Should I be a sperm donor? I have a credit card with $4000 on it and I'd like to pay it off

Should I be a sperm donor? I have a credit card with $4000 on it and I'd like to pay it off.

spermbank.com/why-donate/top-reasons-to-donate-sperm

In California I'd get a lot to jack off in a cup, I'd spread the white race and make some shekels. It's gonna be hard for my gf to accept.

I don't think anyone will use my cummies anyways since I'm 5"7' what do you guys think is this moral? Really conflicted on this.

Attached: file-20180327-188622-1aw3ou2.jpg (496x304, 15K)

Yes I am American but My father is Swiss and My mother is German, they both came here in the eighties

its not as easy as you think, they say you get like £250 for 10 cumshots but then they spread those cumshots over 10 months

What if you miss the cup.

the nurse comes in and milks you

Then we scrape it off your mothers teeth and demand payment, faggot.

That's still $2500 for cummies

1,931.94 GBP for CUM m8

goodbye junior

Take a sachet if powdered milk and get paid twice as much.

Here’s the problem. You have to abstain for several days beforehand. I had an affair with a nurse once whose husband was a medical student who “contributed” regularly. She figured if he was holding out to give other women babies she should be able to concurrently get her needs met elsewhere so she would fuck me twice a week. The guy was an idiot.

But user this story is made up

Not at all. We carried on for almost two years. She was a little minx. She would come to me. Would even bring a six pack of beer every time.

yes you should, makes for some interesting stories down the line

Attached: accidental incest.jpg (1355x1774, 893K)

>5'7"
They won't pay you for your cum for this reason alone. you need to be at least 5'10", have a bachelor's degree, no genetic diseases and no criminal record.

Idk why it took this long for the correct response to appear.

>manlets btfo

In some states, and I'm almost certain that Cali is one of them, sperm donors can be sued for child support. So, nah bro I wouldn't do that shit.

>I don't think anyone will use my cummies anyways since I'm 5"7' what do you guys

Nigger there is literally a height requirement of 5'10"

They literally wont pay a fime to manlets

>I do not give permission for my post to be used in the making of any movie, story, book, etc.

What a fag, I am sure something similar was already made

You all sound like idiots.

hawt

any history of medical issues?

genetic diseases or imperfections?

No don't donate sperm.
It's used so we as white males aren't needed anymore.
Sure you can make a buck or two but it will mean within 15 years you'll be dead.

They never learn.

Unless you're a chink or a spic, 5'7" is too tiny for their standards.

If you are not white with a big dick, forget about it.

The clear solution is to stay togetger and just adopt

No. You have a nice job now faggot, your cummies are for your gf only

Getting paid to nut yourself could become a career.

who would want an obese mutt genetic material

you lick it up and spit the cup

Don't understand the people who are ok with this stuff.

Go ahead, if you wanna pay child support that is.

Attached: 1547043392506m.jpg (519x1024, 113K)

Attached: 1544619632412.jpg (871x870, 134K)

He means 250 total, so 25 bucks a month

Not really. I'm literally doing it right now. They have a heavy screening process but after that you can come in every 3rd day to spank one out. Basically you need two days of not ejaculating for a good sample.

I'm not sure they will even let you donate at that height unless you hold a few PhD and hold a few Olympic medals for some tiny man sport.

This guy is a fucking faggot holy shit.

Why is this bad? It's only half. I'd fuck my half sister. Hell, I'd fuck my full sister.

To be fair, they might use his, provided the recipient requested him by name / he didn't save it for his own future use. But yeah he won't get paid and won't make it to the catalog unless maybe he gets famous first or something, which I doubt he is since this is a fallback plan to pay off $4,000 of debt.

>just realized i fucked my half sister
>she's freaking out
>better not repent
>better tell reddit about it immediately
I hope 21k upboats was worth eternal damnation.

I don't get how they this is such a big deal. Yes they are half siblings, but it was from a sperm donor they do not know. It might be weird but it's not worth breaking up over. Plus that's hot.

It's called narcissism. It's why certain societies allowed the husband to kill both the wife and the accomplice: the lover.

>immediately

I don't think we can determine how far back this happened.