>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/tQ6bf5iW

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Get a job.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>Counter culture
>Laut Gedacht
youtube.com/channel/UCII9X0AMyy21VRwSVBjeBrw
>E;R
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
twitter.com/xuriousmusic
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/
twitter.com/germaniapol

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD TV (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=Hm3GXh88uio
youtube.com/watch?v=eb7_WbJlm_g
youtube.com/watch?v=1BFRkpxYEY0

>Einzelfall map, case log
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE
>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus

Attached: identitaere-bewegung-bayern-afd.jpg (606x341, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WUixA8J5ezY
connectiv.events/ku-klux-klan-in-deutschland-schlag-gegen-rechtsextreme-koennte-fuer-einige-ueberraschungen-sorgen/
youtube.com/watch?v=z0hwFJ1rbbU
youtube.com/watch?v=GryQiamGxpY
zeit.de/mobilitaet/2019-01/klimaschutz-tempolimit-verkehrskommission-benzinsteuer-quote-elektroautos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it true that you guys...
Eat raw sausage meat?
Ate babies pre ww1?
Descended from the barbarians that burned down Rome and the Great Library of Alexandria?
Love scat?

youtube.com/watch?v=WUixA8J5ezY

Bump

Attached: 1502124202899.jpg (669x640, 207K)

AfD controlled O.P

Attached: 1547760481214.webm (860x480, 2.69M)

(((scat)))

Attached: 1544376769462.png (635x588, 305K)

Can confirm.
I personally tend to combine two or more of these things usually. Like eating raw sausage meat while enjoying the scat on it. Or destroying great empires while eating the babies I brought from home.

Attached: aXm9965xjU.jpg (650x650, 113K)

Sorry for asking a political question but what are your thoughts about André Poggenburg?

Attached: Vienna by Adolf Hitler.jpg (898x653, 94K)

Founding yet another party was not a smart move, we need to concentrate the right-wing votes.

Good day, frens! Still at wörk or already in the weekend?

Attached: R_40.png (710x514, 174K)

Yeah if he made another alt-lite party like AfD. He's new party could be step forward on accelerationist point of view. Maybe it forces AfD to stop slowly becoming cucked mainstream party.

Attached: Vienna Opera House by Adolf Hitler.jpg (682x924, 57K)

Krankgeschrieben bis Montag wegen Grippe.

Hoch die Hände,Wochenende!

Attached: Heil!.jpg (1196x1196, 120K)

true, Axel Springer is SELK = freemason run church. Freemasons and allies also try to run AfD, henchmen are from frats (Studentenkorps, Burschenschaften), rotary club and so on, but they are all zionist puppets (without even knowing in many such cases!)

this dude is compromised already, has as weakness for pussy and money.

gute Besserung.. bin noch nicht mal eine Woche in meiner Bude und hab schon allergische Reaktionen... Verdacht auf Schimmel
> reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The dude on the pic, is that this streamer who went "right"?

>The dude on the pic, is that this streamer who went "right"?
How old are you? Or do you just not watch Youtube?

Attached: 1538066640875.jpg (399x509, 39K)

>The dude on the pic, is that this streamer who went "right"?
Kek

Attached: 1533196397265.jpg (960x540, 156K)

Nobody cares about his meme party. Even the parties founded by Lucke and Petry completely failed and they were the head of the party at some point with more influence and renown. Poggenburg is a nobody. I would assume less than 1% of all voters even recognize his name.

He's a legit brainlet.

Attached: C95EF9BA-DF58-4026-B89B-F7E1286543D3.jpg (724x897, 116K)

It's good that he was kicked out of the party.

connectiv.events/ku-klux-klan-in-deutschland-schlag-gegen-rechtsextreme-koennte-fuer-einige-ueberraschungen-sorgen/

TOPKEK

Attached: opas schabernack.jpg (700x473, 82K)

this, who cannot wait 2 years because of a political maneuver is ill-suited for politics

over 30, using YT but not for entertainment (which is only for plebs)

he looks like great SS material

>father's mother's mother had a German last name
brothers

>over 30
Ah alright, yeah biggest dude on the platform pretty much.

>using YT but not for entertainment (which is only for plebs)
pic related
t. pleb

Attached: 1371735525592.jpg (600x576, 13K)

I was waiting for this edition :D

Attached: we're watching.png (865x1194, 1.35M)

Is Germany still full on guilt mode over holohoax? Will jews ever let you be free again or are you going to be extinct before?

>Ah alright, yeah biggest dude on the platform pretty much.
8125000 Subs atm if im not wrong

Correct

>allergische Reaktionen... Verdacht auf Schimmel
What's with all the allergics. You should be put down. A bit mold on the wall and people are getting seizures. Holy crap.

i have taken care of this shit.

Attached: 1541792369825.jpg (960x631, 108K)

Depends, most of the people I know believe in it but argue that 6 million clearly wasn't enough.

Attached: 1494452532580.jpg (149x144, 12K)

li-ter-ally

they run Germany together with the money class and "nobility"

How do you say 6 million wasnt enough in german. Next german I see irl I will say it to him.

"Die 6 Millionen waren nicht genug."

Or something like that.

"Sechs Millionen waren nicht genug"
but prepare for utterly shocked fluoride stares when you say this

Attached: gh765.jpg (895x712, 140K)

It seems like an unlikely circumstance but if yoy sid sumble across a wallet what would be the best course of action?
Take it to the police or try to look up and contact the owner yourself?

Yeah I wouldn't expect anything else but shocking looks. I've spoken with two germans about politics. One was a boomer cuck living here and he argued that AfD was run by germans. I asked from where he was from. He said from Frankfurt. I said that oh from the shithole part of Germany.
Second guy was a young tall blond blueeyed literal übermenchen. It was before the elections and I asked from him who are you going to vote for. He said he wasnt really into politics. I said to him that he has to vote for AfD. He couldn't run away from me fast enough.
Funny how germans have been only nationalities with whom I haven't had good political talks. So for me It doesnt really matter if I say maybe you should get less black gentlemen from africa or six million wasnt enough. I would get same npc reaction.

AfD was run by russians*

look up and or return cards to issuing authorities. i wouldnt trust police to do the right thing, too much corruption and infiltration by clans, greens and other partisans

So go to the bürgeramt?

>barely get 10% of vote
>mostly urban metrosexual cuckolds
>somehow in a position to sway major legislature

wtf why do GRÜNE have any say in the Bundesrat?

Attached: FkjxNfT.png (349x491, 203K)

Do they have something agaisnt russians?
Nazi much?
Wanna 1945 in berlin again?

Who wants to go to the Baumarkt If it's so easy to get them to say such silly things?

>SPD-Stadtrat Roland Fleischer, der von einem Spaziergänger über den Vorfall informiert wurde, ist alarmiert. "Das ist Hetze. Hier wollen Rechtsextreme gegen Ausländer eine Kollektivschuld aussprechen", sagte der Stadtrat, der noch am Sonntag den Oberbürgermeister ans Telefon holte. Zudem werde das Andenken der Verstorbenen verunglimpft. Man müsse alles tun, um solchen Dingen entgegenzuwirken, betonte Fleischer im Gespräch mit MDR SACHSEN.

>Für Bautzens Oberbürgermeister Alexander Ahrens (SPD) handelt es sich nicht nur um eine Ordnungswidrigkeit, die mit dem Aufstellen der Kreuze begangen wurde. Seiner Ansicht nach greift der Straftatbestand der Volksverhetzung.

Attached: Screenshot_20190118-125934~2.png (1440x1341, 1.49M)

No. But our boomers think the cold war is still a thing and that Putin is literally Hitler.

Take money, send cards back

>Jow Forums
>sorry if i ask political question

wew

>Boggenburggg:DDD

udder REdaard Sblidderin the Bardy

Attached: 26220030_1797898300229644_5660935070646916789_n.jpg (564x717, 54K)

social democrats are to be shot on sight, volksverräter und judenknechte

Ironically the mdr logo looks like arabic shitrunes on the first glance.

jewish trickery and voting fraud
they are a jew party
roth is phenotypical jewish, and bendit-cohn wenn cohen

In chronologic order in which you've asked:
yes,
what,
yes,
and look at merkel and ask yourself again wether or not if we are into shit or not.

t. Turk

Bump
Fuck /auspol/

>Eat raw sausage meat?
Yes.
>Ate babies pre ww1?
No, we still eat babies.
>Descended from the barbarians that burned down Rome and the Great Library of Alexandria?
Yes but who cares. Reading is for faggots.
>Love scat?
Scat and sausage meat is the same for us. So, yes.

Why do people believe that the Verfassungsschutz is anything than the Stasi or Gestapo? It could be called Ministerium für Schöner Wohnen, but still serve as a state controlled agency to manipulate, hinder and obfuscate. You'd think that DDR Boomers would understand this.

>"Bvf is nothing but a nicer name for Gestapo/Stasi"
>youtube.com/watch?v=z0hwFJ1rbbU
Wew, the enigma's been lifted.

the jew hugh greene , was the guy that organiced the modern german state media dudes
his ancestors were jewish slave owners, (benjamin greene) and traders, yes they owned slaveships, and were against the abolition of slavery , also involved into the british central bank, and brewery industry (no wonder bong beers is that horrible) all in one family ,
literaly finanzjudentum

Let's be real, BfV is prolly watching right now, but they don't do anything because we are literally Volksfront of Judea.

The irony of this is killing me.

I have a good slogan, using the Stasi-Motto:

Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz - Schild und Schwert der Systemparteien.

Spread it, faggots.

Since this is pol I'm gonna assume you're being sarcastic, but think about it. The Verfassungsschutz is paid by the current government, exists for the purpose of protecting the current government and has the power to shut down anyone who criticises the current government and it's basis or seeks to change it fundamentally, even if that includes for the good of the people.

>"Das ist Hetze. Hier wollen Rechtsextreme >gegen Ausländer eine Kollektivschuld >aussprechen", sagte der Stadtrat, der ...

Genau, Herr SPD !!! Kollektivschuld ist nur für Deutsche !!

Same goes for the Bundesverfassungsgericht, which has even greater Power.

I am totally aware, friendo.
I'm just kidding around.
That's one of the reasons why Maaßen had to go.
Under the guise of good manners, people will be systematically picked out of the higher echalons of power and lambasted through the gauntlet of media, being accused of all the nasty things and you know the old saying "So long it's in print, someone will believe it." and that's the dangerous thing. We have a fully aware elite of politicians who play-pretend incompetent every now and then to fuck us over (the small man) and even IF they are found out go "whoopsie daisy" or say stuff to the effect "well maybe i caused suffering but at least i am not rude/antisemitic/racist" or anything to the extent of it and the öffentlich rechtlichen love the state shekels therefore will keep spitting out articles/news what can only be called "regime-friendly"

We live a facade of a democracy, we voted the afd and the media was literally crying in woe for months after as if we striked at the heart and it had to rationalize how that was not democracy when its against them.

i thought we were the judean freedomfront?

nur für den goy

Let's be honest, Germany is a joke
After a small growth for afd everyone thought they were straightening up, then it stopped and the greens surged and next election they're gonna vote for a green + cdu government with merkels successor staying another 14 years in power

for as long Tay will be known as Stan/Loretta
>youtube.com/watch?v=GryQiamGxpY

The economy is currently tanking, especially manufacturing (Industrie; die Industrie ist der glühende Kern unserer Volkswirtschaft, der die gigantischen Leistungsbilanzüberschüsse generiert).

kek

Which could lead to layoffs and a lot more frustrated people, especially men (Industrie is like 80% male) --> more AFD-voters.

remember when martin schulz was fucking destroyed by this putzfrau on live national television because she's been a faithful SPD voter for years and now can't meet month's end without suffering hunger in her small abode on her pension?

that was great.

Hey faggot you want the truth?
Hans is your president, can you handle it?

Imagine liking scat so much that you vote your entire life for the party that did nothing but shit down the throat of workers since their inception.

Serves her right

i am not resentful, these people vote what they've known for years, they are traditionvoters, they believe their lies.

What i condemn is the moral grandstanding where people declare themselves upholder of democracy and promoting all ideas is the way but when an idea goes against theirs they'll put a finger in my eye and call me all the mean things under the sun.

Dat's right, I am watching you

Attached: worldgov.jpg (4990x3572, 3.15M)

Attached: decade spd.jpg (620x718, 25K)

Spalter!

LEL

woopsie... did not want to get a trip -___-

has potential.. maybe add "at first I was like" and a stupid quote like the "Pack" one and "then I was like" + a pseudo-reform quote or butthurt at AfD/CDU.

Attached: esther_schapira.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

Baden Württemberg

(((Esther)))

>meme flaggot of state controlled goon squad
you failed

essentially based but too high time preference. Left too early to found new paty. Should've had patience till the elections in Thuringia and Saxony

she is a jew and wrote a book about how everyone needs to stop blaming israel for everything

oy veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

(((Esther Schapira)))
Emajen moi shawk.

> esther shapira
mhmmmmm

>with Hafner, Georg M. Israel ist an allem schuld. Warum der Judenstaat so gehasst wird. Eichborn, Köln 2015, ISBN 3-8479-0589-9

She also made a movie about the death of Theo van Gogh and two movies about a child and his father getting killed by the IDF in palestinia.

just saying.

Attached: 1871.png (1080x1008, 140K)

just saying.

Attached: Unbenannt.png (486x267, 38K)

Bump

Attached: (((Memeflag))).png (625x344, 22K)

Now that France will eventually subdue to our new Reich, who will be emperor?

Attached: kaiser_marcus.jpg (1000x665, 91K)

sends my nogger for a jogger.

Attached: 1505824845617.jpg (320x320, 12K)

They
are finally ready to reveal RBG is dead.
She is allegedly "in the hospital with pneumonia fighting for her life"
>inb4source

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

What?

>Autobesitzer sollen langsamer fahren und mehr für Sprit zahlen
I fucking hate this stupid country every day a bit more. What's their end game? That everyone drives a fucking VW Polo or Renault Twingo. Let's kill the premium car market in Germany, what could go wrong.

zeit.de/mobilitaet/2019-01/klimaschutz-tempolimit-verkehrskommission-benzinsteuer-quote-elektroautos

The mutt is talking about the supreme court Ginsburg.

Attached: Krypton.jpg (1078x1438, 541K)

ZUM GEBURTSTAG VIEL GLÜCK

Attached: sedantag.jpg (1200x1166, 176K)