Why should i get a long term gf and have kids if I'm a weird loner who loves his alone time ?

Why should i get a long term gf and have kids if I'm a weird loner who loves his alone time ?

Attached: 1545762036769.jpg (1166x900, 72K)

Because of the possibility of the no-deal Brexit scenario.

I'm a loner too. I don't want a wife or kids either.
Ignore the tradcucks. Do what you want.

women are entertainment, that's why.

Sorry. You gotta do your part. There will be plenty of alone time later.

Fuck you. I don't have to do shit.

I'm a weird loner that loves alone time.

I found a female that was a weird loner and we just stay at home together and be each others best friends with benefits.

You shouldn't. Bringing children in this world is a bad idea. You're condemning them to torment. Doesn't matter who or what you are these are the times. Unless you have no problems being an ass and placing your evolutionary instinct above your would-be progeny's experience with life then go ahead.

Then you need to start killing:
1. Niggers
-or
2. Cops

Why? Bc if you aren't making white babies, you are killing yourself anyways user.

You aren't really alone then are you

No noggers in Scotland at least i can't see any

>You shouldn't. Bringing children in this world is a bad idea. You're condemning them to torment. Doesn't matter who or what you are these are the times. Unless you have no problems being an ass and placing your evolutionary instinct above your would-be progeny's experience with life then go ahead.

Then do a #2 b4 they legislate you out of existence.

I here may is throwing down first any way. Didn't castle edinburough ring itself with the heads of traitors and the vanquished anyway, back in the day?

Attached: 1547766164025-pol.gif (1000x1000, 208K)

That sounds comfy user, happy for you and pray you guys have a nice future

Attached: 1530681980869.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

because I used to say the same thing but having a partner makes life more meaningful

I don't have friendships, I spend time alone

but not now, I have a partner

Attached: B2E9E5A7-2951-4C8C-B8F1-119E37018C95.jpg (1080x748, 76K)

I am schizo, he is bipolar

we have the best chats

aw lovely

ITT: "loners" that somehow meet people

Attached: 1508751379520.jpg (381x315, 41K)

there truly is someone for everyone

Making white babies is the only reason for any of this.

I understand that your struggle is real, but you have a duty to your lineage, and to fellow whites, to NEVER shirk the responsibility to produce an offspring.

Best part of relationship is hugging in bed

Steal it. I did.

You can only be comfy level 5 on your own

to reach comfy level 10

you need a partner

You'll be happier and you owe it to your country. If you don't have kids, their places will instead be filled by slaves brought in from some shithole.

And you'll die a very miserable death. There's no greater misery one can experience than to be the childless old man/woman in the assisted living home who has to watch as everyone elses' families come to visit but no one comes for him/her.
>"but hurr durr, i'll kill myself before then"
No you won't. By the time you realize you don't want to live anymore, it'll be too late for you to grab a gun and end it.

A girlfriend is needed for cooking, cleaning, sucking dick and etc.

You stole a blurry image

Tell that to the goddamn womenfolk then! Most of us white guys are willing!

The tricky part here is that if you don't have a family and start to miss that later in life, it will be too late. But OTOH if you can't concede a big chunk of your alone time for 5 to 10 years, odds are you'll be a shitty parent.

I'd recommend trying to figure out why you like this alone time that much, is that because you're hooked on certain activities (vidya, reading, web browsing...) or because you truly never enjoyed social interactions in the first place.

Take care Nigel

This. You don't have to go full NPC just to please other organic bots. It's stupid.

plenty of subhuman smack heads tho

This

Never get married.
Never have kids.
Only religious weirdos are crapping out kids these days.

I'm sorry, are you implying that you're the victim of an arranged marriage? Some girlfriend of yours squeezing the time out of her biological clock?

Didn't think so...

Just remember when its your turn.

No biting

Until she leaves you and starts fucking someone else because she wants to be a wife even if she tells you she doesn't.

Trumptars or berniecrats?

join us trump supporters, all of us are like that

Why would he want to join your mindless cult?

Go back to Russia.