Italians on suicide watch

Attached: ehb.png (1282x1192, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3sQBGGn5VsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would black both.

why are Russian women so beautiful but their men look like shit?

At this point I only think of synagogues as ready to use ovens only missing some fuel and a match to get the fire started.

reminder that if you talk about far right shit on discord you're setting yourself up for your life to be ruined

>Italians on suicide watch
why are you making fun of your cousins?

this, the link is a Antifa honeypot probably

Well, I mock Canadians all the time. Cousin jokes are pretty natural, fampai.

nice try FBI

Wait till they hit 35

Do you not know beautiful children are born from ugly men? If you dont believe me look at celebrity children.

until they turn into a milf?

That only last for very few years.
Their transformation into babushkas is almost instantaneous. One day you wake up next to her and it's like you were fucking her mother last night instead.

Because they share same genes, same facial features that make women attractive make men ugly.

I would never marry a woman that speaks a second language. I would love to pump and dump some Russian whores though.

First nice get, second they can't possibly age worse than Latinas mate.

I mean I have seen bog creature Russian old ladies but they don't age as drastically as the process of going from small thin latina with incredible ass to rubenesque nightmare cubic abomination, there is no way a Russian woman ages that badly.

This is good advice and has LITERALLY nothing to do with Italians, unless you're suggesting swarthy Italians go to Russia for sex tourism.

Ding

Attached: C333D8EC-C246-40FE-8248-7137FBBDDD94.png (500x463, 95K)

>tfw no busty russian qt to have powerful sex with after getting hammered on vodka while it's -40°C outside

Attached: басед.jpg (1125x808, 151K)

White pussies for white dicks!

I matched with a Russian QT on Tinder. Wat do lads?

why even live

Attached: 1526836670436.png (633x758, 30K)

never stick your dick in crazy

Mykola with the truth. Also the fact that men in ee don't pay much attention to their looks. In fact ugly, scary men have more respect than metrosexual prettyboys who spend more time in bathroom than their women.

I nearly have this, it's a good feel man

>implying we want used up goods
Asian qts >>>>>>>>> slav whores

Attached: asiangirlishungry.png (640x640, 459K)

Did you forget your memeflag?

This

when the time came to put that 200 iq to the test, all we are seeing is sloppy low energy efforts

stay strong Gustav

Attached: sweden-ballot-fraud9.jpg (1080x1440, 339K)

yeah but Russian women have that effect in ageing were their wrinkles are so bad their faces scrunch up

>Asian qts

1. "Asian" = refers to a geographical location where over 4 BILLION live whose phenotype can range from blonde blue-eyed Central Asian Russians to brown Dravidian Indians to negritos from the Phillipines
2. "Slav" = refers to a people who live in mostly Eastern Europe or Western Russia whose population is about 350 million.

You posted a Korean female who is East Asian. Why would you use the term "Asian" when you really mean East Asians, yet at the same time, you refer to a 'white' ethnic group like Slavs.

Attached: contrast-2.jpg (836x628, 182K)

Attached: 1521023367695.png (1182x1771, 60K)

The Truth.
Sad truth.

You know exactly what i meant, youre just trying to sound smart

>why did he say something dumb
Because he wanted a (You) out of you and he got it.

My sides hurt.

Attached: ゆいはん - 95.jpg (1544x1031, 948K)

browning them with Caucasian knobs is our national sport. They love it, en masse. Has to do something with the inherent small size of Russian penis

not procreating though... they usually don't make good wives + trying to keep our CHG genes pure

>browning them with Caucasian knobs
Colors motherfucker, do you know them?

Attached: wtf.jpg (318x400, 15K)

>why are Asian women so beautiful but their men look like shit?
>why are Arab women so beautiful but their men look like shit?
>why are Poo women so beautiful but their men look like shit?
MAKE UP

Sorry for you kike, I have already fucked a bunch of russian girls.
8/10 would do again.

Have you seen average Georgian?

Attached: 1539623782061.png (1304x791, 1.5M)

yah, but half of you can be considered white from a european origin. israhellions are persians LARPing as messianic jews that mixed with italians

Attached: Ashkenazi - Greek - Sicilian (2).png (1500x1200, 316K)

another norsk autist who uses caucasian to designate 'white' but has no idea what it means

that girl is way too fair-skinned by Georgian standards

By the way Ivan, why do your girls starve for the italian cock?
I’m 185cm tall and a little better than average, but I have never found so much appreciation from a different population. University student girls seem a lot more interested in what they do than the average western girl and you could actually have a meaningful conversation with them other than fucking.
Why is that so?

>brazil

>kike flag
piss off oven dodger

Ive seen the average slav girl and they look good and white

>who uses caucasian to designate 'white' but has no idea what it means
So slavs are whiter than caucasians?

Nah, seems about right. There's bunch of Georgians in Warsaw, and i swear to God, they all look like one big family. Pitch black hair that goes completely white when guy hits 40y, and this olive skin. Don't get me wrong, they are cool, nothing against you guys.

Attached: 1547771265205.jpg (960x720, 96K)

they starve for all non whites

So, is this the ultimate proof that italians aren’t white?

i don't even know what you're trying to imply
the usual is that my country is shit and i own it, but how is my advice is bad?

they literally call us 'black-asses'. Russians mostly, Ukrainians too (but politically speaking Ukrainians are bros, so I'm fine with that).

but it's always like that with fair complexion. women (for whatever idiotic reason) crave darker men. We have bunch of Iranian and Nigerian students here in Tbilisi, so it sucks to be on the receiving end (when they bang the women of your ethnicity)

Attached: K9Oye.png (1645x871, 286K)

Same experience, but I am 178cm.
Slavic chicks are a treat.

>Italians on suicide watch
fucking kill yourself. Italy is well ahead of the rest of the West and you know it. you're a divide and conquer shill. drink bleach.

Probably because the craniofacial structure-affecting genes associated with the slavic Y-chromosome are hideous, while the ones associated with the X and other chromosomes are fine.

Pretty sure.
Slav girls really love "exotic" shit, it seems.

Based new zealand

>By the way Ivan, why do your girls starve for the italian cock?
Proof or gtfo

Most of the pretty ones ended the third reich, not many of them returned home alive.

Attached: 1528882920111.jpg (3800x3400, 2.68M)

Looks neat, I’m glad someone had the same experience.
I feel like a zoo animal now.

Even the tannest Italian is white

jokes aside, how can an Italian person be on a suicide watch? No country has contributed so much to the western culture as Italy (and I'm not including Rome)

Niggers and spics might be dominating charts with their mumble rap, but even they are mumbling about Gucci and Versace.

and Russians are the polar opposite of that. The trashiest people in the world who live in shit, were always ruled by foreigners, are being raped by their own government etc. no wonder their women seek men from other countries

Datz rite

Attached: carloconti4.png (743x416, 66K)

Even shopkeepers tried to hit on me in Moscow. A girl even gave me her number without having requested it.

Attached: 853130A7-BDBE-4A8D-BCE9-ECA36E901B8B.jpg (4032x2267, 2.83M)

Russians shame/laught about their gopniks a lot wich makes it look like there are way more ugly retarded russians than irl
I female beeing miserable and ugly just isn´t that funny it´s more disturbing so you will not see it as often

im 33 yo and never saw even 1 slav girl with an italian, or a greek man, in my entire life.
My neighbour has a hot Italian wife, though, so it seems Italian women crave white cock.

Funny how this works, eh?

Attached: 1493898357181.jpg (960x720, 65K)

Your average man everywhere looks like shit.

Yes

Attached: IMG_20190118_140531.png (578x430, 402K)

As if any considerable amount of italians or greek have any reason whatsoever to go to fucking poland.

Attached: 1538821059585.jpg (359x360, 26K)

Maybe because you aren’t russian?
Also this

Moscow should be nuked

You should realize that every country have the foreigner seeking sluts.
Women find it exotic and cool that they can do whatever fucked up shit with a guy and then he leaves the country without anyone knowing how big of a whore she is.

nice try, vityok

there's literally nothing Georgian in her appearence (except swarthiness). Her facial features are fully east slavic

True but not the kind of statement that will go down well in a place when if asked an overwhelming amount of anons will declare themselves to be Adonis' second coming.

>they literally call us 'black-asses
Thats fucking hilarious man
We waz kangs now and shiet

>when they bang the women of your ethnicity
Oh yeah, been there done that
Seen a few good looking girls who are dating middle eastern guys and its heartbreaking
Ive never met a slavic girl ive considered dating IRL but i cant imagine as a dark haired white guy that its any easier than with our own women(and thats no picnic)

This.

Most of the replies itt are cringe, I seriously hope you guys aren't grown ass men.

Very similar to mine example. Same black hair, same nose, same bushy brows that need trimming or it become monobrow. Skin shade differs due to lighting and tanning.

Attached: 1531521426292.jpg (600x300, 22K)

yes

but what matters is how prevalent is the percentage of such women. some countries have obviously more. I suspect that Northern countries (usually) have larger concentrations of such 'adventure seekers'

I can only thank people like you for telling everybody else how much Poland sucks, you are literally saving this country, thank you.
Post it on your kikebook wall and put stickers on your car.
have you even been to russia, user?
if i gave you a dollar for every russian woman with an italian man, you'd have exactly zero dollars.

But i digress, here's a list of countries who's women DONT whore for foreigners:
-
-
-
-
-

Attached: 1519378872985.jpg (2048x1366, 513K)

What are you gay?
Go to sweden or something for pretty gay twinks you like

Attached: averageswedishmale2000s.gif (333x250, 1.19M)

youtu.be/3sQBGGn5VsY

Well my country is entirely made up of rampant xenophiles so it wouldn't surprise me.
The only surprising thing is how low standards girls have, the guy in the pic fucks like 3 girls a week and he's obviously a complete sperg.

Attached: 1casd.png (591x627, 339K)

desu, that's more of an armenian look, but passes here too. that guy looks like semitic christopher moltisanti

Yea, the sharp nose and slim face doesn't quite fit.

Attached: 1527983208199.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Slavs have really round heads and rounded features

>The only surprising thing is how low standards girls have
Are we living in the same country, mate?
Girls here have very high standards or they are in a relationship already
Very little middle ground here it seems

>Based new zealand

you are miles ahead of the UK for two important reasons. the bonds from Catholicism which ensure the nuclear family isn't a total fucking trainwreck of step siblings and single motherhood and all the abuse that comes with it. next is the go-getter attitude that comes from having completely unreliable governments; this is a positive. your low level corruption that is a result of this keeps your population sharp- while the UK queues for hours only to get mouth fucked by bureaucracy, Italians get it done, you become moving parts in your own future. a few euros here and there, a little nepotism, your reputation means something.

i saw this backpacking. Italians were self sufficient while the kids from the UK waited in line and expected rules to help them.

Attached: 1546965009602.jpg (251x231, 22K)

They have zero standards for hookups but massive standards for a real relationship.

now those are proper CHG

So just like your average slut anywhere else.

Attached: single mothers 3.jpg (735x689, 134K)

What?
Ive had the exact opposite experience
Girls have extremly high standards overall and when you finally meet a girl who is flirty, touchy and responds well she always pulls the magical bf who suddenly shows up 10 minutes later and is looking like ass

Then you realize she is flirty because she is trying to replace him but doesnt want to commit to being single so if you arent what she is hoping for she can just go back to her bf and if you are then she can swap over to you instead
Hookups here are fucking impossible to find, atleast from my experience and ive spent a few years at uni and been very socially active at my places of work
Still doesnt matter, becuase the experience is always the same (unless youre talking about fat, ugly chicks, which i dont even consider)

ahahah yes.

Ragazzo di Napoli. That was a popular song in Poland, right? Guess who craves the big brown italian dick

>Schto vi vizhyosh?

Attached: 1424106493884.jpg (399x376, 19K)

>posts a guy that used to get punched in the face on a constant basis for a living

Look like mexicans imo

Kys nigger

Attached: image.jpg (287x286, 77K)

How about brother and sister

Attached: 1424453064615.jpg (660x495, 107K)

Or the neo khokhol

Attached: 1424327273071.jpg (1600x1067, 475K)

Make the guy lose the comb-over, raise his face and look at the camera like a normal human being and not like he crawled out of a Kubrick film.

Non of these people are 100% white. And DNA tests have proven that the average Georgian, just like us Bulgars and Romanians typically never score above 90%> White European.