What’s his endgame?

Is it just for social points, or to “one-up” everyone else?

Attached: F034B16B-8600-405A-9B74-889C220CC168.jpg (923x700, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jr1rl4NKCeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is this posted so much?

Anyways I can believe that someone actually wants to help, I know someone that keeps going into the hurtbox of kids with this kind of issues and legitimately tries his hardest even when our government stopped funding it, there are at least 8 or so guys that just keep coming back to help, none classify as a liberal although 7 of them are hardcore Christians.

I guess some people just have a stronger gag reflex or really, really want to make a better world.
I'm not ashamed to say I couldn't help much, places were kids like this get dumped are just soul crushing.

I cannot see any signs of a soul behind his eyes

>Why is this posted so much?

It's either someone who hates suspender man who wants to smear his reputation (reason could be anything as simple as suspender man's wife being some other guy's oneitis).

Or it's actually suspenderman himself posting these threads to gain popularity through the old "any publicity is good publicity"

Either way suspender man doesn't have anything to do with politics and these threads should be deleted.

i've seen the most extreme types of gore you could not even imagine, i've seen the most cruel animal torture on tor

but this channel is the only thing that really kills my soul, this is the most depressing shit I've ever seen, looking at these kids is soul-crushing for me

no idea how he does it, thats fucked up

He is evil

200% he fucks them

>no idea how he does it

It's not always that bad

Attached: SBSKnice.jpg (1277x678, 395K)

He's trying to breed a functional human with inhuman tard strength, venturing into a territory where no man has dared to go before him.

Why is your soul crushed at the sight of a severely disfigured kid, or some dumb meme with him in it? I feel some pity for the kid, but other than that, nothing else. There are much bigger problems in the world, so much more brutality and suffering as well.

Attached: IMG_2934.jpg (951x766, 447K)

The kids eyebrow is so strong it sliced through his nose.

>Is it just for social points, or to “one-up” everyone else?
There are people out there who know the world is a horrible, shitty place yet choose to at least try to make it a better place.

youtube.com/watch?v=jr1rl4NKCeo

>I feel some pity for the kid, but other than that, nothing else.

most people here on pol do not have empathy/sympathy so you might be one of them who lack these "feels"

He does it for money $$$$

piece of shit

Cat/dog lady pussy

>no idea how he does it, thats fucked up
Perhaps because he runs a server on Tor that hosts the cruel shit you see, and some of the stuff he hasn't posted because it's more cruel than anything any human could bring themselves to host on their hidden server.

No, I understand the feels, I've had plenty of them. Maybe you're a woman? The Spartans would have chucked that baby off of a cliff. Modern societies bear the burden of paying these people's way through life. I'm not sure which existence is worse for the disfigured and disabled.

Please stop posting this retard lover faggot. You sweat him!

SHE'S cute

What’s OP’s endgame. Why do you feel the need to keep posting this thread?

He's getting into a persona. When he puts on his youtube clothes, he puts on a mask, too.

You get SJW points for treating deformatoids like 'people'.
He doesn't treat them like people though, he's all shit-eating perma-smile and "omg kid, thank you SO much for touching me."
He's completely irrelevant unless you like looking at someone fawning over deformed kids.
Stop making this thread six gorillion times a day.

Attached: 1315086265003.png (460x288, 144K)

>Why is this posted so much?
It's just shit spam like usual. Don't bump threads like this.

no idea what the fuck you're talking about bruh

>No, I understand the feels, I've had plenty of them. Maybe you're a woman? The Spartans would have chucked that baby off of a cliff. Modern societies bear the burden of paying these people's way through life.

i personally believe that they shouldn't live because live in such a state is not worth living

i'm just saying that breaks my soul looking at these people who suffer

> Maybe you're a woman?

i'm a transracial transgender nigger