I need your help!!

Has anybody heard of this rumor:

"FEMA has a list of US citizens to arrest in case of a nation wide emergency"

I remember hearing this a long time ago and even finding the name of the list online. But I cant find anything about it now....does anyone have any info?

Attached: alex-jones.jpg (968x681, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kHE_BGGrVGE
youtu.be/jxWlJ_muK0I
unatco.org/
web.archive.org/web/20000306030726/http://www.unatco.org/
sarifindustries.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing
youtube.com/watch?v=pPuAKVnqJdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The empire loves its damn lists.

FEMA will have bottled water for you when the bad men you thought were your ethnostate friends loot and then set fire to where you are currently sleeping.

Attached: deadzone.jpg (424x578, 43K)

Why am I laughing so hard at this?

Attached: Mein Kek.jpg (228x309, 15K)

Of course they have lists, but not of the average joe hooligan shitposter.

You probably heard it from Walton Simons during his interrogation of a NSF soldier or a security guard from Deus ex

Attached: изтеглен файл.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Kek

youtu.be/kHE_BGGrVGE
1:05

Was it mailbox sticker related?

But keep in mind that deus ex has many redpills so when they say something it might be actually true.Or at least the executive orders said by a security guard are true.They predicted the current EU:
youtu.be/jxWlJ_muK0I
All i know is where I heard about the fema thing.

Oh shit I remember that level. Remember about bulletin terminal you can read at UNATCO(or was it the PC you were given?) that talked about a Meme War? This game was released in 2000.

Attached: 1494044859207.png (811x940, 520K)

*remember about the

I'm proud to be on it.
Why haven't you earned your place on the list, anons?

Also about the twin towers being missing from the map's skybox art. Even though 9/11 hadn't happened or how the UNATCO site Ion Storm made to advertise the game's world much like Human Revolution did later had articles about Osama Bin Laden doing a terrorist attack?

unatco.org/

They changed it after people found out/archive.

here's what it used to look like

web.archive.org/web/20000306030726/http://www.unatco.org/

I heard rumors human revolution had some hidden javascript feature you could access but had to inject stuff which could get you in trouble with the police since it's hacking which is ironic because the theme of the site was that it was getting hacked by purity first.

sarifindustries.com/

Not sure if it still works(the site that is)

Attached: They knew.jpg (1000x416, 68K)

Can FEMA really detain people because of legal law or is it just a meme/tinfoil?

fucking kids in this thread, he also tried to blow it up in the 90s, dont you remember?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing

stupid fucking nigger kids these days just ignoring facts.

>1993
There's another link about domestic terrorist attacks and Usama. I mean it's possible to predict he was gonna do it but how would they know they would do it now/in 2001? There's like a 8 year gap

FEMA won't arrest you, the FBI or the Army will.
If you are deemed a threat to national security, you will simply be arrested in a crisis.
The FEMA part of it is the only thing about it that is tinfoil. FEMA is for hurricaine relief.

Also the game is set in 2050. Yet the site has news related to the time back then in the 2000/1. Kinda weird given that most of the backstory was finished/beta.

Surely Osama wouldn't be kicking around in 2050 right?

FEMA IS CLOSED

ORANGE MAN NOT GIVE FEMA MONEY

FEMA OFFICES EMPTY

FEMA EMPLOYEES WORKING AT WALMART NOW

Heck Unatco wasn't even established then but somewhere in 2030-40 then officially in 2049.

>FEMA EMPLOYEES WORKING AT WALMART NOW
so they're still getting government money but in the form of welfare

>inb4 v& by MIB

a list? how rude.
MiB have a dedicated satellite tracking all my communications, and a quad of jason bourne’s circling me.
they may give me privacy 30 years from now.

Attached: E5244278-2790-4283-A577-291B086E8EB0.jpg (550x512, 31K)

>and a squad of jason bourne’s circling me.
Hah loser. I have 2 squads of John Preston's waiting for me to slip

youtube.com/watch?v=pPuAKVnqJdk

your id says moy goy
mine says ez vexr

It's actually OY GOY read forward and backwards
The A.I has a sense of humor. It can calculate what we're gonna post about or why.

You'll find yourself waking up in a horse cart on the winter mountain

im not saying FEMA having 90gorrilion plastic coffins and inward pointing barbed wire fences is a nothingburger but HOW are they going to do that, in an emergency, when you have guns?
there wont be enough FEMA employees left alive to capture millions of people.
then factor in what if ONE steals a tank? remember that one dude who made a custom bulldozer and just fucking flattened his rivals buildings before an heroing? that was ONE FUCKING GUY

Attached: yougunnacarrythatweight.png (318x469, 196K)

FEMA employee here. Everyone who posts on this site is due to be arrested. I will be the first to go.

Holy shit user.Also why are bulgarian anons so full of knowledge?