Alot of white people always cry and bitching all dam day white people anit shit they always complaining about people of...

alot of white people always cry and bitching all dam day white people anit shit they always complaining about people of color runing cities, how poor it is let talk about state and city where white people run and how bad of shape corruption it,is white people put the usa in bad shape not people of color it your fault that the USA broke with your out of contral spending and stupid laws most white people rape childeran 90percent of white are child rapest and serial killer.It noboday fault that white people is losing their power to hispanic,black,asian and any people of color you see that people of color is getting better and alot smarter then most white people in this country inmageing the usa without white people.

Attached: peckerwood battle.webm (268x480, 1.26M)

Your an nigger

It was a good ride, but animals are bound to outnumber even the best of warriors

Attached: 4363456346.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

I stopped reading at "niggers run cities"
You're a liability. Cities could afford all the things liberals want if you didn't exist.

Actually red pilled

Niggers are a permanent underclass and will remain thus because the great majority are far too stupid to succeed.

Attached: 1504020705964.png (2048x791, 444K)

I used to be sad to think that I was born too early to explore the universe. Now I take solace knowing it will never happen anyway and thank god that I was born just early enough to see the peak of mankind before its descent into the next dark age.

Attached: ajmaginea-world-without-white-people-5799845.png (500x380, 350K)

you racist crackers will always be in denial and never amount to FUCKALL IN THIS WORLD OR IN OUR COUNTRIES THAT YOU DONT FUCKEN BELONG!!!!!!!YOU ONLY MAKE YOURSELVES LOOK STUPID DENYING THE OBVIOUS WHEN PEOPLE WILL RESEARCH WHAT I WROTE AND FINDOUT EVERYTHING I WROTE IS TRUE YOU WHITE CANCERS ARE GOING TO LOOK LIKE EVEN MORE BIGGER IDIOTS! AND EVERYONE CAN KNOW FOR THEMSELVES THE TRUTH THAT HONKYS ARE TERRIBLE LIARS!STUPID COCKFUCKERS YOU MAKE YOURSELFS EVEN BIGGER EMBARRASSMENTS!THIS WILL SET AN EXAMPLE TO EVEN FURTHER MORE OF A WEDGE AGAINST YOU LYING BITCHES! THANKS FOR PROVING YOUR INCOMPETENTS!

Then why is africa a shithole?

Climate and topography.

Niggers

Nigger

>inmageing the usa without white people

Attached: 1535034119822.jpg (940x950, 301K)

>muh mippy bippity eeep ook
Learn how to punctuate and form a sentence before posting here you illiterate faggot.

Attached: 1445446842723_2.jpg (951x443, 264K)

The grammar is so bad, for a moment I actually thought a nigger was on Jow Forums.

Not bad b8.

>several Nigg threads popped up at the same time
discord trannies ''raiding'' Jow Forums LMAO

Attached: 1545059951885.jpg (683x1024, 98K)

Keep typing in your masters language boy. Get back in my sugar field.

>people of color is getting better and alot smarter then most white people in this country inmageing the usa without white people.
for your sake, I hope this is bait

Attached: 1458120135032.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>poor English
Nigger detected

Attached: Screenshot_20190118_122824.jpg (1440x1437, 163K)

CuhLoanialisum

@)@[ b8 harder

What a load of incoherent apelike gibberish. Surely this is bait?

typical chimp