Alt Hype is back

Faulk's new video about the british raj.
youtube.com/watch?v=QAXPIhnQocM

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Why did someone seemingly so intelligent become such a contrarian cuck?

Intredasting.

Probably because the "movement" was a psyop.

It was based and redpilled. You niggers need to get off his back for personal politics and other bullshit. Alt Hype destroys the Left's narrative better than anyone else. I disagree with him on some things too, but the videos are fucking loaded with data.

Agreed. It's such a shame academia is so corrupted now. It's almost communist China like the way they take the best and brightest and bring them into the 'Party' with extra gibs while shunning any other narrative.

Probably because he realised that sack of shit like Spencer will never let the movement get credability, by re-naming the movement he hopes to cut off the retards like spencer, he disqustingly portrayed the movement, he could of showed average IQ's, average incomes, crime rates, ETC. but no, none of that all he did was stormfaggotry, pushing movement into ground.

Id like to see a well spoken Chad parrot all his talking points in an academic debate. Alt Hype can't debate/speak well, but damn can he research.

Watched the first 10 mins seems pretty good.

bump

>what the british did to india
isn't that the title of a book by a low-caste indian man whose wife died a day after claiming she would reveal his dirt secrets, in totally-unrelated circumstances in which he had absolutely no involvement...

also, why do we hear about india's share of gdp being reduced from 25% of global trade to 3% or whatever it is? maybe if their economy wasn't still based on selling shiploads of cloves and cinnamon to europeans and they started inventing technology or discovered oil they'd fare better

>e-celeb is back!
literally who, fuck off and kys. also sage

Aside from your first statement, thats preaty much what he is discussing in video.

bump

watched/listened to it last night, very much worth it

someone tweet this video to the POO in the video

>why does this guy who's smarter than me not agree with me
I don't know buddy, it's probably him, huh?

bump

bump

I don't get the impression that he's actually changed on a substantive level. More a rebranding to cut out some of the Charlottesville-esque controlled-opposition larper types. He's still very much "pro-European" in how we conceive of it.
Basically this.

On some level, it's needed, but it could definitely have been better executed, as it's given D&C shills a lot of ammunition. Coordinated Leftist larpers have been making these threads basically every day since in order to gaslight Jow Forums into renouncing him.

Attached: alt-hype-shills-3.png (1351x566, 109K)

Might actually make a screencap collage of all of these at some point, since I'm convinced it's just one discord group making them, then pretending to be right-wingers jumping ship. Same distribution of flags in every thread.

Attached: alt-hype-shill-2.png (1361x438, 78K)

bump

I think the Brits looting India narrative is retarded and designed to aggrandize India. Brits discovered how to vastly more efficiently produce manufactured goods and the equipment needed to distribute those goods and subcontinentals have the hubris to think this is all because of them.

>always give alt-hype the benefit of the doubt
>around ~40:00, casually says
>the idea that palestinian lands were stolen by israel is a myth
>the idea that the Versailles treaty was unfair to Germany was a lie
>this is "hate speech" in the truest sense, oppression narratives used to justify revenge
jesus christ this guy has officially lost the plot. gonna' need some follow up videos on those two assertions you faggot.

bump

Was late in my reply because I watched the whole thing. I always considered British Raj to be an important pivotal point of India's development and still do.
What I don't agree about is people weren't oppressed and they were doing it to help Indians like charity.
No matter how much progress it brought, foreign rule resentment is natural.
In an ending note of the present, good luck in your own invasion of foreign rule.

His values haven't really changed that much. The populations he cares about now are those that exhibit traits of Northwestern Europeans. Whether you can include individuals of other races that show these traits is another question entirely. Familial ties are not something you break easily. It's why consorting with Africans is a nearly sure way to piss family wealth down the drain. One of them may be compatible, but unless you separate them from the environment from which they came, it won't matter.

>Alt Hype destroys the Left's narrative better than anyone else. I disagree with him on some things too, but the videos are fucking loaded with data.
I agree. I've raped lefties' assholes countless times using Alt-Hype's sources

This, basically.
He is one of the few political youtubers who consistently great content and throwing it all away because of a rebranding issue is retarded. I mean I still disagree with his reasoning for abandoning the term white nationalism but it's clear he hasn't changed his views on race realism and the modern anti-white narrative.
You're probably right that it's just a bunch of dumb discord niggers who try to sabotage him.

>good luck in your own invasion of foreign rule.
Thank you.
Thanks for being civil and understanding.

Based Indian bro. The upper castes of your sub-continent are a treasure similar to the old WASP nobility.

Imagine how much of an even bigger shithole India would be today without British rail and roads.

Here is an idea. Stop following unaccredited nobodies that can upload videos.

>He is one of the few political youtubers who consistently great content and throwing it all away because of a rebranding issue is retarded. I mean I still disagree with his reasoning for abandoning the term white nationalism but it's clear he hasn't changed his views on race realism and the modern anti-white narrative.
>You're probably right that it's just a bunch of dumb discord niggers who try to sabotage him
Eloquently put. I don't agree with the conserva-state, but Alt-Hype still does valuable work

this

>Choose between closeted that larper faggot with and openly lefty commie girlfriend Spender or Alt Hype
I'd take autistic openly faggot video boi any day.

Wouldn't have been civil if it were 4 years ago, lived a blue pill life.
Not sure about pure ancestory, never taken a test but I'm a gorkha from the mongoloid family.

bump

bump

india under the brits was stable enough but they had a corrupt administration infested with freemasons

bump