”Just walk in there, shake his hand, look him in the eye, and ask for a job!”

>”Just walk in there, shake his hand, look him in the eye, and ask for a job!”
Is the job-getting process fucked for the rest of time?
I’m employeed, but not in my desired field (IT/tech). I would consider myself more qualified than the average applicant, but that no longer feels like enough. You need to be like the top 3% of people to reallt have any options in life.
It sucks man.

Attached: 9000844F-D727-4FB0-9F54-6C4BC87DA324.jpg (1000x1000, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6G3kQyqMFpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>need to be like the top 3%
Lol, no. Once you get ur foot in the door, and you don't suck, you're set. There's no excuses. I worked in an office setting and there were plenty of people that should nit have bern there. You can do it if u apply urself.

wagecuck

Loser

>Is the job-getting process fucked for the rest of time?
No. The market will correct itself, likely from the impending collapse

So I guess you'd rather people not sugarcoat jobs and just be open they want you to slave away? No thanks I'd rather get lied to my face I'm not being exploited.

When you go in to a job interview and pull your dick out and she pulls hers out. That is chaos. That is unexplored territory. You didn't expect that, you don't know what to do. And that is the belly of the beast.

Attached: human pig hybrid.jpg (1451x887, 575K)

C'mon man, that's clearly a human DOG hybrid.

I'm under 30 and I make 6 figure with a 2 year degree. Sorry the world isn't terrible you just are.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_Windows Phone_000_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1504178115457.jpg (468x487, 61K)

I feel bad for you, Amerimutts. You could badly screwed by crony capitalism. No such problems here in Europe.

Attached: 1428583470432.jpg (2764x1850, 670K)

As someone working in HR doing selection I can tell you the IT nerds are a laughing stock of the company, they literally need to study how to make a good impression on the interview so each one acts literally the same as the last one lol. Too firm handshake, 3 seconds long, way too much eye contact etc. Everyone is laughing at you as soon as you leave the room.

STOP

>working in HR
Don't worry, everyone else is laughing at you

My little brother literally walked into a place, shook the manager's hand, and asked for a job and he got it. He's also fit, handsome, charismatic, and smart.
It just werks if you're someone that a business would want to employ. If you're a dirty degenerate, ugly, stupid, or socially awkward, then fuck you, fill out 100 online apps and maybe one will call.

>make tons of money
>40% of workday is me sipping coffee and chatting with people
>boss loves me and trusts me 100% with employment and firing decisions
>sometimes I simply decide not to hire some shmuck because he's socially inept or not handsome enough

I think I'll be just fine haha

This is decent bait. Good job.

>maximum boomer posting
Your writing suggests you're actually illiterate. I don't know if you're bait posting or not but this is prime boomer right here.

Attached: 1515910394704.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

>I don't know if you're bait posting
Newfag.

>would consider myself more qualified than the average applicant
yeah but what do the job interviewers think of you? what you think of yourself is irrelevant

Clark Kent got hired off the street in MOS.

Getting a job is more about gaming their screening algorithm and having inside connections than anything else.

Yup. When I'm done with college I'm going back to be a neet.
Fuck this stupid hiring shit.
CV, motivational letter, personality tests, programming tests.

>100 questions in under 10 mins
Why do they even bother with that? The number of questions is too low so it's incredibly easy to cheat in those tests by remembering what answers you've chosen. Is it just to weed out the dumbest psychoniggers who can't even remember what box they crossed 30 questions ago?

The second part is disturbingly true :(

Applied for a job a few weeks back. It required a CV, cover letter, 250 word x4 reasons as to why I want to work for them/what makes me suitable for the role, 2 of which were timed with 18 questions in under 5 minutes.

I've been invited to do a video interview today. I hate the things, they're so inhuman, I've no idea what they're going to ask and I have very limited time before my webcam automatically comes on and starts recording me after the questions are revealed to me :(

Wish me luck pol.

In what field exactly?

Surprised at Jow Forums for not bringing up the reason for this inflation...

>why I want to work for them
hate this garbage
Why I want to work for you? I like money, and you pay good money.

The collapse is the fertility collapse. Either you make it through that or you dont. Society isn't collapsing. Its better than ever PROVIDED you can make some money to acquire the benefits of a modern middle class life.

>inherit a house from rich boomer parents
>multiple foreign holidays a year
>eat out multiple nights a week
>general financial security
>savings, investments and pension
>loving wife. 3 kids
>numerous hobbies
>Time to look after fitness and health

If you are just scraping by you wont have these things and you arnt really middle class.

Meant to say there are 4 tests, 3 of which were timed with 18 questions in under 5 minutes while the other 1 had a seemingly infinite number of questions.

I should have said that people are choosing to skip having a family so they can lie to themselves that they are middle class. Hence the population collapse.

Go public sector.
Got a permanent job after one 10 min interview.
Job for life and gold plated pension.

It's true. Getting hired is the hard part.

Once you're in, you're good. Do you know how many companies are full of boomers who can barely use email or "aren't good at computar"? Christ, if you just know how to do Excel formulas you're like a god at most office jobs.

At our company we had a process for interviewing devs:

* Code test
* Phone with one of us for English test
* In person test
* Offer

I wanted to make the code test harder by my colleague at the time wouldn't let me. He prioritized personality and actually being able to speak English because he believes anyone can be trained to be a good *enough* dev.

this here is the quintessential croat

Just get your foot in the door, make friends. Trust me, a recommendation gets you a lot further than anything on that list.
"Well, you don't really have any work experience in this field, but our senior member at technical staff really thinks you can do it! You're hired!"

you are fine now. but karma will get you

My first job out of college was like the bottom part in your pic OP. I didn’t find it excessive up until they hired a goblina at my firm. All the other people that were hired after me, I was included in the interview process, rare for some entry level faggot like me, but the CEO wanted to make sure the candidates blended well with everyone.

But the goblina was interviewed behind a closed door by the fellow goblina VP
>Oh by the way, she works here now. We met at a Latina empowerment networking event, she hasn’t been able to find the right job after college. Train her up user.

I immediately started looking for a new job. That was a year ago.

How do I get to work for HR?

Attached: Autistic Screeching.png (3555x2198, 319K)

>applying for jobs
How shit are you when people just don’t offer them to you unbidden? I haven’t applied for a job in years, let alone had a interview

What's Jow Forums's opinion on quitting jobs? Should giving two weeks notice be the norm for wagecuck jobs?

I tried, they rejected my application after I passed their entry test and online aptitude tests. I reached the video interview stage.

My Pakistani friend was successful after having failed the entry test, but he was greenlighted for a 5-month internship because of AA routes in place to move him forward. That internship has now has turned into a £31k entry job, this year, going up to £55k in within 3 years.

That really upset me frens. I had more work experience, I achieved the highest possible university grade and same degree as him and he failed the entry tests, yet he was moved on :(

If you put too many points into your logic skill early in life NEETing is the only thing that makes sense.

this will explain everything for you. it's applicable to any technical field
youtube.com/watch?v=6G3kQyqMFpQ

If you're not a pajeet, don't interview with pajeet people. They are the retards that list 500 skills required for a tech job. This allows them to claim they need to hire other pajeets.

interview only with huwhite companies and smaller businesses not large multicorps that only want cheap pajeets.

>HR
LMAO. That's the real joke.

Hi fbi.
That's why I became a chef/cook.
It's fun, I can get a job in almost any restaurant, and when money is tight, I cook non food related items and sell them to the local shitskins.

Of course, yes. If you’re valuable at your place of work, you might want to stretch that out if you want to leave on good terms, that way you can train someone up. If you don’t care, just ghost those niggers. Some employers deserve it.

You sound like a wanker

Depends. With small business/locally owned jobs you should, but corporations can get fucked.

you are a fucking idiot if you believe what you just posted.

The last "public sector" open panel was applied to by over 30,000 people and the process if definitely not "10 min".
Gold plated pensions are gone too, that was in the boomer times.
Again, you are an ignorant fuck and are just spouting bar stool bullshit.

Women get special privilege in the job field at certain companies. If there's a wahmon VP, guarantee she'll pic every female that comes by whining for a job.
Personally, I'm grateful that I was hired by a team of mostly men as a femanon (tits posted, I know the rules) because they actually expect me to work. I was given offers by another company, from a team of mostly women, and it honestly felt more like a "wahmon gotta stick together hyuck hyuck" offer more than anything.

TL;DR
Put women back in the kitchen, they don't deserve rights.

Attached: Tits.jpg (580x398, 31K)

Thanks boys, you helped me out.

Come into the interview in a dress with a stuffed bra, and claim your transgender. You'll get the job no problem.

Don't know how it works in the US, I finished college (Psychology), interned in a firm, got my license and voila. Technically a degree is not essential but it's very advantageous if you have one in Law, Political Science, Business etc.

its cool we know everyone in hr is full of shit and provides no value other than being a receptionist. well just be over here getting shit done, thanks
t. engineer

This is true, you look up whatever code you need to implement when the time comes.
What you need to test for is analytical thinking and planning.

>Women get special privilege in the job field at certain companies

Correct. At my last job, they never trained me up. They just threw me a bunch of tasks and I learned that way. The goblina on the other hand, got daily 1.5 hour closed door training sessions with the VP. I overheard them one day, “this is proper body language for womyn in the offfice xd”

Meanwhile, all the adults are busting their asses while the CEO is drinking in his office.

I just quit by not showing up cause they were fucking me around, cut wages, moved locations away from home, increased the workload, and made it nearly impossible to do my job so I ghosted them they deserved it felt good too!

Abandon the UK?
They fucked you over.
At least you dont live in Russia or the US. They are both far more BLACKED.

Good for you. They shouldn’t expect any fair treatment if they’re going to be dicks. They’re employers, not gods. If they don’t want to give respect they shouldn’t expect any. When I quit my last job, the very first question I was asked, “Hurr durr, why haven’t you found anyone to replace you?” I knew I made the right decision.

I'm 32. I got my gold plated pension. As for
>30,000 applicants
Lmao you have absolutely no education! I'm talking about a public sector job and having a STEM qualification.

How do i get an office job in Los Angeles?

Based.

Whiny westerners. Here it’s the same, but on top of that you also must know 4 languages (usually german, russian, italian, english). For a salary of 1000€ a month.

>Lmao you have absolutely no education!
Not sure this helps
Cant speak for the Irish public sector but here there are plenty of people who are highly educated and look for a job in the public sector

One job was pretty much like OPs post, public sector, entry level with bad wage (i dont know the term exactly but low level paper pusher) and it had a demand that you needed a masters degree
Education has been watered down

>Gold plated pension
Oh dear lad do you really have no idea? Your pension is completely and totally UNFUNDED, by the time you reach pension age (probably never because they will keep increasing it) it will be totally bankrupt. You will likely never get a penny of that pension.

Yeah I did it on a day when some higher ups were coming in to see how everything was going after the move and I think it made my supervisor look bad another guy did it too, they were total assholes.

There are tons of different events for women in powerful positions to scout out young girls to give bullshit jobs to. I don't know about all of them, but I know I was invited to one called Girls Who Code, and it's literally companies spending HUGE amounts of money on young girls for basic programming skills. And then the female employees who attend these events give them special consideration for hiring, even though all they do at those events is play with lego robots.

Moral of the story: Companies should not allow women to hire people. At all.

why aren't you smart guys trying to start a business or be an entrepreneur. this is the digital era you can start a business for $0 on etsy or set up a paypal account and do whatever the fuck you think people will pay you to do.

ya'll are just uncreative

>gas the jews
>cyka bylat
>mama mia
What’s the trouble, again?

I still have access to my ex-boss’ online training courses account. The goblina has her own playlist. Here’s what she watches on the clock.

Attached: EBEEC5F4-1A2F-4248-87AD-62CD7E39028D.jpg (1242x1692, 604K)

If there is 30,000 applicants education is not a requirement. He is speaking about the absolute lowest entry jobs.
Oh dear we need to cut your pension again my British friend. The company is struggling.

>too firm handshake
tfw you squeezed a frail interviewers hand so hard he had to put it on ice

>Lmao you have absolutely no education! I'm talking about a public sector job and having a STEM qualification.

No where in your original post did you mention STEM, maybe you should apply your educated mind to writing that if you intend to use it as a counter.
And sorry, but the gold plated pensions are gone, regardless of your high education. All public sector is regulated the same, so check back in 40 years when you retire with a massive kick up your well educated hole.
And I find it funny that by me stating fact about a previous open panel means I am not educated, but don't let that stop you being a big guy on the internet!

Picture one is communism.
Picture two is capitalism when all relevant labour is outsourced.

A) its a fucking movie
B) he looks like a chad
C) ITS A FUCKING MOVIE

>If there is 30,000 applicants education is not a requirement
citation needed.
>Oh dear lad do you really have no idea?
he doesn't, but he's educated to the highest levels of the Irish education system.

Communism picks your job for you at birth, look at China. Its fun for those who get to be executives and athletes, not so fun for the janitors and laborers.

A-user... this made my brain break. She gets paid to watch this crap?
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Attached: Waca Waca.jpg (320x357, 30K)

Not really sure where I can go... I loved Poland when I went there, but literally nobody speaks English so there would be very limited work opportunities for me.

Ireland has the Irish and I'm pretty sure you lot hate the English.

Australia and New Zealand are too far away given how old my father is and the US is too difficult to get into.

Maybe Canada?

Yes. Not making it up. Had to gtfo, only stuck around because I was told the firm was going to be employee owned, but I lost patience. I think it’s just a trick to keep people working for you for a shit wage. Worked on me longer than it should’ve.

Always ghost unless you need a good referral
It's funnier when you just walk out in the middle of the day

Attached: 1524611801140.jpg (900x900, 184K)

Wanted to add to my response. We were at a lobbying firm and she didn’t know the difference between executive, legislative, judicial branches. Lots more “training” to get done.

Communism is an ideology, it can't pick anything for you. And if you think that American cold war propaganda is a good source for what has happened in the USSR or China, then you're a very silly person.

>hired
>gets special training by VP
>paid to watch training videos
>doesn't even know elementary school level shit
You don't even have to be good in this world. You just need a vagina.

>I would consider myself more qualified than the average applicant
You aren't; you spend time bitching on Jow Forums rather than developing yourself.
Back to plebbit with this limp wrist & weak grip of yours.

>He is speaking about the absolute lowest entry jobs.
Me too, i didnt say 30k applicants but entry level jobs for the government where i live almost always have education requirements and not a bachelors but a masters (i work in finance and got a degree in it so i only look to these, though) sure you might be able to get a job as a chef for a public school with no education but who wants that?

If you enter before 2012 (I think) it's still the good pension. Now you know.

If you have to train someone who is underqualified for a serious position and is admittedly there for interpersonal/political reason, no longer consider it stable employment. That's a good life lesson nip. Thanks.

If I recall correctly, Scotty has never worked under a boss. He had a gig with a TV station, but that was it.

No its not, it is not AS bad as it is now, but its not the golden one you heard about from your parents. And now you know.

>sitting at work on my 15
>”go develop yourself NOW”
user, please. I’m too tired for this shit at 6am

I am part of the interview process where I work. We really want you to to be a person of color. If you're white, it really doesn't matter what your resume says.

Passing CVs is really competitive. Getting referred usually gets you in. That's why sometimes companies almost don't want to send their best and brightest in trade shows. They get poached.

Quadriplegic in a wheelchair here
Just had a phone interview for an industrial marketing job
Think she liked me, next one is Monday, video call this time.

Wish me luck frens

pic makes me angry
is true

Even if this is bait, its true.

Every time I end up under a female boss I am really just doing her job and my own for a fraction of the pay I should be getting.
Literally off at female conferences and events half the time, and watching training videos for the female executives/administrators the other half, when she is not "working from home".
I guess the only consolation is they always stagnant at whatever position they were handed since they are never at work.

being better than others can't wait for your pink ass to wake up.
gitGUD.

Right, communist propaganda is a way better source

I dont have much of a choice to ghost as I'd forfeit my 200+ hours of PTO and the reference of being here for 14 years. The place requires a 3 weeks notice. No other employer wait that long to hire my dumb ass.

Attached: 20190111_072615.jpg (2560x1440, 1.3M)