Gillette marketing campaign is a success, there is no such thing as negative publicity...

Gillette marketing campaign is a success, there is no such thing as negative publicity. When was the last time someone talked about Gillette? Can't remember? Me neither! Now it's everywhere even small local newspaper talk abut the ad, which is free advertising for them.

Marketing agency can create ads these days with the intention to create a shitstorm to push their product and boards like Jow Forums help them with it for free.

Attached: 597.jpg (480x260, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TMoVen6_XuA
youtube.com/watch?v=dA5Yq1DLSmQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I doubt Gillette even needs much publicity as this point. They dominate the market, its not like people will start buying extra razors after reading the newspapers.

It actually turned me off from their product.
I use clippers to shave off everything, then a razor for a smooth shave.
I used to buy their brand (they put out coupons like crazy) but they are nothing special.
It's a razor. I'm looking into a single blade one now.

I'm never gonna shave anymore.

Tell that to Lucasfilm and CBS. Oh, and the BBC, too. That adage is an anachronism in the internet age.

Attached: 1546927076240.jpg (996x966, 316K)

I always buy cheap non-gilette shit and I always will

not really when your stock price goes down the shitter, as it happened with EA, lucasfilms, Nike, Bethesda, Ubisoft and plenty of other companies that pandered to these negligible vocal retards

Attached: 1547398562069.jpg (1024x1005, 132K)

Yes there is you neanderthal mouth-breather.
Remember the Pepsi advert with Kendall Jenner?The brand died the night they pulled the ad.

People didn't talk about Gillette because it's a product that's already stuck in your purchasing routine, you look at shaving cream and think "oh yea, i need to shave", same as you would with Colgate or Elmex. You associate it with an action, not a message.

Now, everyone will associate Gillette with the destruction of man's values.

I worked in advertising for 10 years. Fuck off, I know this better than anyone.

Yes because Battlefield 5 sold billions of copies

this whole campaign on toxic masculinity has to stop. my mother "experimented" on me with this whole attitude of being reserved and not putting my hands on anyone. I have never fought a day in my life (outside of recreation) and i'm terrified of any instance of pain. I feel bad about the way I am and I'm trying to change myself for the better and I DEFINITELY wouldn't want a whole civilization of me's running this country, we'd get cucked over immediately

Attached: lel.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Bic for life anyway lol

Shut up NIGGER

>what is the ghostbusters movie

The best a man can get.

(You)

Attached: (you).jpg (925x583, 166K)

Yesterday I bought razors, laundry detergent, and toothpaste. I made sure none of the items were P&G.

The only Gillett I care about is @ Gillett stadium. GO PATS!

How is this even relevant to my comment?

>you’re talking about it so it works and now you’re gonna buy their product
By that metric CNN and MSNBC are pro trump networks you fucking retard

you did not have anything to reply to me, fucking idiot

Italked about them with my wife a couple of weeks ago as in "Remind me to buy some mach 3 razor blades." now I talk about them as in "Fuck Gillette remind me to buy some non Gillette razors".

yeah the like to dislike ratio speaks volumes

What an absolute boomer-tier faggot

Romania is a undeveloped shithole and my bloodline is all European' no Spanish. So....if I'm a nigger then what does that make you?

30 YEARS OLD

>THE IDEA IS 30 YEARS OLD

THE IDEA IS 30 YEARS OLD

THE IDEA IS 30 YEARS OLD

THE IDEA IS 30 YEARS OLD

THE IDEA IS 30 YEARS OLD

THE IDEA IS 30 YEARS OLD

Jow Forumstards FELL FOR IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 434244321.jpg (332x516, 45K)

Im still using my Gillette razors.
However, you never need to buy more interchangeable heads if you just leave the razor upside-down so the water drains through the dull backside.
Hairs aren’t going to dull your blade. You don’t need more. No more money for them, anyway.

Attached: ED9E669A-EEB3-44FB-A35B-27DBFAF6CB0F.jpg (249x249, 41K)

Oh yeah! The Jewish owned Sports Club full of highly paid slaves in my town is far superior to the Jewish owned sports club full of highly paid slaves in your town.

t. low-iq muzzie

Shut up nigger.

>success

We will see a massive drop in theor revenue soon.
Enjoy that winning, nigger lover

Shut up nigger

Cucks love their bulls
Fucking faggot, kys

Gilshills, trannies, bots, make your bets as to which is which!

In his defense, trump himself wrote that bad publicity is better than no publicity and intentionally used this tactic during his campaigning to kee himself relevant and unable to be ignored, unlike Rand Paul and Dr. Carson, two nice guys who were silenced by no publicity.

I certainly don't buy their shit. I use an old fashioned saftey razor and badger hair brush to do my shaving.

If publicity good or bad is all a company cares about then why doesn't McDonald's come out tomorrow with a commercial with a bunch of people in black face and use the word nigger a dozen times in 30 seconds?

This is a disaster for Gillette. A lot of people will never use their products again, and I doubt many will flock to them just for being ultra liberal.

Kuk flag queer, go back

Don't be butthurt because Jews have a better bloodline than your typical southern American inbred.

Coming from a brown eye.

Shut up inbred nigger.

Deep insight.

Sure thing bro, just continue alienating the vast majority of your userbase, that will work fine.

>200197828
>reddit

Hahaha

How bout goat fuckers?

Nobody fucking actually cares beyond boomers. Just don’t buy it. Sage

Thanks.
Takes an education.

Fuck OFF! We're FULL!

>insulting your target market is a success
>all publicity is good publicity I heard it from a celebrity XD

I hate this place more by the day

I don't use reddit.

Nigger, are you going to comment on every post in this thread holy SHIT

By default I would reach for gillette shave cream and bic disposables when needing shave stuff. Now I will remember the ad and grab a competitors shave cream

Well Procter and Gamble wins because Gillette was only 1% of their revenue so they had nothing to lose. But in the long term the feminists who produced the ad may lose because hindering their ideology by radicalizing their opposition which could result in less interest in their type of ads.

Yes, Asian nigger.

Thank you.

You're welcome.

(((publicist))): here have some publicity
client: this publicity is bad
(((publicist))): t-there's no such thing as bad publicity

shut the fuck up fucking nigger

Gillette lost 20%+ of market share in the last 5 years and is getting their ass handed to them by higher quality, cheaper products.
This is the desperation move of a loser

Why did people hate that Pepsi ad??!!

You're kidding, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=dA5Yq1DLSmQ

Yeah? So you really believe Gillette will next do their "Let's stop Toxic Political Correctness" or "Let's stop Toxic Zionism" ad because making all of the Jews mad will make their products fly off the shelves? Guess some smaller company should try that to get their name out to everyone.

>muzzies and niggers
tell me
how many of those two minorities actually unironically drink pepsi?
they don't
they fucking
don't
is pepsi retarded? luckily i never drank it anyways

This, a man of culture I see

No such thing as negative publicity reminds me of that bridge builder joke.
So a man walks into a bar, and sits down. He starts a conversation with an old guy next to him. The old guy has obviously had a few. He says to the man:
"You see that dock out there? Built it myself, hand crafted each piece, and it's the best dock in town! But do they call me "McGregor the dock builder"? No! And you see that bridge over there? I built that, took me two months, through rain, sleet and scoarching weather, but do they call me "McGregor the bridge builder"? No! And you see that pier over there, I built that, best pier in the county! But do they call me "McGregor the pier builder"? No!"
The old guy looks around, and makes sure that nobody is listening, and leans to the man, and he says:
"But you fuck one sheep..."

This, I was reading the same thing and noticed the trend after checking it’s stock.

Pewdiepie destroyed the add. Fucking love pewdiepie. Subverting normie culture with red pills making libtards shake in their boots day after day

You're conflating engagement with brand affiliation. It's a different metric, engagement is limited in time whilst brand is spun over a longer time. The brand is now perceived to be attached to one side of social/political streams which for those exposed and aware of it could be a decisive factor especially considering it's a luxury brand. I won't be spending money on their products anymore. Declining the brand gives me more satisfaction than the perceived luxury of ownership.

>there is no such thing as negative publicity.

Attached: 1543360834944.png (3463x1864, 3.28M)

>there is no such thing as negative publicity.
Yes there is.
Women crave both, good and bad attention.
Men when they made up their mind avoid the product altogether.

i don't think it has anything to do with promoting a product but maybe as a way to gauge how far they can push things and much resistance there is

>Gillette marketing campaign is a success
Yeah proctor and Gamble has been doing great the last 5 days you fucking tard.

Attached: getwokegobroke.png (880x765, 81K)

Talking about someone isn't the same as putting their overpriced plastic cartridges in your shopping cart.
Yes, there is such a thing as negative publicity.

I didn't use Gillette before and I won't use it after. Great success.

So successful that women are now going after them for the pink tax. Complaining that women's products are often $3-5 more then mens of the same caliber. The left likes to eat own.

Your mom isnt worried about you fighting people, she doesn't want you rapping girls.

Hahaha this is so fucking true
They always call me Mohammed, and I don't know anyone that hates muslims more than I do, and I also hate kikes

It's like mutts think you can't have different opinions, hate kikes = muslim, hate muslims = kikes in their uneducated brainlet minds

bad news is good news when it generates sales.

Dollar shave club

You forgot, it's also full of trump supporters

I've always gotten my razors from the dollar store. The only people who buy gillete are rich boomers and this will red-pill them.

However,The Jews are even 1 more step ahead by not shaving at all. This is a way to get the goyim to fight among themselves while implying Jewish supremacy. As far-fetched as things may appear one must only look through the eye of the apple.

Attached: 148370629.jpg (439x290, 19K)

a 2 dollar variation on a 90 dollar stock is just noise. now if this continues into next week that's another thing

That was the pied piper tactic. Media was trying to paint all Republicans to be racist, so they showed the Donald all day every day in an attempt to make Republicans look bad. Also they thought Hillary would easily defeat Trump. Shows how much the media knows and why they are enemies of the people.and can't be trusted.

Too bad your shitty education didn't teach you about sarcasm.

kek nice

I've been using Dorco blades for years, which is the brand Dollar Shave Club used to use (they may still be). They last just as long as Gillette and cost half as much

>football is the definition of "toxic masculinity"
>new campaign calling out "toxic masculinity"
>insist on naming a field in which toxic masculinity is played after your company

They would've been better off promoting Dr. Disrespect.

Regardless, anyone using this over priced shit tier garbage instead of Harry's is definitely not based or remotely redpilled.

That's a good one

That has nothing to do with the shitstorm you brainlet.

Thats what my friend said (working as a deliviry-driver). Got hes deliverycar shoot full of bulletholes.

>no such thing as bad publicity.
Got fired.

Attached: 1518349083547.jpg (251x242, 12K)