Why is the new world order a bad thing, exactly?

why is the new world order a bad thing, exactly?

Attached: image.jpg (390x285, 35K)

Jews will rule it.

Countries should be allowed to govern on their own
Also the whole AntiChrist thing..

Name or state a good thing about it and provide reasons. oh you can't get saged and go fuck your self. In a fire.

It makes me laugh.
The new world order .
UN building is in the USA financed by American Jews and has a gun with a twisted barrel at the front .
Oh how did people miss this .
Oh but yeah nah yeah globalism is the problem muh unfair trade deals .
But China is killing us .
Who handed China the manufacturing from the US .
But muh intelligence agencies said it was done to economically bring down the USSR.
From owning nato to owning the UN then claiming this New world order is magically located somewhere else and it is against you because Christians .
Also let's bring in people from the countries we are bombing because they will just adapt perfectly.
What fucking game are you retards playing.

Attached: 1547037609097.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Well a larger society/government means more corruption since there is more draw to have power over all than to have power over few. A global economy (with regulation) is inevitable in the long term and likely non-destructive. To equate globalization with a jewish conspiracy is fairly ridiculous as it is essentially inevitable given the interconnections of the world through trade, the internet and et cetera.

Civilization is hard work. Embrace order or become a sad, hairy hobo enjoying your own odors.

Attached: cosmopolitan.jpg (689x383, 19K)

Meaning?

Because said NWO is basically control freak, neurotic hook-nosed cretins that want the destruction of entire nations to remodel them in their own egotistical vision no matter the cost.

Attached: quote-there-is-among-all-those-various-parts-of-the-world-who-serve-their-people-a-kinship-of-sympat (850x400, 72K)

Hegemony, like communism seems like a great idea on paper
until the people in power become corrupt and abusive

Attached: 1546866353185.gif (499x488, 98K)

the way I see it there are two ideologies for this, the NWO illuminati control structure resulting in endless dystopia cyberpunk future, or the world renouncing war, all borders, all the bullshit, OF THEIR OWN VOILITION

we will never see the latter in this lifetime. some scientists would say it is impossible because biology. I disagree but cannot prove it.

gee, I don't fucking know
you filthy rat kike, go jump in a gas chamber

Attached: jew7 - norway.png (696x755, 427K)

it's really not and it's more based than people realize. Blacks spics and shitty white people are being genocided via abortion. (1/3 each in america). white women and girls (read: lolis) are more sexualized than ever. They grow tits younger and want to fuck younger. This board is a bunch of contrarians. 5 years ago they'd all be masturbating to the thought of that. Imagine women were really chaste, and NONE of you were getting laid. You'd be clamoring on about how much bullshit the conservative way of life is, how sex isn't harmful, how the devil isn't real, you'd probably even be studying ancient occult judiasm

You sound stressed... maybe layoff cucking for awhile you got burned out it happens...

less freedoms for goy. read culture of critique. they think they're so smart and helping by mushing everyone together. The international jew will do that, (((he))) runs the global finance industry. In many ways the NWO is already here

your dad pays me so well tho

Imagine a,relatively, small group of people who are functionally unelectable(like the UE), ruling over everyone. How corrupt such body would be? How much power such body would have? How many of the people in power would be willing to end such body?
This type of the government would guarantee that the status quo of second category people would never be changed and that our lives would be controlled to an extent never seen before thanks to the technology.
I don't think this will come to pass because of simple biology and studying the EU and what's going on in Europe is a good example.
They want to create EU but on the global scale.

The lack of patience, the lack of vision and creativity, but perhaps most of all because it’s simply an Empire and Empires don't last. It also removes the free market of nations, that is to say the large number of ways that man can be governed and develop new forms of government and life is restricted. There are always flaws in even the most well designed system and now we are forced to use but one. Collapse, not now on the level of a single nation or small collection of nations, but of a world, is inevitable. Long before that happens there will be revolts, disorder, usurpers etc. If it is Jews that are to be the new aristocracy, I wonder how they can be so ignorant of history, France alone should show what happens to aristocrats and with a world government there will be nowhere to flee.

We have taken many hundreds of thousands of years to reach this point, and we have already exhausted the easily accessible resources that allowed it to occur the first time. There will be no seed left anywhere to regrow any society that might escape this world. Perhaps that is the whole point? The New World Order guarantees the extinction of humanity. Well done.

It is not power that corrupts but getting it and keeping it. A ruler could be incorruptible if his power was absolute and unchallengeable. However, thinking on such a utopian state, would you rather a perfect state, a perfect government with you able to take no part in it, to never grow as a free person, or a corruptible system filled with corruptible people some doing deliberate ill? Africans already decided they did not want European government and that is a pale shadow of the utopia.

We are not angels, nor should we try to be. We are but men, we should do the best we can, and as far as possible we should leave other men alone to follow their own destiny.

Compete in peace and cooperate towards the accomplishment of our common goals.

Theoretically, it's not.

Attached: 1547158982309.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

Not in theory but we could never have a global shadow state again unless a purely creative and generous entity managed it

>1 post by this ID
>meme flag
you shouldn't reply, let this thread die

That's exactly their fucking plan.

The decision making of allocating resources should be decentralized because then you have more computing capacity and a higher resolution.
Any central entity will always have a lower resolution model of the world and thus could not allocate resources as efficiently.
AI and 'singularity' memes are overhyped. The potential of human intelligence is underestimated.

The societal systems can be described using a lot of axis. The basic one to me is the choice between freedom and safety. It's a continuum and as such I will always chose freedom over safety.
Another one is individualismcollectivism, and here I would always chose individualism.
I'm not sure what your question was but to answer it shortly: NWO would need an unimaginable level of control and would be a totalitarian state because keeping such power would be an absolute imperative for ones that are in power, and I would rather kill myself than live in such state.

It really does sound like you don’t know

Because I'm not leading it.

Doesn’t everyone think their race is so smart and try their best to prove that?

Many things are good in theory until they're put into practise, like communism for example.

>why is the new world order a bad thing, exactly?
Because you naive twats seem to think that the perfectly benevolent people required to run it not only exist, but will always be in control of such an institution no matter what.

Grow the fuck up.

I hate how these kikes always state how no minorities or immigrants is a bad thing despite the countries being fully functional for centuries before they get introduced.

Shouldn't you try and explain why you erroneously believe it's a good thing first?

Attached: timelines.png (1412x2888, 3.93M)

I'm not getting laid and I'm not saying any of that kike BS.

> Imagine women were really chaste, and NONE of you were getting laid. You'd be clamoring on about how much bullshit the conservative way of life is, how sex isn't harmful, how the devil isn't real, you'd probably even be studying ancient occult judiasm

there's a reason why jews had to make the degeneracy in society, nobody wanted it throughout history because it's miserable and destructive.

Jow Forums will be forced to get a job
im too apathetic about life to want to work

Attached: xsAEhz6.jpg (780x780, 210K)

No matter who you say you are against, the "enemy" or more fitting the antagonist is the intelligent person with lust for power, that can get the stupid masses behind him. Marxists against rich people (stupid people are workers that don't know their rights). Capitalists against monopolists (corporatism, consumerism, people voting for corrupt politicians). The modern "Left" against the "White Privilege" (stupid people are the minorities that can't fight for their rights). Feminists against "Patriarchy" (stupid people here are the women ironically, because they need to be educated about their rights and needs). The problem is that most people are too stupid to stand against the intelligent oligarchs. The intelligent oligarchs treat them like cattle, stripping them of their rights (we are in the process of that now). The point is that the middle class is just people who are not strongly motivated to rule and are not stupid enough to be stripped of their rights. This struggle diminishes after wars because stupid people die, therefore they can't support the oligarchs, so the middle class temporarily gains the right to elect leaders (even if the election is simply not revolting against the oligarch because he does his job well). Right now the (((bankers))) are trying with all their might to strip you of your rights by buying your country. New world order (aka true globalization) is not a bad in and of itself. Stupid people + new world order is just the death of the middle class. No middle class means endless despotism of the elites, because no one will have the intellectual capacity to revolt. Is that enough for you so that you shut your stupid mouth?

because there is no counter balance and you sure ain't gonna be the ruling class.
basically go to facebook or twitter and speak your mind, and see how fast you'll get muted, deleted or banned.
now imagine that times 100 in jewtopia, you loose your job, your privilege to mary or raise children, privilege to live in the city because you spoke your opinion. when it gets really hard and people start going "omg, this is shit let's do something about it" you'll see there is no nation that will arm itself with tanks and airplanes and stand beside you, the biggest thing you'll be able to do is make detergent bomb and blow up some bus with irrelevant schlomos giving the rulers one more thing to scare their citizens away from ideas of freedom.

Globalism is precisely the problem. These jews are diaspora without a homeland or country. History is repeating itself in the US and the rest of the world will fall if we do.

The teleology of liberalism (of which the so-called new world order is the final product) is the destruction of family, state, and religion. It is evil, and this evil is self-evident.
>For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness in this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

>mug related

Attached: 3B52E845-3017-4CC2-B2B5-1D483F9242E2.png (420x420, 318K)

One world dictatorship with unelected officials running society, that sounds good right?

is this a serious question? they wanna reduce the population to 2 million and only leave the doctors, scientists and other big brains because others "waste resources"

2 billion im sorry

you are wrong
6 millions goy

Attached: suruc-2015.jpg (900x600, 378K)

"Plans are underway now, implemented by the New World Order Elite, to depopulate the planet's 6-7 billion people to a manageable level of between 500 million and 2 billion."

i dont want to be part of it and you want to make me even if i dont want to, so ill fight you whith all i have

Attached: 256894721821128.gif (154x143, 401K)

i sure hope they mean to cull africa if that's the plan.
drain of funds that one is. like the middle east, and china

Attached: 1542651129846.jpg (640x815, 138K)

/thread