Sweden's "new" government

The votes are in!
In regular swedish tradition, the YES votes(115) clearly outnumbered the no votes (153) when voting for a new government

The 77 votes is abstained votes, which means YES, because that's what we swedes always say, YES!
4 people weren't there for the voting of a new government, so their votes didn't count.

This new government will implement near open border policies for Sweden.
In another unrelated news 30.3% of all women aged 19-23 has been raped/sexually harassed at least once in their life.

Attached: demo.jpg (1536x2048, 245K)

the 77 abstained votes don't mean yes. They just mean "not no". A new government can only be formed if the amount of no votes isn't 50% of the total amount of votes, so in this case, it can be formed.
You should read up on your own laws before making such a shitpost.
sage

if Avstar counts as Ja - you deserve what you get

im with pewds - you should take Denmark. they're defenceless.

Attached: 1516125793934.png (645x968, 20K)

that mean you will open your border even wider so 66.6% of woman's get raped ?!

Attached: Sweden-Atrazine.jpg (600x720, 117K)

hum I mean culturaly "enriched" by sharia "diversity"

Att rösta blankt är samma sak som att rösta ja vilket alla partier vet om.

fags playing politics, you are done swedish fags

>the 77 abstained votes don't mean yes. They just mean "not no".

you raped me just now

To vote blank in the general election means the votes are seen as invalid.

But voting blank for voting in the fucking GOVERNMENT is seen as valid.

jesus christ i hate this country.

At least they're not a shithole.

see this is why scandinavia is failing

>raped/sexually harassed at least once in their life.
i. e. asked to go for lunch by a co-worker they didn't fancy.

I hope Sweden collapses within the year so it can serve as a warning to the rest.

Attached: suicide.jpg (750x600, 54K)

How this govt. is supposed to develop any political program? it's completely fragmented with parties in the opposite spectrum. This means paralysis in 90% of things that matters.

Abstained voting should simply be abolished.

They're completely fucked. Recession + housing bubble on the way. Weakest goverment in history.

I'll personally be moving abroad to speed up the trajectory. Less taxes to Mohammed whilst I vote right wing. I implore Swedes to do the same because the current state of affairs is a benefactory to mudslime import through wagecucking.

Vart är christer pettersson när man behöver han

well coworker was jamals

what the fuck were the abstained voters doing? did they mean to have this type of government?

I, I still have that pic saved.
What a dissapointment the last 2 years have been.

It still doesnt get into my head, like most of europe will be gone.
Retreat and regroup ist he only option.
Point of no return is probably the 90s or something.

I know you goys like east europe like poland etc and props to them for their nationalism, but all of east europe is like 5-10 IQ points lower. Which is ALOT. Thats why europeans complained about them and turks before literally the most nigger of niggers came flooding in.

Its just such a fucking shame. I know whos next.

Attached: 1479372501884.jpg (5980x1610, 1.8M)

>This new government will implement near open border policies for Sweden.
Mate, it's already open, what the fuck are they going to do, actively go and round up natives in Somalia?

That’s not even a joke anymore.
The “humanitarian” shitheads literally do just that.

Holy fuck that's ass backwards and fucking retarded.

I'm here to rape Swedish women, where's the queue?

> and fucking retarded.
Not at all, its actually smart.
Most voter will always be the non-voters.
It makes it almost impossible to have a majority no voters.
Could probably make a somali leader for life and they couldnt cross it.
Dont forget how many occupiers are already there and voting.
Democracy is a fucking joke, what a lie. Same like individualism. All those countries go down the toilet at the same time.
The more -> The faster the flush.

This is why no means yes

30% is shocking. I would have loved to go there for some sexy time but a 1 in 3 chance of putting my todger where an arab/nigger dick has been which has likely been inside boys and animals anus means: Sweden no!

Won't be long

This has to be the most effeminate form of governance in existence.

accelerationism, but the real meaning, not the pathetic revisionist kiked version
we need to judo the left, give them what they want, but quickly
the faster the left destroys the west, but aren't there to profit from it, the quicker / faster people will die off and we'll be reborn into a new society that's just what we want
the problem is china is also preparing for this scenario and will just gas everyone and turn USA into a rice farm / white rape holiday for the commie party leaders (which is what it is now already)
THEY HAVE BEEN CREATING WHITE EMBRYOS IN CHINA FOR DECADES AND CARRYING THEM IN GOV PAID SURROGATES THAT DON'T SEE THE BABY (and then are killed for their organs)
THEY ARE RAISING THE KIDS EACH TO 9 YEARS OLD AND THEN USING THEM AS RAPE TOYS FOR THE PARTY LOYALISTS
CHINA
HAVE
BEEN
FARMING
WHITE
SEX SLAVES
FOR
DECADES

Grab a popcorn and sit back, it's gonna be a ride that goes down in history.
We got the right and the left with a prime minister in the middle with his balls caught in bear trap.
If he listens to C then V will chimp out and vise versa.
This "grouping" will not last 4 years and gives the Swedish average joe a first hand experience of how the left operates. Not to mention 70% of the Swedish population does not believe this will last very long.
Not saying SD will benefit imensily and we are pretty fucked in every sense of the word. Still I predict sloppy laws and regulations, filled with loopholes to come in the next few years.
Strap in boys it's gonna be a roller coaster of backstabbing and deceit and if we're lucky a civil war or at least violent protests.
It's the beginning of the end.

Swedes aim high bro, we're going for 100%.
If we're lucky we can double the murder rate too.

about fucking time, hope the rest of evropa follows suit

Attached: 1547736423961.jpg (500x667, 113K)

At which point should we just bin parliaments and go back to absolute monarchy?

Attached: 1538080782515.webm (640x1136, 916K)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww for fuck sake, I thought at least the fucking communists had balls enough to not become a fucking doormat. I guess I was wrong.

Do all of your women have to be raped repeatedly before you start violent protests?

Half the men are the ones inviting the rapists in, do you really think they mind?

Yeah, no. Nothing is going to happen because all that matters is to (((shut down))) SD and as long as they are out of the question the cuckticians will go any length necessary to keep it that way, as seen over and over again. The Swedish people have no balls and haven't had it for at least a 100 fucking years. This is another fucking Vasa going down in history.

Jfc denmark you are supposed tonguide the rest of the swedes now lmao?

There are already protests, civil ones though. They're just not covered by any media, they don't want to give more people the idea of protesting.
You find info from these on specific twitter account and sometimes Voice of Europe covers it through one of the twitters but in general they're trying to keep it quiet. The left knows about them and does everything they can to demoralize it with their keyboard warriors policing every word and reporting anything that could be interpreted as hate speech. People have gone to jail for uttering their opinion regardless if it's non harmful it's "interpreted" as hate speech.

Truly the only worthwhile Vikings did not stick around the motherland.

>nothing is going to happen
True it won't, that was what I said as well.
SD is basically a biochemical weapon V will use to threaten S to cooperate and C will oppose it not because they want SD to have any influence but because they hate V. So basically we'll have stand off after stand off in a political war trying to keep SD out while also get their shit through which inevitably will lead to poorly formulated laws and regulations that none is happy with or both like but it's one half of C and one half of V blended and scraped down on a paper contradicting itself paragraph after paragraph.

sweden doesnt exist anymore stop roleplaying sven

Move. I did. 20 years in Sweden and I left. Brought my wife and kid with me. She said she never wants to go back.

Why is there an electronic Menorah on the wall?

>Move
I love this country, i don't want to leave, yet I despise the cancer of humanity living on it's grounds. Its all so tiresome

>Brought my wife and kid with me
>to UK

>Doesn't even have bolsonaro
I guess it was a long time ago

Pic related: it's you.

Attached: 1541533220224.png (379x497, 124K)

>"not no"
¬F is equal to T, user.