FBI & CIA

How does the POTUS being a Russian agent reflect on the usefulness of these organization

Attached: s-l300.png (300x290, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn5qyyDInTk
pastebin.com/33qCym5z
youtu.be/85nCCR9ydmw
youtu.be/2-Xw0_2eMJg
wsj.com/articles/russia-sanctions-bill-clears-the-senate-with-bipartisan-vote-1501195135
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-congress-idUSKBN15N2BX
youtube.com/watch?v=jl_9ayxs69A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the good part about being on a watchlist is that youll always have somebody looking out for you

Attached: bnvjh.jpg (880x907, 62K)

Russian hacking is a British psyop.

Attached: Integrity Initiative US Objectives.png (677x910, 213K)

1. That's not what that paper says
2. Your paper has no sources or logos. Anyone could have typed that.

$0.02

Imagine if during the cold war the USSR managed to elect a covert agent for the US presidency
that means you lost the freaking war, put your hands up, bend over, it's done.

0.02 rubles have been deposited in your account

My favourite narrative to come out of the intelligence agencies is building up commie china's economy to bring down the USSR .
At 1st I laughed until I found out about modernisation theory.
So now here we are victory over the USSR and a president claimed to be a Russian plant while screaming China is killing us .
get your story straight kikes the lies are beginning to catch up to you like a eucalyptus tree fire .

Attached: 1542362312305.jpg (768x517, 49K)

Except that their founder admitted the documents were legit.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jn5qyyDInTk

If anyone wants to not fall for plants like that dude read some shit or just google "Integrity Initiative".

pastebin.com/33qCym5z

Attached: Christopher Nigel Donnelly Integrity Initiative.jpg (900x506, 53K)

Why would he take payment in rubles?
You fucking idiot

You think if Russia was paying for shills they would pay in rubles
You fucking retard

The whole situation is so fucking retarded I can't even believe it's happening in America. Either their president was recruited by a country with GDP smaller than Texas (which fact American liberals love to flaunt around), or half their government is lying through their teeth about it for political benefits and the society is going mental over low quality propaganda. Sounds like something that would happen in a third world shithole tbqh.

Attached: 1547817099579.jpg (811x830, 89K)

Now that we know for sure he's a Russian agent we'll start hearing a lot more about how they started to investigate him right away. I just can't wait until he's given the just sentence for treason. Just for the record I knew he was a Russian agent from the start. I just hope his sons go to jail too and he has to watch them get raped from an adjacent cell before he's hung after they're found guilty of course.

Attached: 156443556777.jpg (978x685, 96K)

How does shill posting interfere with your rigorous dick sucking schedule?

if he is, which he's not, it proof positive that these groups should be shut down permanently, as they missed this, they missed 911, wtf is next?

Honestly it'd be amazingly surprising to me if Trump wasn't working with Russia.

Assuming he was completely innocent of assisting Russia then I haven't seen this degree of "doing it for free" since gamergate.

Loosening of Russian sanctions, talking about pulling out of NATO, burying investigations into Russian interference, pulling out of the Middle East.

If Trump isn't getting something out of doing all that then he's just blindly wandering into Putin's wet dreams for free.

Attached: 70925369_p1_master1200.jpg (960x670, 241K)

Don't forget how he told America on national TV that the soviet union attacked afghanistan because terrorists were going into "russia" not only did he get it so wrong that was the even that eventually led to 9/11 so anyone hoping that Trump was gonna bring some 9/11 truth they can kiss that goodbye because the asshole is a complete moron.

Attached: 15089732409889034.jpg (884x691, 95K)

this is not the president of the USA this is an idiot
youtu.be/85nCCR9ydmw

Right. If Trump isn't associating with Russia in any way then it's really strange that he keeps repeating old Russian talking points.

This. It was Britain, Israel, and China.

Attached: 68F51C43-842E-45B5-B1B3-670BD58F328F.jpg (800x1200, 113K)

He's imposed tighter sanctions, not eased them. NPC alert.

maybe its a coordinated show with the promise to be eased once he has full control look at how Trump smiles at him like he's in love.
youtu.be/2-Xw0_2eMJg

Attached: 1547767594867.gif (240x178, 296K)

Not a single sanction on Russia has been implemented by the Trump administration despite overwhelming bipartisan agreement in the Congress:

wsj.com/articles/russia-sanctions-bill-clears-the-senate-with-bipartisan-vote-1501195135

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-congress-idUSKBN15N2BX
(note 2nd paragraph)

How will the GOP come out of this alive?

>muh russia

Attached: OPFaggot.jpg (218x232, 10K)

All presidents since and including FDR have globalist agents.

youtube.com/watch?v=jl_9ayxs69A

maybe but the decisions they made weren't made to directly benefit their personal gain like letting MBS get away with outright open assassination in broad daylight because he knows the riches will flow for him personally when he's on the other side of this or trying to build towers in russia getting close to putin to benifit his own pockets

This is more a weakness that's enshrined right into the constitution. Absolute freedom of the press means absolute freedom to use the press to lie to people. Fox news is being controlled by Russia and the president is being controlled by Fox news. Nothing we can really do about it because of the constitutional protections afforded to them.

LOL nice one

They are very useful in ways that will never benefit any other decent person.

>How does the POTUS being a Russian agent reflect on the usefulness of these organization
They are directly culpable since they hid the fact that Trump was under such an investigation while at the same time publicising the Clinton email scandal. They were also incredibly slow to pick up the reports despite being tipped off by a top British ex-spy.

If anything, once the truth comes out the houses should pass some legislation requiring ALL investigations of presidential candidates to be revealed to the public. But perhaps that could have compromised those investigations, and the ((public)) would have still voted for Trump anyway? Hard to say.

The intelligence agencies need to shape up, the GOP needs to reinvent itself, and the Dems need to stop repelling half of the voters even if those voters might be stupid or intolerant peasants.

Fox News specifically is irrelevant to the wider factors I mentioned here Liberal media didn't have the same Trump bias that Fox did, yet they too were unaware of the Russia links and even reluctant at first to pick the story up since they thought it was a mindless conspiracy.