Canada Collapsed in 2019

'During the Canadian collapse they told themselves they liked to eat bugs.'

'Their government paid news agencies to produce stories telling people that bugs were a delicacy to get them ready for what they were about to do'

'It's like c'mon man - put that in you bloody pipe and smoke it. Don't think it cant happen again bucko'

'it's like you live and you learn but you don't right. it's more like you live to try and forget the time you told yourself you liked the bugs you were shoveling down your mouth because you already ate all the dogfood. and that's bloodywell that. '

-jordan peterson 2039

Attached: jordan-peterson-granthall-web.jpg (620x340, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPSXYOf1U7I
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=www.dailycrusader.com
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_rYA2lOaI9iEHNcUZrOFeg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

'By 2019 some of them even started to tell THEMSELVES they were racist for not eating bugs. Getting the picture now arent ya...'

joe: 'Woah'

'And by the time that happened , 99.5 percent of the media had been subsidized by the government. They were ALL on the take Joe'

Attached: a7a06fcb03f23e2f643698ff28451da9.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

'By 2020 the act of feeding a woman steak was regarded as a pre-engagement behaviour - you wouldn't spend that kind of cash unless she was wife material. Not in canada.'

Attached: images.jpg (245x164, 7K)

Attached: $63 for 3 steaks vaughn.jpg (1176x1364, 262K)

in 2019 ritz crackers cost as much per kilo in ontario as they did in nunavut just a few years prior.

pic related: $17.45/kg ritz.

Attached: cracker paypig shakedown.jpg (680x1209, 165K)

Attached: butter.jpg (1525x896, 247K)

Attached: canada WORST VALUE IN ANGLOSPHERE.jpg (3126x792, 332K)

Attached: $60 lasagna.jpg (3000x1693, 1.33M)

>tfw you live in a commie shithole and America is right next door, but you'll never be a citizen because it's extremely hard for a Canadian to get a green card

Attached: 1497319070174.jpg (250x248, 10K)

Well me there eh, I live in the small all white red pilled town and we hate niggers and chinks.
I have a local farmer who gives me the floor scrapings if I blow him.
Life is bretty gud in Cranada.

Time to go rape some toddlers for fun.
Canadian life is best life.
Oh ya I hate pedos. Unless Im doing it. Then it's fine.

top quality /cia/ shitposters
keep up the good work and you can join /rdt/

Attached: American Shitbucket Food.jpg (1366x768, 155K)

>t's extremely hard for a Canadian to get a green card
lol why?

Attached: 1537530603770.jpg (1024x806, 151K)

>top quality /cia/ shitposters
So essentially you are saying the CIA is working to implode or otherwise further degrade Canada internally through economics and fear mongering? Likely under orders from the US executive branch? A la economic warfare?

Attached: trudeau.png (207x254, 35K)

Canada is better than Poland, in every single way possible. Go to hell racist.

did u even read my question you fucking nigger?

you are comparing your nation to early post-soviet poland, unironically.

What's /rdt ??
See my flag dickeyes??

The Canadian government. During the first negations of NAFTA they set a bunch of rules that make it almost impossible for the average Canadian to leave.
All communist countries have these sorts of rules.

The year is 2032. You’ve managed to escape from the RCMP camp you were forced into after a false flag dirty bomb attack was used to enact nation wide martial law.
As you run desperately toward the horizon you choke on the air full of aluminum oxide. Routine chem trailing ensures that only Monsanto’s genetically modified creations grow, preventing criminal dissidents from growing their own food supply.
As you reach the top of a small hill you come face to face with Trudeau's latest patrol-bot. In a fraction of a second the machine’s sophisticated camera and computer system analyze your face and scan the biometric data in your subdermal implant. Immediately the drone opens fire, cutting you down in a hail of bullets that were manufactured in China.
As you sputter out your final breath your one final thought is, “If only I had taken a time-stamped picture with no sales or loss leaders".

Attached: 1436059301818s.jpg (247x250, 8K)

Love /cic/

>racist
Oh shit!

Is there truth to this

Attached: slide_231471_1073586_free.jpg (1200x900, 215K)

no sticker with date, location and weight = posted by the canadian governments shills to poison the well of food price threads.

ajax ontario

Attached: $38 kg steak.jpg (1210x1613, 735K)

Yes. In Northern communities.

The prices close to the border are less, but much more expensive than in America.
IT's fine. Over paying for something means you're rich.

Do you guys enjoy paying a thousand bucks a pop to keep junkies alive.
So glad I left.

>moving back to russia in 3 months
feels weird man

Lucky fucking you.......
I'm stuck here till I die.

You're better off dude.

That would be the only podcast of his I would ever listen to.
I will never understand the people who are actually fans and listen to people's podcasts.

I tried watching 2 minutes of Rogan and shut it off. How the fuck are there people who want to watch fucking podcasts?

I tried watching Dilbertman and I was like "WRITE A FUCKING SCRIPT BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT INTERESTING BY DEFAULT."

Anyway, don't pretend to like bugs. You will feel stupid if you eat the overpriced Canadian bugs. Buy American

Wait so you are saying Canada has Soviet tier Siberian artic gulags where everything costs 500% more?

>The prices close to the border are less,

you're in for a shock. in six months you are going to wish you had 2014 nunavut prices

>in 2019 ritz crackers cost as much per kilo in ontario as they did in nunavut just a few years prior.
>pic related: $17.45/kg ritz.

Yes.

200g of sliced salami is 8 dollars at my local wal mart

from $4.50 in may to $7.39 now

Attached: $4.50 last May 2018 to $7.39 now.jpg (3024x4032, 1.85M)

I've not been back in Russia in 20 years, but my mom has apartments there she needs to manage so i'll be over there checking all that out (she's in usa as a citizen, i went to canada on a student visa).

I'll be in saint petersburg, but I do also want to check out moscow (been there once when we left back in 1998).

youtube.com/watch?v=OPSXYOf1U7I

This is really pretty.

Whatever. I'll just take what I want from these fuck pussy leafs when law n order collapse.

Just walk away tard.

leafs already get arrested to survive the winter

Peterson should just be supreme dictator of Canada

and that's a good thing!

?????
Great input there Finland

>watch podcasts

I mean there's your first problem bucko

Nobody enjoys watching nothing. Here's a hint; try it when you're doing something else

This is true.
Can't afford a house or food?
Go to jail. 3 hots and cot. Even cable tv eh??

>why
The immigration act made it very hard for white people to come to America. Even if you come from a war-torn area, being white drops you to the back. No joke.

It's pretty much a small lottery that allows a white person to come. Other than the commie Russians who were allowed to come in and subvert America, almost all white immigrants feel like they won the lottery (because they did)

You don't even live here stupid. You know where Ajax is?

Attached: 1541431689876.jpg (600x857, 243K)

I'm hardly living paycheque to paycheque here bros. What do?

>I hate pedos, unless I'm doing it, then its fine
This is basically the consensus on Jow Forums desu

Go to jail. You get free housing and food.

you couldn't post a canadian store photo if you wanted to chen. you're from from china my VPN friend

Attached: $18 steak.jpg (1722x950, 227K)

Attached: 6857AC89-3983-4964-95C5-52DFC89CA507.jpg (750x596, 156K)

Better get a skill or trade and keep trying to leave.

It's how most people act in general. Especially here in Canada.

You dont listen for joe you listen to the guests.

Canada could start saving some money by dropping the superfluous 'u' in everything.

Just think about how much more it costs for 'mould' instead of 'mold'

Same goes for the UK. When you bastards can't afford all the paki rape gangs you can drop all the extra 'u' in words.

Doesn't work like that friendo. I spent many years researching how to leave Canada. No one wants us unless extremely wealthy (LUL)

Yes yes by a ton there bud.

Uh,...no fucktoid I live here an you don't.

Attached: 1546867363329.jpg (720x1024, 136K)

>We will have to eat insects
Good, there are too many Chinese here.

>'it's like you live and you learn but you don't right. it's more like you live to try and forget the time you told yourself you liked the bugs you were shoveling down your mouth because you already ate all the dogfood. and that's bloodywell that. '
>mfw read in kermit voice
kek

>Not even a hoser or cocksucker.
Not leaf posting.

That's a super high quality Angus steak that's definitely worth that much money.
At least post pictures from remote communities like the other lads.

you're a quasigovernmental poster

it is the cheapest steak of that size type and weight in canada. it will never exist again for that price

Attached: i like them now wtf.jpg (485x452, 50K)

Nice. I could picture him saying this word for word when Canada cu cks start eating bugs this year.

Attached: This is the future you choose for being a liberal cuck.png (1196x798, 1.88M)

Justin Turd Dough is handled by The Aga Khan. AK has been acused of child sex trafficking and the requisite elite satanic shit
Aga Khan owns an island, Bell Island, in the same neighborhood as Richard Branson's Necker Island and Epstien's Pedo Island, Little St. John
Trudeau has stayed w his "family friend" a few times, once w John Kerry after Hillary lost in 2016. Rumour that he transferred 250 million from Soros Foundation to the Clinton Foundation through the Trudeau Foundation
He is also Tide to George & Alex Soros through both The Open Society Foundation & the Tidal Foundation that helped get him elected
Stephen Bronfman, Seagram heir and brother to the NXIVM finding, sex slave wannabe Bronfman sisters. They too were shopping for an island down near the Aga Khan and Branson private paradises. They do own an island near Fiji , some moves on that island are weirdly blurred out on Google Earth.
So The CIAEMPIRE certainly is in cahoots with Trudy but via a CIA buddy- The Crown. Trudeau swears an oath to the Queen, promising to serve her interests ahead of Canadians.
We have all the circumstantial evidence but no smoking gun!
Canada2020 Foundation also helped elect Trudeau and came outta nowhere. Eery Brave New World agenda for giving Canada's sovreignity formally back to the Queen via the UN.
The 3 Empire city states are balls deep in NWO plotting. Trudeau is a central player, er rather, the Aga Khan, his handler is! Anyone know where the bodies are buried on this?

Attached: 475e4909e0a5a1f11e247e5c68d11b41--justin-trudeau-truth-hurts.jpg (160x217, 11K)

My mother was American so I got dual citizenship.
I'm sorry.

Attached: intesnifies.gif (265x265, 65K)

You'd been better off feeding meal worms to chickens.

Solid post Mike

If my dad didn't marry an ugly piece of shit canadian woman, I could apply for the green card lottery........

you must marry an american woman to escape.

Thanks!

Attached: downloadfile-3.jpg (1125x1075, 238K)

If only.........

You truly have no life.

marriage minded men are like diamonds to women. you gottas let them know. put it on your tinder bio.

Does this fucking ride ever end?!

Attached: if-you-only-5c3e95.png (800x453, 417K)

Refuse to use any app that needs my location, contact list, access to my phone photos etc.

You can tell this meme flag faggot knows nothing about Canada. Not very many edible bugs here for surviving. We'd be better off hunting squirrels

I would rather kill myself than be Canadian

a bunch of guys i know killed themselves.

that's why i am relentless. i would relent if i could go chill at my buddys but he blew his fucking brains out

Cringe larp

>I'll be in saint petersburg, but I do also want to check out moscow (been there once when we left back in 1998).
Awesome.
Wish you the best of luck.

Word of caution...
Do not trust any Russian woman!

They all look good and offer good sex, but they are fucking liabilities.
Vet them properly if you intend to date them.

Odache brat!

when you ration your cereal you aint larping

Attached: $7 sugar bear 550grams.jpg (731x1250, 150K)

it won't

whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=www.dailycrusader.com

Attached: 1547565486348.jpg (640x640, 39K)

this ride is just starting.

Attached: my plan.png (500x342, 238K)

>$5.25 USD for family size

For all I know eatting bugs is just the beggining of legalization of cannibalism.
All bug-eater societies are also cannibalistic.

Would the average Canadian citizen have a big problem if they were annexed by USA?

Why the meme flags? Doesn't limeproxies offer canadian adresses :^)

they are like an iq test that detects you

Show your geographical location and the horror will end Josh.

if i had to choose between feeding my kids bugs and feeding them you i'd feed them you no offense. think of it as a compliment

Attached: stamp.jpg (536x502, 158K)

Show us your geographical location, josh

quasigovernmental post

Attached: rcmp instore prices.png (696x306, 60K)

But why are you using a memeflag to conceal your location?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_rYA2lOaI9iEHNcUZrOFeg/
>third result
>american

be careful you dont run afoul of extortion laws like those leafs did

But why are you using a meme flag?