Time for a Tedthread boys. We all know he was right...

Time for a Tedthread boys. We all know he was right. Those that don't need to read Industrial Society and its Future and take the tedpill.

Attached: 1547349989627.jpg (400x283, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQuii0PvyCE
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=684602CAB37DF2D0C0E539F873A427B4
pastebin.com/Jx8a6zG1
youtube.com/watch?v=JntTYxvLoCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israeli false flag tomorrow.

Picked up 'Anti-Tech Revolution Why and How'. Haven't gotten to reading it yet, but it looks good.

Attached: ted knows.png (454x56, 17K)

You boomers are weird, man. How could this in any way be construed as a slide thread?

Attached: 1547350394886.jpg (366x465, 21K)

I say this because I know you /ptg/ guys post that in anything you think is a slide thread. Just read the fucking manifesto and get with the program old man

Attached: 1547350135359.jpg (622x387, 58K)

Well I'll post a couple more Teds to try to keep the thread up but I guess everyone is too busy bumping spam and bait threads to give a shit.

Attached: 1547341777429.jpg (313x426, 28K)

Attached: 1547367049160m.jpg (640x480, 62K)

Attached: 1547349326908.png (1442x601, 350K)

Attached: 1547107891130.png (545x526, 653K)

Well I'll post one more before I give up. Perhaps another night we can get a decent thread going.

Attached: 1541063587974.jpg (313x458, 34K)

This is the one that needs to be spammed for newfags and redditfags that ride that faggots dick

I post it every so often, but I hardly see peterson threads anymore. I think anons got tired of being told to clean their room by the rest of us.

>us
Learn to strike that word from your vocabulary when referring to Jow Forums as a whole. There is no "us" just anonymous nodes. Don't use language that asserts collectivism.

I am regretful that to get the attention he had to do what he did.
Can you ever call a bombing a necessary sacrifice? I think not.
Still hold him in high respect, Anti-Tech was a sweet read, got a couple strong points off of it, outside of the main argument of speaking against technology.

This isn't an Ayn Rand thread, faggot
Thanks for the bump user

Uncle Ted was MK Ultraed, turning him into Jow Forumss stereotypical crazy uncle.
From Wiki:
As a sophomore, Kaczynski participated in a study described by author Alston Chase as a "purposely brutalizing psychological experiment" led by Harvard psychologist Henry Murray. Subjects were told they would be debating personal philosophy with a fellow student, and were asked to write essays detailing their personal beliefs and aspirations. The essays were turned over to an anonymous attorney, who in a later session would confront and belittle the subject – making "vehement, sweeping, and personally abusive" attacks – using the content of the essays as ammunition, while electrodes monitored the subject's physiological reactions. These encounters were filmed, and subjects' expressions of anger and rage were later played back to them repeatedly.[24] The experiment lasted three years, with someone verbally abusing and humiliating Kaczynski each week.[25][26] Kaczynski spent 200 hours as part of the study.[27]

Kaczynski's lawyers later attributed his hostility towards mind control techniques to his participation in Murray's study.[24] Some sources have suggested that Murray's experiments were part of Project MKUltra, the Central Intelligence Agency's research into mind control.[28][29][30] Chase[31][32] and others[33][34] have also suggested that this experience may have motivated Kaczynski's criminal activities.

>outside of the main argument of speaking against technology.
If you're interested in this you should give Jacques Ellul a try.

oddly ted uses the royal "we" pretty frequently

Strong points such as?

That's the voices in his head coming to an agreement.

apparently already had him in my bookmarks but forgotten, thanks for reminding me.
well Anti Tech is punctuated by a set of almost mathematical theorems ( comes to mind) about how to construct a movement, which would be very useful since Ted wants to construct the base for a whole new society.
The strongest point I got is focus. The fact that any movement starts strong but tends to attract distractors, think of feminism: it got women the suffrage, through a strong focus in one single objective, but nowadays attracts agitators who protest because they want to get laid while not exercising.
Ted praises the existence of maybe one perfect society in history, that was on a very small island (don't remember now the name). This reminds me of the great conclusion to At the end of the wasteland by Roszack, who, without the outright anti-tech attitude, praises the return to small community values.

mandatory listening
youtube.com/watch?v=aQuii0PvyCE

I was not persuaded on the necessity or possibly of a eco revolution.

He doesn't say in what way a revolution would be carried out because that would take the prison officers take his communication rights away, but if I understood him right he probably wants something that would cause a domino effect and take the system down completely. Whatever way this would be achieved, we know that it would result in the death of 99% of world's population. After the third agricultural revolution, our food production and logistics are highly technological. Not even small minorities of people are ever going to act out something like that.

I just don't see it happening. The system is probably going to take itself down if it's ever going to happen.

Ted has himself said that he didn't get MK Ultra'd, and the tests that he were in were mostly boring.

He was a mathematician. They write like that,

Attached: Math-Fail-Pics-055.png (595x233, 19K)

Ted Kaczynski wasnt a LARPagan

Useless modern Odin wirshippers are desperate to appropriate anyone who actually had any impact

Attached: LARPagans.jpg (1236x2048, 302K)

Necessity? I have to disagree with you. All of the issues that Jow Forums generally gets up in arms about could be fixed if we could stop the technojew.
Possibility? I'm blackpilled there. I don't see it happening either.
Society could be fixed in a number of ways, none of them peaceful. I don't see those happening either. But Ted convinced me the root problem is technology.

Its a meme. Arguing over religious views will get us no where.

Attached: Tedstfu.png (482x1094, 441K)

takes some strength to actually voluntarily participate in such a thing
respect

I'll clarify what I meant by ''necessity''. I find it obvious that the current consumerist techno-society is unsustainable and terrible for nature (and human quality of life), but I think the power elites understand this too. I think they'd really prefer breathing clean air and see scenic wilderness over 9 billion consumers fucking up their nature.

I just don't find how the techno-elite would want their factories to produce useless consumerist trash to people endlessly. If they are liberal, they'll fight overpopulation through sterilization, abortion, propaganda, and incentives. If they are ruthless and have the means, I don't see why they wouldn't within the next 30-50 years just cold blood take out 99% of consumers.

Attached: stencil.png (1640x2160, 52K)

Anti-Tech - archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803
Technological Slavery - libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=684602CAB37DF2D0C0E539F873A427B4

Reminder to read Ellul - The Technological Society, too.

"The necessities and the modes of action of all these techniques combine to form a whole, each part supporting and reinforcing the others. They constitute a co-ordinated phenomenon, no element of which can be detached from the others. It is an illusion, a perfectly understandable one, to hope to be able to suppress the “bad” side of technique and preserve the “good.” This belief means that the essence of the technical phenomenon has not been grasped."

Attached: TJK society development.jpg (720x1104, 234K)

Got the tedmeme by itself?

Attached: 1544415480589.jpg (385x384, 40K)

The techno-industrial system is incredibly complex,but if a part stops functioning eg factories then eventually all computers would since no pc parts are being made then something like offices could not work.He explains it this in technological slavery.If one peice falls it all falls since it is so complex.

Ted is so based

You're so based finbro

Why should we allow them the right to do either of those things? Why do we continue to let the west turn to shit? There is a war being fought against us, and we do nothing.

Perkele

Attached: 1482779387374.png (468x617, 403K)

Might is right in the practical world.

The ''West'' was always shit, and in a sense it would be best for a culling to happen. The technological system can't support 9 billion people without destroying all of our nature. Competing nation-states will never cut back on technology willingly.

Very rare any other teds?

What did you say?

Attached: 1514662041395.jpg (980x552, 167K)

Attached: 1482777430580.png (398x644, 328K)

Just downloaded Ted's work. This man had insight into the past & future,Ted had major balls.

Attached: TJK hat.jpg (540x559, 32K)

Attached: 1462157500962.jpg (639x523, 89K)

Attached: 1449695253524.jpg (445x425, 79K)

Attached: 1482786584170.jpg (584x329, 103K)

Attached: rare.jpg (1184x682, 109K)

>virgin package bomber
literally who?

Yet they aren't doing that. Sub-Saharan Africa alone is anticipated to be at 4 to 16 billion by 2100. They are going to swamp the world with idiots, mutt us, and then control population from there if they decide to.

Improved version of the stencil, glad someone saved the first one.

Attached: improved.png (1640x2160, 70K)

>doesn't like collectivism
>wants everyone to speak exactly the same way

Take the SCALEpill, lads.

pastebin.com/Jx8a6zG1

His last sentence in that quote summarises how these sort of nobody's get popular from Twitter and YouTube.

I wonder what Ted would think of this
youtube.com/watch?v=JntTYxvLoCM