YOU CAN'T HIT ME CUZ I'M A GIRL!

YOU CAN'T HIT ME CUZ I'M A GIRL!

Attached: decisions, decisions.png (942x614, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qkr0cJw1pSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What kind of a retard third world cop has to punch people? Just arrest them. Why is burgerland so retarded?

You're right: i can't hit a girl. But i CAN smack a bitch up

Happened in US.

Bitch probably bit him.

American cops like to hit women and submissive men so when someone does fight back, they feel more prepared

Who could resist user? American women are the worst. Given the slimmest legal window of opportunity to punch an American women, wouldn't you take the opportunity also?

youtube.com/watch?v=qkr0cJw1pSQ

Talk shit, get hit.

I would behead a woman. Allah willing.

>Land of the free
>Unless you want a couple of beers at the beach

Oh
One of *those* arrests
>Hello, citizen in public. I notice that you are doing nothing disruptive or wrong, but you might, perhaps, be committing a vaguely worded misdemeanor so I will demand evidence without warrant or permission and then threaten you. If you are not cowed by my authority and do not look down in humility due to my POWER I will then beat you and accuse you of not being a peas..., uh, resisting arrest
Meanwhile, there were 4 rapes downtown but
>muh manpower

>being such a lush that you need to take booze with you everywhere you go, including public spaces

Attached: 025CA026EA254BB8B407488DD30D48A9.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Cops in America are authorized to hit suspects to render them compliant to being handcuffed and taken into custody. "Compliance strikes" are when an officer hits a suspect until they are compliant with being arrested.

People need a good beating. They are criminals because they didn't get a goot beating when they were younger. Our cops will be the daddy they never had.

Don’t be a faggot, everyone likes a beer or two on a hot day/warm evening.

>AM I BEING DETAINED?! AM I BEING DETAINED?! UNDER ARTICLE XIXIXXI OF THE ARTICLES OF CONFEDERATION...!!!

Attached: 6DFDD80731FC4AF8A753BDC56D0AFCC1.png (977x1195, 649K)

>YOU CAN'T HIT ME CUZ I'M A GIRL!
That value came from a time when it was expected an unruly bitch would be adequately disciplined ny her husband or father. A woman who went to far to often was birned at the atake for witchcraft. Those were the times only a real piece of shit would hit a woman.

They are innocent until proven guilty, bootlicker.

bump for vids of cops beating the shit out of female suspects

Except for the cop, he is guilty of police brutality because you said so and maybe he can prove his innocence if he licks your boots and you let him.

Don't Comply
Get a Black Eye

They demand equality. Give them equality.

Nope
More akin to why are cops
>rousting middle class kids for sitting next to an adults unopened beer while the adult takes a piss
Instead of
>arresting gangbangers shooting kids downtown

>innocent until proven guilty
which is proven in a COURT of LAW
>If you don't comply
On the Street
You get Beat

Look a retard.

This happened in Jersey and she was being a drunk cunt.

Attached: 1514823619162.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

> I want to leave broken bottles all over the beach for some kid to fucking get his face cut up because I'm a lazy bitch
God your whole fucking island is pathetic

Cops hit people in Europe too. You probably don't see much of it since your motorcycle cops just drive past all the street beggars, black gangs and everything else like they are supposed to be there.

Equal rights? Equal lefts to do with them.

>Not just hiring a beach sweeper to clean up every few days like a civilized country.

America was a mistake.

Attached: PledgeMuhLibertuhTuhDuh.jpg (655x803, 106K)

we also like to post things online without being arrested for wrongthink
but beer on the beach is far more important that free speech, amirite?