What's the best way to get rid of non-whites ?

I'm tired of seeing niggers, sand niggers, pajeets and those fucking diegos too. I'm cool with the chinks tho, we need them to work their kids to death for us.
Now here is what I propose to get rid of those degenerates, we need a holocaust. Why ? Because there is too many of those filthy fags all over the world, we just gotta leave a few of them alive and put them in a zoo or something so we can throw bananas at them. We need to show the next generation how bad it was to cohabit with them.
That's only a single proposition tho, do you guys have any other ideas ? And would it be really possible to get rid of them or are we simply fucked ?
Oh and btw, is it possible to get rid of that whole race of filthy degenerates that gypsies are ? They are fucking useless

Attached: dreamworld.jpg (680x651, 128K)

Kys, you've never see non-whites before you were born you'll never see them again when you die unironically just kys

daily reminder that we are all part of one race.. the human race. Also daily reminder that there is nothing.. nothing you can do to stop racemixing and the eventual color of all humans which will be dark hair with mocha colored skin.

Send them all to Israel. I hear diversity is their strength.

Fuck you all, I refuse to believe
The aryan race will survive and thrive

Attached: fuckyouall.png (231x218, 7K)

Dunno but ill check these

Gotta transform Israel into an international zoo, I can already see it.

the white race is overrated anyway.. mostly just lucky and benefitted from oppressing and raping other cultures throughout history. I guess it is poetic justice that white in time will be eradicated as they blend with darker races and we all look darker as an entire race in the future.

We can't we all just agree to go back to being shit eating animal Niggers whooping their monkey whoops in their mud huts, and torturing albinos to death because the local witch doctor said so?

If we just breed with the browns and nigger animals, our children will be even lower iq dumbfucks than we are, we can go back to being monkeyman. How wonderfully progressive. Gah I want to be Zimbabwe right now. I need it to appease how smart I am by going back to oogah boogah want banana times.

Gibs me my fucking welfare, I want more programs, niggers help, Plz. Vote niggers, go. Go my precious monkeys and dune coons.

Watch the human race die off due to being too fucking retarded then. Good luck watching your kids getting blacked, you fucking cuck

Diego here

Why don't you faggots just let me live out my days in the comfyness that are first world countries? Literally what the fuck is your problem?

>Inb4 you have to go back

Attached: 1509758682685.jpg (910x768, 153K)

You guys are just as worst as niggers, just stop breathing please. I heard death was comfy

Eh you guys aren't that bad. Just stay away from the beach please

So if we are all one race then racism doesn't exist and a social construct is just a dumb made up saying to divide as conquer

There is. Touch off the nukes and turn the planet into a tomb.

I sincerely hope that this is what happens if it actually looks like European culture is going to be overwhelmed and wiped out. We can at least deny the planet to the orcs. Go out in one final blaze of glory and let cockroaches eat what's left.

Well, it's very hard to get rid of pajeets. We are deeply embedded in the system. It will take time.

Attached: 9f9b598.jpg (1078x1852, 119K)

final solution

Why poojeets? We only participate in spell bee and get shot at 7/1/ lol.

Isn't there a street you could be shitting in right now?

Your guys humor kills me. What are some funny Bollywood movies to recommend?

Nah, too busy cleaning my ass of meme flags.

Jaane bhi do yaaron. Google it.

I'll check it out in the AM.

> t. el goblino

Vote democrat and fund planned parenthood.

Your kind is filthy, I'm still surprised they didn't die on their own because of a random plague or something. That might stop you all from shitting on the streets

Kek