POLICE.

SERIOUSLY, IT'S LIKE YOU GUYS HATE FREEDOM.

Attached: branch-davidian-fire-01-gty-jc-180103_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 77K)

I hate how police are seen everywhere saying how difficult the job is, how scary it is not knowing if you're gonna come home to their family.

If they were actually worried they would find a different job. The fact that they've started killing themselves because people in general don't like the police and they get abuse daily, but yet are too dumb to realize they could just quit means I feel very little sympathy for them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refusing_to_assist_a_police_officer#Minnesota
go be a bootlicker somewhere else

>Meme flag
>slide thread
(((They))) really don't like what we are doing.

im not a snowflake and id probably make that same joke on a tranny suicide story so who am i to judge

GOOD!

Now if only you bootlickers would follow suit.

Attached: index.jpg (261x193, 9K)

Pay your traffic tickets, user.

These betas seem oblivious to the fact that the thin blue line is all that keeps them alive. Coddled motherfuckers.

>live entire life making a paycheck off money stole from citizens at gunpoint by the IRS, just so you can police the diversity shithole that jews and niggers forced on whites in the 1960s.
I hope they all off themselves

Attached: 1545163272415.gif (320x352, 837K)

Some fags on Jow Forums:

>BASED third reich. Based Pinochet. Based Mussolini. No police in those nations.
>muh freedom. Don’t tread on me. Man the Nazis were so based.
>haha look at these cops putting down Jamal’s BLM riot. darkies btfow. Cops serve zog maaan.
>Based ICE. Build the wall. Deport em all. Fuck cops. They are keeping the system afloat.
>damn pedos. I wish there was some way of stopping them. Man fuck the police.
>you respect a local sheriff?BOOTLICKER. Haha based SS. I love their uniforms and jackboot marches.
>muh traffic ticket I can totally fight. Oy vey the oppression.

Seek help.