Brit/pol/ - World Cup nostalgia

Attached: 2521924587.webm (640x800, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ_yeoV-Yf4
express.co.uk/news/politics/1074031/brexit-latest-news-european-union-budget-brussels-britain-eu-payments
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6606821/Promising-young-boxer-21-killed-suspected-drive-shooting.html
bbc.co.uk/news/business-46917190
couriermail.com.au/news/world/what-most-businesses-and-investors-get-wrong-about-risk/video/3e8ce3df9c05ec1e79b1fe58e4561646
dailystar.co.uk/news/politics/753706/brexit-deal-result-theresa-may-today-tonight-what-happens-next
inews.co.uk/culture/books/john-lanchester-dystopian-novel-the-wall-interview/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-theresa-may-deal-negotiations-labour-dup-conservatives-parliament-commons-a8734271.html
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/europe-prepares-for-a-chaotic-break-up/articleshow/67580885.cms
feedproxy.google.com/~r/guidofawkes/~3/1ut2qyNSHoQ/
thestar.com/news/world/2019/01/18/donald-trump-ordered-his-lawyer-to-lie-to-congress-about-moscow-hotel-project-reports-say.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EyV-1xdHKSI
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-18/man-hospitalised-inject-semen-into-arm-to-cure-back-pain/10727310
youtube.com/watch?v=QITn4H5_dWc
youtube.com/watch?v=Isxgnl7nNqM
twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1086247906573799424
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: cam on ngugu stab him.png (1153x592, 64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ_yeoV-Yf4

>BREXIT LIVE: Brussels HOLDS BACK cash owed to Britain - EU PANIC on no-deal Brexit threat
express.co.uk/news/politics/1074031/brexit-latest-news-european-union-budget-brussels-britain-eu-payments

>Promising young boxer, 21, is killed in a suspected drive-by shooting
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6606821/Promising-young-boxer-21-killed-suspected-drive-shooting.html

>Black Friday steals Christmas shoppers
bbc.co.uk/news/business-46917190

>What most businesses and investors get wrong about risk
couriermail.com.au/news/world/what-most-businesses-and-investors-get-wrong-about-risk/video/3e8ce3df9c05ec1e79b1fe58e4561646

>Brexit deal DEFEATED: Theresa May’s plan rejected as Corbyn tables no confidence motion
dailystar.co.uk/news/politics/753706/brexit-deal-result-theresa-may-today-tonight-what-happens-next

>John Lanchester’s new dystopian novel The Wall started from a reoccurring dream and a study on climate change
inews.co.uk/culture/books/john-lanchester-dystopian-novel-the-wall-interview/

>Brexit: Government has 'no plans' for more talks with opposition MPs despite Theresa May pledge to seek consensus, Number 10 admits
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-theresa-may-deal-negotiations-labour-dup-conservatives-parliament-commons-a8734271.html

>Brexit: Europe prepares for a chaotic break-up
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/europe-prepares-for-a-chaotic-break-up/articleshow/67580885.cms

>DUP Attack The Times Story Claiming They Are ‘Edging Towards Customs Union’
feedproxy.google.com/~r/guidofawkes/~3/1ut2qyNSHoQ/

>‘Make it happen’: Donald Trump ordered his lawyer to lie to Congress about Moscow hotel project, report says
thestar.com/news/world/2019/01/18/donald-trump-ordered-his-lawyer-to-lie-to-congress-about-moscow-hotel-project-reports-say.html

im dying

COME ERE YA FOOKIN' DAFT CUNT, AL SMASH YA FOOKIN' FACE IN YA FAT SUVVAN BASSTAD! NGUBU WILL NEVAH FOOKIN' LEEV UZ, EE'S NORK F.C. FROO AND FROO!

Attached: FRENCH PSYOP.jpg (602x1024, 134K)

cringe

sorry i upset you by having sex

Corbyn isn't communist enough.

I wonder how all of this would've went if Tories did get a majority and didn't need DUP.

that’s ok don’t do it again though

Attached: 12DA1A0F-D089-4647-A9C0-44621EFF65E0.jpg (500x464, 37K)

The tories are full of childless women and quares.

Can't be trusted. .

Attached: soundslike.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Labour need a real leader we can get behind.

Attached: 1507660606444.jpg (1030x728, 206K)

May did try to have kids, I believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=EyV-1xdHKSI

Boris live.

Attached: 1466541909089.gif (200x184, 885K)

I found out my local Chinese uses Tesco basics chips. I bought a huge bag of them yesterday for about £1.50, yet in the Chinese they cost £2.20, with boiled rice and curry sauce making it about £5.40 overall.

Attached: 1518530599026.png (576x864, 23K)

Just passing by

Attached: 06881983.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

SPOONO'S, CARLING, SAUSAGE ROLLS
CMON ENGURLUND
GIV US A GOAAAAAAALLLL

I bet they fry them up perfectly though. Chinese are good fryers they just don't use good potato

Lulu you disgusting faggot, why do you keep LARPing as me in PTG

Attached: B0558495-BD00-4CED-9DF0-6F8C68087241.jpg (700x474, 36K)

Yes they do fry them, but really I'm spending £2.20 on a portion of chips which would be about 50p's worth if taken from the big bag I bought from Tesco. The girls from all three Chineses I rotate around each week are very rude too, no warmth.

We should invade Ireland and absorb it back into the union desu

Attached: 1542762786086.jpg (568x580, 21K)

Lol apparently I have this game for the ps1 called David Beckham Soccer

Attached: IMG_20190118_123231.jpg (2976x3968, 1.68M)

Fuck that Merseyside is bad enough.

Attached: 1524960034553.jpg (800x533, 70K)

>paying a fiver for some rice thats a ripoff at the supermarket
never gonna make it

If football had came home noone would give two shits about brexit.

Chinks are just culturally rude as fuck. I don't know why you're expecting good service from a slope. They only treat each other well. Source: had a Chinese gf for a year and she would get free shit from Chinese restaurants all the time

When do the results of the 2021 census come out?

Watching TeenMum:UK, bring on the nukes

The UK has lost two wars to them, why do you think that would be a good idea lad?

I can't cook in my flat, as there's five of us sharing a tiny kitchen and it's cluttered and busy as fuck.

They seem hostile towards me if anything. I always say please, thank you and have a nice weekend, and they just say "ah, ok, thank you dear, yeah?" in a completely disinterested tone. I don't think I'll bother saying anything any more except my order, treat them like the blacks do.

Attached: 1449676662555.png (203x209, 14K)

Probably early 2022? Not sure, just saved it from another thread here.

What do you think the word “ripoff” means?

That's because they basically are hostile until you know them extremely well. Treat them like robots, they couldn't care less.

is there any point getting up? all ill be doing is what im doing on my phone just now but on the desktop forthe next 15 hours

Stop fucking impersonating me you bumboy.

wait who tf changed my name

It's so hard to get up. I try to get out of bed by alarm earlier but it's just so cold.

Getting up in this weather is like getting up out of the bloody grave. Sucks

get a life

>I don't think I'll bother saying anything any more except my order, treat them like the blacks do.
It makes things a lot simpler and it's not just them.

having sex is so primitive.

Who the fuck is your history teacher?

Attached: 1516246140132.png (645x729, 105K)

Whoooar, JCB. Now that's a machine.

Attached: 1524166146869.jpg (810x713, 88K)

tripfag/pol/

Don't feed the boring cunt

I think you're taking yourself too seriously user. The girls that work at their family's restaurant, probably not because they want to or can't get a better job but because they are obligated to help out in the business.

Generally with Chinese it depends on where they are from as to if they understand manners. People from hk do since they had to deal with British people for hundreds of years.

>still acting hard after pussying out of two fights
lmfao, pathetic nonce

Just have a fight with some britanon and film it already.

Perhaps, and it's not as if I'll be aggressive or anything, it's just I go to a local cafe too ran by slavs and they are always nice, even if it's just smiling to say hello or whatever. The Chinese don't even look at me, or if they do it's with a dead stare with their mouths hanging open waiting for me to finish speaking. I guess they are jaded by speaking to people all day, especially the locals who do tend to be rude and start arguments over prices etc.

literally if you have sex don’t even talk to me

Bin your cumrags when you're done, m8

so I should stay in bed.
I got up to pee about 10am, was asleep at 4am last night.
Currently tucked up under the duvet phoneposting and watching stuff on the laptop. If I get up, ill just be sitting on the computer chair in the sitting room at the desktop, doing the same thing but less comfy.
At least Id be up tho.

Another empty day of doing nothing slipping away from me here, I'll be dead one day and look back on these times fondly im sure.
What are people doing today?

>An Irish man's plan to treat his chronic back pain by injecting his own semen directly into his arm has ended with him being hospitalised with a large abscess
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-18/man-hospitalised-inject-semen-into-arm-to-cure-back-pain/10727310

Lol I'm cleaning the disks

Attached: IMG_4532.jpg (951x766, 447K)

Nige just can't shut the fuck up going on about a second referendum. 3 different TV shows in the last week he's shilled the idea. It's almost like he's going along with their plan and is looking for a way back into politics. Fuck off.

Just goes to show

Penny saved is a penny earned

Is this what happens when you reach peak potato?

I bet you think we won the Second World War as well, brainlet

Attached: 2C82416C-952E-4A43-A1E4-305758F0A7FA.jpg (640x874, 251K)

Stopped listening to nige after what he said about tommeh. He used to have his finger on the pulse but now has started playing gatekeeper for ukips legitimacy after he fucked off.

Vote UKIP!

Attached: Brexit feels good ukip.png (743x500, 198K)

what are the videos labeled as on youtube that have THE NORF

do southerners really hate us northerners or is it just memes?

at first he was saying that people should boycottt a 2nd refferendum

more like you're too lazy, cooking rice doesn't even require your attention for more than five minutes
dude, you're aids

>soccer
nigger ball

Attached: Jew-no-Hands.jpg (323x318, 31K)

“hey, you a sexer?”
“yeah”
>shoots them in the fucking face

youtube.com/watch?v=QITn4H5_dWc

no, other way around in my experience

I have two fat PS2s with damaged optical drives. Last week bought a network adapter and Free McBoot memory card to mod the consoles so to play games from a hard drive instead. Sadly it's not working out, I don't know why.

Attached: IMG_20190112_013109.jpg (1920x1080, 1.5M)

Hello you :)
My colonial army is strong isnt it?

Jokes on you I don't even live in Liverpool

Attached: nufag.jpg (634x650, 131K)

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 849K)

Any Scots ITT?

Won’t be long before Glasgow is as bad as cities in England. The numbers of shitskins noticeably increases every year.

Him and Giroud are the last white men left in the whole of France.

It's a campaign by the midlanders to put the two against each other.

I thought only us burgers called futbol soccer.

just memes from souf to norf desu, dunno if it's different the other way round.

Forgot to mention bought them on eBay from UK sellers. As far as PS1 games go, Spyro 3, Tony Hawk's 2, and Spider-Man I'm most looking forward to replaying.

Attached: IMG_20190112_002626~01.jpg (1062x756, 337K)

Checked. But no Tommy Robinson is a disaster for ukip. Gerrard should have just spoken himself about grooming gangs whilst leaving Tommy on the sidelines

youtube.com/watch?v=Isxgnl7nNqM

Attached: ziggeh.jpg (784x606, 52K)

pathetic nonce

firebomb birmingham when

Fuck me, is it really this easy to do numbers on anonymongs now days

that's a common problem, user. have you tried growing up and acting like a man instead?

Attached: normies.gif (500x281, 998K)

UKIP is dead anyway, at least tommeh buys them publicity

Fantastic video

OOOOOOOHHHHH TOMMY TOMMY

TOMMY
TOMMY
TOMMY
TOMMY ROBINSON

Ukip should of become a socially conservative workers party they would be polling at at least 10%

No idea what you're trying to say. That I shouldn't be playing the PS2 and that's the problem, or with the Free McBoot.

Attached: IMG_20190112_002643~01.jpg (1059x665, 171K)

Batten is a good lad, just needs to spread the message online better. UKIP are basically blacklisted by the media now.

>should of
Chavs out.

Rude soulless insects, i can't recreate their food no matter how hard i try though, they just know how to do it better so they're at the back of the deportation queue.

Attached: londonistan.jpg (564x247, 26K)

lmao there's a Sky News report on "far-right terrorism" right now.

not hate but some do think they're superior. it's just cunts on both sides.

i sometimes see things about the norf and it doesn't seem like we live in the same country.

wot they saying?

they are going to try and replace them
twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1086247906573799424