As a white male with blonde hair and blue eyes, I just fucked a non-white for the first time

She was a Latina with beautiful, fake boobs and a tight wet pussy. An operating room nurse for a prestigious hospital.

I feel really strange because her pussy was tighter and wetter than most I've experienced (out of hundreds of whites) and it was honestly some of the most passionate sex I've ever had. She also let me hold her and we talked for hours afterward.. meaningful conversation and shit. She looked similar to pic related but better tits and less lanky arms.

I daresay, have I been redpilled by a full blooded Latina?

I feel weird and happy at the same time.

Attached: dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg (1024x768, 33K)

Bump

Attached: post.gif (120x160, 826)

Congrats on your new flesh light purchase. May it serve you well.

user, white women are a lost cause.

Latinas are the smallest people outside of Asia. She has a tight pussy because she's tiny. Possibly obese, but short and small limbs and vagin.

Attached: NHx8kCecNLN35Zzj.png (760x749, 494K)

>Op confusing cocks for vaginas again
Such is life in current year

>I had sex.

You've had sex with hundreds of women? Degenerate.

taco grease>astroglide?

>La creatura makes up a story about trying to fuck another creatura

This is what I am starting to realize. All whites I've dated just want to get drunk or high and "adventure" until they get bored with you. The bond I felt with this one was something beyond what I've experienced with whites in the past 5 years. It's like she wanted me please me with all of her soul. I don't know how to describe it.

Also, she is tiny, and not fat either. She was in much better shape than most of the whites I've been hooking up with.

>wetter than most I've experienced

were you fucking grannies before or wtf

You're right. I am a sexual degenerate. I've had a lot of sex in-between relationships. I'm a good looking guy with a high salary. It's relatively easy for me to get laid, but quality lays are still rare. This one far exceeded every expectation I ever had.

No, I mean her pussy was like a waterfall. And it was the thick, gooey kind of pussy juice that kind of resembles astroglide in consistency. It was very nice to say the least.

Don’t worry user , day of the rope is coming for us all

I salute you for being able to sustain an erection if she has one of those creepy old lady on a young person faces and man-ish jawlines that American Latrinos have.

But seriously, all American's are mutts, you aren't as white as you think, just enjoy your brown nurse that talks like Speedy Gonzales without getting guilty about it.

Attached: American.png (680x537, 135K)

Yes white women are evil and its in their blood to literally betray you. While its in Latina women blood to love and serve the white man

>out of hundreds
You are disgusting. You should be ashamed. I hate modernity.

>have I been redpilled
You ain't redpilled for shit, whore.

beastiality is never acceptable, OP