WTF

>Chinese elite paranormal ghost scientists spread claims of a man who shows amazing psychic abilities
>Skeptic US scientists hears about this, and decides to fly some of the Chinese paranormal scientists and the Chinese psychic to USA
>Use even much stricter methods than the Chinese used
>They become flabbergasted as to what is happening
>Can't come up with any other explanation than to say Psychic abilities are unequivocally real.

So uhmm what the fuck is going on here? What can a skeptic even say at this point?

I mean look at the extreme security measures they took... High speed cameras? Secured sealed transparent bottles,
serial numbers on the bottles, labels using binary systems...
russian letters as precautions etc... And even more sophisticated measures....

Something is going on here

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000300390001-2.pdf

("We can see from the results described above that as one of the paranormal abilities,
the ability to break through spatial barriers actually exists" page 55.)

Attached: 10-efftivee.jpg (500x375, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wguE8JQN5ZA
archive.org/stream/CIA-RDP96-00792R000300390001-2/CIA-RDP96-00792R000300390001-2_djvu.txt
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/18/uri-geller-convinced-cia-psychic-warrior/
youtube.com/watch?v=ijGuu_qq2ic
iqtest.dk/main.swf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But do he succ?

>now asians are better at moving objects through solid objects too
how do we even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=wguE8JQN5ZA

Oh that's just scratching the surface. If you only knew about Stargate

archive.org/stream/CIA-RDP96-00792R000300390001-2/CIA-RDP96-00792R000300390001-2_djvu.txt

>(((China)))
>Posted CIA links

Kill yourself you Glow In The Dark CIA Nigger!

>plebs don't know when they are being gaslit

Two different things relating to the same subject matter.

he process of these experiments we were aided by
>chairman Zhang Zhenhuan and comrade Qian Xuelin. We received guidance from
>Office Chief Chen Xin and Associate Professor Wang Xiubi. We were directly
>assisted by comrades Zhai Yanxiang, Jiang Gongzhi, Chen Zhiming, Liu Yuezi,
>Tian Huilai, Liu Min, Cheng Meiyu, Liu Hu, Li Chenxiang, Wei Yanfang and Yao
>Wenlan. We would like to show our appreciation to all these individuals here.

This doesn't sound like US scientists, chief

>Chinese elite paranormal ghost scientists

Attached: 1543640547833.gif (227x136, 1.26M)

psychic warfare has existed since WWII, this is nothing new.
it has however, reached a point to where it can no longer be kept a secret.
because of the internet, intelligence leaks, and military posturing, psychic warfare is being declassified.

>mind control is more real than you can imagine and its more probable you are being controlled than not at this point

Take it from a former astral traveller - that is all crap and none of it is real, not one single bit.

If it was, the military would be waging information war via astral projection units and both sides would have perfect intelligence on the other, this would make a difference to how they interact. We do not see this.

Whats your deal here? The experiment was still done by set up by US scientists

Yikes.. Not good taking people away from the truth.

You say you were a former astral traveller, why don't you go to the astral plane and do a easy experiment?

Put an unknown number in your room then astral project and verify it irl, you'll see.

A former astral traveler just flew over my house

My point is its all crap, I was an excitable naive young person with a vivid imagination. Nobody can prove it exists and its very easy to prove if it did, so why don't you do it instead and get it peer-reviewed?

Idiot

Called the 4th dimension. Think of like ripping a hole into something but as you widen the hole the 3D environment around the hole does not change (or rather, barely). The issue is only your nervous system and soul can interact in a 4D environment and not the rest of your body.

Attached: hjtyk.jpg (365x291, 28K)

Oh, so they're demons after all. Imagine my shock.

This slide thread again. Sage

Next time you attempt astral projecting repeat the magic word 'Dorealilla' in your head repetitively. This creates a certain brain frequency to tune a meditation toward the 4th dimension. You can use magic words all the way to the 8th dimension in a step-to-step process.

Attached: i.jpg (226x212, 22K)

You're a fucking idiot and you probably are schizophrenic

Get off the internet it isn't helping you

>but of course there's not a single video showing this shit.
sure dude of course.
And Jesus also was reborn from the deads.

Schizophrenia is attributable to low IQ. I've got 192. There is publicly available research into 'psychic abilities' though is instead called alchemy.

Attached: dfghdfghfdg.png (1920x1080, 62K)

>i have 192
sure buddy.

Attached: 1513638605346.png (772x988, 91K)

You definitely don't have a 192 IQ. You do however have grandiose delusions.

No IQ test can produce that result. If you have a stanford-binet or a mensa confirmation letter I'll take that back but you don't. You live in pretend world where you don't have to face the reality of your broken life.

Go to bed

These things like astral travel very likely exist but are difficult or impossible to replicate. That doesn’t make them false it just means we havent a clue how to make them happen but they do happen from time to time.

Like dreaming of a tomato, a single tomato, no more than one tomato. This can happen, but cant be replicated. We have no idea how to make it happen and yet it can happen.

Why discriminate against Canadian scientists?

I got 128 i think that’s real

>No IQ test can produce that result.
Mental age is a factor in IQ tests. Tested at 12 years old on the level of an adult genius so got a score past the 162 adult IQ capping. Of course this is inaccurate, but was the score I got.
>Go to bed
It's morning over here

Helping you out, and you've done nothing but harass me. What a fag

Geniuses going mad is a common trope.

If it were possible it would be used regularly for information gathering and would change intelligence and warfare. It hasn't because despite extensive testing it is no more legitimate than Yuri Gellar.

What is this stargate of which you speak?

Iq can change drastically over time. As a child at a psychologist i apparently got a high result. As a teen i got 101, then 105, then as a young adult 115 and 110.

Most recently i got 128, at 30

You don't get to coast on 12yo IQ tests, even if that were true, which it isn't. Real IQ tests are supervised, did you know that?

You have a real mental illness and you need to stop getting into stuff like astral travel because you can't tell the difference between real and imagined. That is your cross to bear but leave the sane out of your insanity.

That only says its not possible to make it happen or initiate it on demand.

Wait, is this real?

I don't think so, if this was top notch secret why would group of sweaty and obese internet nerds have access to it?

You guys are so retarded

But damn i wish it was real

Not him but it was a CIA remote viewing project.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
is a great example.

Then it isn't real. Use your brain.

A tree falls in the woods, nobody is around. Did it happen?

Its not real its just conspiritards getting into power fantasies and never growing out of it

The male version of spell-casting witches

>What is this stargate of which you speak?
Astral projecting is the real stargate program. Hermes visiting a planet of a race that could will things with their mind and taught him 'magic-science' which he described as science which seemed like magic. As Hermes built the pyramids the star clusters they point to are probably the main area of research.

I actually agree that clearing out the likely imagined will improve your life. You cant imagine yourself a victim of luck or spiritual forces or the gods if they all are a part of you and live entirely inside of you ie. they are not an outside influence on you at all

I’m not saying gods can’t be real however, just that its more likely the influence is from inside yourself

Yes it happened and yes that tree is real. Man are you stupid or just sleepy?

I will reply again because i already explained this, see this tomato example: The tomato example is a logical answer to your non replicatable thing

I've done battle on the astral plane. It's just a projection of battles here on earth. Only highly trained martial artists can do this. Its quite interesting.

Objective evidence is required for a thing to objectively exist

Its not a sometimes thing. Get a grip

We ask to fuck it like in the hentai

Ah but could you pick out your neighbours credit card number accurately or was it just make believe in your head?

>I've done battle on the astral plane.
Put this as your twitter bio then

What you had was an imagination trip. Congratulations you aren't aware enough to know what is and isn't real life

>Objective evidence is required for a thing to objectively exist
Evidently there is objective evidence posted in this thread from the CIA. Then there are recorded accounts of Hermes which predicted scientific findings. Maybe you should stop being a pseudo-intellectual retard, and get a grip on reality.

Attached: 56uju.png (348x425, 10K)

So dreams of a single tomato and just one don’t exist because we can’t replicate them in a lab.

I think you show a fundemental misundestanding of science. You seem to think an object pops into existance the moment we find evidence of it and before that point it did not exist lol

Maybe you should learn what pseudo-intellectual means, because then you might stop using it as it refers to exactly your thought patterns. You are ignoring the actual science, or total lack thereof.

It hasn't been proven to be real and if it had everyone would use it for intelligence gathering and spies would not exist.

I guess the Chinese are getting Uri Geller'd

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/18/uri-geller-convinced-cia-psychic-warrior/

Attached: I want off this dumb ride.gif (400x267, 419K)

You literally sound like a pseudo-intellectual. You dont understand you just memorize and you show your lack of understanding when applying the knowlege like in this thread when you said a thing doesnt exist until we find evidence of it lol

>So dreams of a single tomato and just one don’t exist because we can’t replicate them in a lab.

This is your problem, you get so caught up in semantics you don't notice you've gone on another crazy tangent.

I can choose to dream whatever I want, one tomato, two, a waterpark, a starship. Its all choice and your example proves nothing because you don't know what proof is.

Again doing exactly what you are accusing me of.

Post your incontrivertable proof in this thread then you fucking tool

Stop being so deliberately stupid, you know better than this

You literally can’t choose it consistantly and you can’t replicate it in a lab.

Semantics implies words over meaning, i’m doing nothing of the sort. You sound stupid honestly.

>I've done battle on the astral plane
No you haven't Chang. Get a grip.
Besides who would want to go there? Chris Chan is there. I don't want to be near that thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ijGuu_qq2ic

Attached: delusions.png (589x537, 47K)

I think it' your astral plane that's fake (and gay).

Attached: 220px-AD&D_Manual_of_the_Planes.jpg (220x281, 21K)

I will wait till they make a documentary out of this. Not gonna read the text lol

*wouldn't

You literally said a tree falling in the forest with nobody to see it means the tree doesnt exist/didnt fall.

You are retarded and are so far out of yor league argueing with me

I can choose to dream consistently, yes. And what does replicating the dream choice in a lab prove?

Your word games are a poor substitute for discussion, this is what stupid people who want to sound smart think smart people sound and act like.

You've got it way wrong, and its all coming from ego with you. So prove your case with objective evidence mr clever.

>It hasn't been proven to be real

Well, the CIA and American, Russian and Chinese governments all spent millions of dollars on projects based on the opposite position, and feel the need to classify most of the documents to this day.

>and if it had everyone would use it for intelligence gathering and spies would not exist.

Unless it's not directly analogous to actual intelligence-gathering and serves different purposes. That's like saying spy satellites that can see through ceilings don't exist, otherwise there would be no need for human spies.

Attached: 1544048400923.jpg (300x382, 40K)

I asked the question, I didn't make that statement, you did.

My comment was to get you to think about subjective vs objective observation, you pulled that answer out yourself. Way to read

>redditors arguing in Jow Forums because they aren't allowed to openly argue without getting banned for their opinion in their home website.
I hope you enjoy your stay here. And remember, you are here forever.

In his defense there a people out there that don't know what air molecules are and think air is just empty space. It's only fitting they'll believe in magic because it would be too prideful to react any other way or draw conclusions.

Attached: Mace Dindu.jpg (750x600, 77K)

iqtest.dk/main.swf

Do this for us real quick. Will give you 15 minutes. You're a clear cut case of Dunning Kruger effect.

>I've got 192
>IQ

Attached: Dunning Kruger autist.png (601x508, 114K)

Even if you can choose to dream a single tomato and no other tomatos you have no proof for that. Nobody can prove you can do this abnormal and outlandish thing. Does that mean you objectively can’t since it can’t be proven or replicated in a lab? Are we to assume you are a liar?

I know I as a brilliant scientist do but thats beside the point

So they classify the documents and never impliment the programme? Because standard intelligence gathering techniques haven't been replaced yet with astral projection, and they would have if it were real.

>.swf
Woah! It worked! Time travel is real. I am in back in 2001! Holy shit!

That's not a real test you moron

Dunning Kruger is all you pal

I'm in here teaching transcendence of the 3rd dimension and somebody's retarded kid is sperging out. Guys if your kid ever acts like this for the good of humanity just shoot him. lol

Great! Warn the people about Obama.

Standard intelligence gathering techniques haven't been replaced yet with spy satellites, and they would have if they were real.

Attached: 1544295988762.png (522x593, 327K)

I will second his view that you fit Dunning Kruger so it’s 2 against 1 now

>I'm in here teaching transcendence of the 3rd dimension

Attached: lol.jpg (552x640, 28K)

You can't even string a coherent question together, your thought patterns are jumbled and you are caught up in some internal issues, you have forgotten the original point which is that Astral Travel does not exist

They are sheepniggers. Don't mind them.

You might as well have a tattoo on your forehead "Schizophrenic - Stay Away"

>he doesn't collect IQ's to put on the mantle
Why even live?

the 4th dimension is time you idiot

ni hao motherfucker!

Or maybe you just aren’t able to follow? Seems more likely since nobody else has objected to anything I have said yet but a good few have had a go at you.

So because I rely on stanford binet and mensa approved IQ results and refuse your nonsense internet quiz, I am therefore an idiot?

Have either of you even sat a paper supervised test from Mensa or another reputable and reliable source?

another reddit poster
dude weed lmao

Careful you'll set off a few paranoids here about the mark of the beast.

Attached: durrr.jpg (655x1024, 535K)

Time is space. Called space-time. Resides inside dimensions but is not a dimension itself.

Conspritards will always back each other up, because if the other guy loses his argument than maybe you're wrong too.

You're all borderline mental cases if you genuinely believe in this stuff

and the redditor starts name calling as usual

I think the funniest thing is that there’s a guy in this thread like “nah fuck the CIA. I know the truth!”

I can understand saying the motive for the cia posting this was gaslighting or something else, but I could not imagine straight up dismissing evidence from the CIA like that guy has been

"neeerrrr uhhhghhh ughuuhgu"

t. you

Attached: NewZealand.jpg (320x320, 11K)

Wow thanks for the gold kind stranger!

Spez: This really blew up! Thanks guys!

40k is finally real! The golden eyed warrior has come to deliver us from the yoke of false gods!

Attached: 66713_34463068690d5a679d1e50c1bf21b3e7.jpg (1920x1080, 452K)

>Evidence from the CIA

Is that what you think this is? CIA proving psychic abilities exist? Read the document fool its chinese mind games

>40k is finally real!
It always was.

Attached: Slaanesh abomination.jpg (659x1024, 166K)

I never said anything about a test to you, do you need help focusing?

wasn't there a thread a couple of weeks ago with something along these lines with that remote viewing shit. everyone at the time was thinking it was totally dumb and then it turned out the cia etc took it very seriously and thought it was legit worth funding. i might be remember that wrong but it was one of the tinfoil hat threads that are a great read and that remote viewing stuff stuck in my mind.

yea yea, you know your lingo. I know you do by the way you argue and type.