Feminists are angry over this, saying it's promoting toxic masculinity...

Feminists are angry over this, saying it's promoting toxic masculinity, gender stereotypes and discriminating girl students.

Are they right?

Attached: gentlemans club.jpg (1242x1471, 200K)

Its nice to see someone taking responsibility for his ethnic community and ensuring its progeny won't be niggers. Whites, take note.

Where are feminists saying this?

>Feminists are angry over this, saying it's promoting toxic masculinity, gender stereotypes and discriminating girl students.

Prove it.

Uncle tom lookin ass

me second from the left

WHAT A BUNCH OF TOXIC MASCULINITY NIGGERS HOLY FUCK

why wouldn't you discriminate boys from girls? Why would you ever think feminist are right about their made up gender stereotypes and toxic masculinity? Are you a jew? Mr. Shekkelberg let down your coins.

Pretty sure they dont look down on this, feminists exclusivly look for problems with how white men act

Source of them being angry?
I mean I don't see even them getting angry over this, it's would be way too ridiculous.

That pic is Iike 10 years oId by now. Those kids are aII grown up.

That is really nice.

*iz all growed up

That poor white boy. What shitty parents let him go to a nog school.

Iz all incarcerated *

>Feminists are angry over this
are they? cos all i see is some neckbeard making that claim without linking to proof of it

This is great and should be encouraged.

This is what blacks needs to do in order to break away from "hood culture"
No amount of gibs will save them, they need to save themselves

Lol nah its A-OK for blacks to be masculine. Its only toxic if it's white.

>picture is like 3 years old
>meme flag

okay

*be grown

>Feminists are angry

I'd like to know how many of them ended up in jail? I bet over half

Feminism truly is satanic.

These boys need this class. Not just these boys. All boys. Learn how to be gentlemen and not sissy fags that cant even look another person in the eye without going in nto an autistic fit.

Girls should likewise have a group like this. Where they have tea parties and learn how to be proper ladies instead of cock sucking whores.

KILL ALL FEMINISTS

what do you think? you're a bitch, give us your perspective

Thas RITE!

The policies and attitudes introduced by feminism are what destroyed the American black community post-1960s. Changes in law and culture that undermined marriage in general and excluded men from child-rearing is what caused the catastrophic breakdown of the black family, which started the cycle of fatherless boys and mass incarceration which peaked in the 1980s and early 1990s and plateaued since then. Being rooted in the underclass, blacks weren't insulated with money from the changes introduced by no-fault divorce and the welfare state making fathers disposable and replacing them with government checks. The destruction of the black family is what put blacks into the death spiral they're in now. Poor whites are now in the same boat.

>Feminists are angry over this, saying it's promoting toxic masculinity, gender stereotypes and discriminating girl students.
Feminists are retarded. What do you expect?

Exactly this.

Unironically the best and more redpilled move you can make, and the teacher is a black man, white americans take note

teach them early to dress and act right and with a little luck you won't end up with pic related

Attached: scam newton.png (932x576, 657K)

THIS.

well said. Also the de-instrulisation of America starting in the mid 1970’s.

Tell these feminazis to fuck off! How will these boys ever get jobs if they don’t learn to look the manager in the eye and give a firm handshake?

*sip*

Shut the fuck up Serbian, any so-called "Uncle Tom" would be a damn sight better than the nasty, feral, gangsta niggers we deal with every day. They might actually work for living and stick to their own women. Another group of men pulling the load for irresponsible thots that fucked everything in sight, raising their kids for them. Feminists and Jews are the fucking worst.

How many got their ass kicked for "acting white"?

Can't they just throw the racism card?

>One post by this id
>kikeflag
>obvious bait
SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

Feminist need a taste of islamic style beheadings, stop playing softball with these uppity whores and their mommas too.

that's quite insightful for a ni... for a bl... that's quite insightful on the teacher's part.

they see problems in their community and they're trying to fix it. Good on em, it's nice to see people take responsibility.

no they are retarded and should be exterminated

If he has extra jackets, why are only two boys wearing them?

You know, I have often heard boomers sort of gush at each other in their typical virtue signaling ways about things like, "could you imagine what a poor black girl would have to go through if she was the only black in her school?" But then they turn around and do this to white kids and feel like it's perfectly okay.

We need a new Gillette Ad. This is obscene.

Attached: 1542649022714.jpg (1793x1313, 267K)

>meme flag
>inflammatory comment
>no source
>1 post by this ID

Come on lads, know your slides.

Attached: photo.jpg (88x88, 3K)

>No dad
>11 niggers, 1 white

kek

based Uncle Tom

Who cares what Feminists think. They should gassed anyways

No of course they're not. Props to this nigger, he's an outstanding example.

SPY AMONG US!

Attached: 1957FE03-68F2-4A14-8AB6-51A32D52F80E.jpg (746x1244, 571K)