Un-vaxxed children are healthier

youtube.com/watch?v=7NkcF-dicmY

worldmercuryproject.org/wp-content/uploads/Unvaccinated-vaccinated-ASD-ADHD-study-Mawson-2017.pdf

Do not let your kids hang out with unhealthy, mentally disabled vaxxed kids.

Attached: VaxVsUnvaxed Survey Graphic-Updated.png (531x531, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7NkcF-dicmY
worldmercuryproject.org/wp-content/uploads/Unvaccinated-vaccinated-ASD-ADHD-study-Mawson-2017.pdf
mdma-autism.org
youtube.com/watch?v=Rrb1XwI2_JA
nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/May-2011/In-Memoriam--Infant-Deaths---Vaccination.aspx#_edn10
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3170075/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The keyword in this survey is "homeschooled"

Not unvaccinated.

Homeschooled kids get less sick thanks to not attending the viral/bacterial melting pots known as school. And suffer less learning disabilities which is self explanatory for not having to sit in a room with 50% retards impeding learning.

>Less likely to get eczema
>More likely to get polio

Good trade off.

>youtube.com/watch?v=7NkcF-dicmY
>worldmercuryproject.org/wp-content/uploads/Unvaccinated-vaccinated-ASD-ADHD-study-Mawson-2017.pdf
>Do not let your kids hang out with unhealthy, mentally disabled vaxxed kids.
Provide an actual sources then I'll believe you

So by protecting my child from dying to a horrible disease I am exposing them to some deadly polen allergy? Oh noes!

>adhd
good meme

>Un-vaxxed children are healthier
Until they're suddenly not. Death is the ultimate Darwin Award

yeah its auto immune disease. causes what you eat to trigger subtle immune response that inflames your brain impeding development and learning. adhd, autism, etc etc. all see improvements from tackling it as an auto immune issue. not that autism can be fully cured yet, or if ever.

Gluten intolerance is primarily a disorder where antibodies attack the brain, but a gut doctor found it first so its mostly associated with gut health. Most mainstream labs don't even test for the necessary antibodies they just test for the chrohns ones and leave it at that.

Food and vaccines is the trojan horse attacking the west and auto immune disease is the weapon.

Vaccines are going to be the next regret, like circumcision.

mdma-autism.org
Not exactly a cure but it can help with quality of life and social intelligence

look up dr russel blaylock. his research says it chronichally inflames the rains immune system

I have allergic rhinitis, but it's better than die of polio

If you're against vaccines you're most likely a conservative wife beater incel.

All the kids in the survey are homeschooled

leaf

>tiny sample size
>homeschooled children

oh I'm laughin

Im unnvaxinated and im still a 5'2" hyper manlet what gives

you didn't learn

So you're saying autism is caused by virus/bacteria?

Source please

This triggers the NPCs.

Attached: 2iylke[1].jpg (540x359, 49K)

this, 987461% this

>The keyword in this survey is "homeschooled"
>Not unvaccinated.
>Homeschooled kids get less sick thanks to not attending the viral/bacterial melting pots known as school. And suffer less learning disabilities which is self explanatory for not having to sit in a room with 50% retards impeding learning.
That is why everyone in the survey was homeschooled. They compared vaxxed v unvaxxed homeschoolers, in order to remove s´the effects of school.

Attached: download (24).jpg (630x698, 152K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Rrb1XwI2_JA

tldr: Polio is mild disease and most of the diagnosed polio cases were DDT poisonings. After polio vaccine the doctors simply stopped diagnosing polio.

Attached: download.gif (885x588, 19K)

Cerebral inflammation may be the key to subserviant statism.
A good thing for any neo liberal dictator.

>Now there is a new study published in a peer reviewed medical journal that NVIC has helped to make publicly accessible to everyone, which reveals that developed nations with poor infant mortality rates, like the U.S., tend to give their infants more doses of vaccines before age one.10 The study’s authors found “a high statistically significant correlation between increasing numbers of vaccine doses and increasing infant mortality rates.” To put this into perspective, doctors give American babies 26 doses of vaccines before age one, which is twice as many vaccinations as babies in Sweden and Japan get.

nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/May-2011/In-Memoriam--Infant-Deaths---Vaccination.aspx#_edn10

Nope. You are damaging your kids and possibly killing them.

Attached: download (23).jpg (788x580, 84K)

You sure? I've been to a few homeschool events and there were many children with learning disabilities. One of the big reasons parents here resort to homeschooling is that they feel their disabled kid isn't being properly cared for in public school. I don't think a public vs homeschool comparison would favor homeschools regarding disabilities. Perhaps they're be selective about that data, too.

Seek help

cant read

and by healthier we mean "can't get anything because they caught everything already" (my mom was such a case, and not by her parents choice mind you, she had an allergic reaction)

/thread

That is why you can't compare public school to home school kids. Too many confounding factors.

This study is not about homeschooling, it's about vaccines.

>The infant mortality rate (IMR) is one of the most important indicators of the socio-economic well-being and public health conditions of a country. The US childhood immunization schedule specifies 26 vaccine doses for infants aged less than 1 year—the most in the world—yet 33 nations have lower IMRs. Using linear regression, the immunization schedules of these 34 nations were examined and a correlation coefficient of r = 0.70 (p < 0.0001) was found between IMRs and the number of vaccine doses routinely given to infants.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3170075/

Attached: upload_2017-1-13_0-3-10.png (414x284, 25K)

The Hollywood starlets that started this shit would like a word with you.

26 doses, what the fuck. Not vaccines fault they are overdosing the kids.

DDT caused birth defects, not a progressively worsening disease like polio.

Trust me, we used that shit extensively here on our banana plantations

>Polio is mild disease
For most people, but some are specially vulnerable to it. If you're one of the lucky ones and you're not vaccinated, take your child to be vaccinated and somehow ingest his feces (while you change his diapers for example), then you get POLIO'D and either die or get crippled

Is this anti-vaccine shit predominately an American thing?

MMS cures Autism. It is like pool water and it kills pathogens and bacteria in the body.

Being exposed to bacteria and viruses is a actually good thing. It builds our immunity, and makes our species stronger. Here's the evidence
>When Europeans came to the Americas, we had far more immunity to disease than they did.
>Before antibiotics, during wartime, soldiers from the countryside died from diseases at a higher rate than those from cities.

You got it. All auto-immune issues are bacteria related. MMS provides oxygen to the internal body and cures Autism.

cant develope any of these disorders if you've died of smallpox

Vaccinations for things like tetanus/measles aren't the worst, but flu vaccines are fucking dumb. Your body's natural flu immunity gets weakened in exchange for resistances to what biologists predict will be around this year.
Remember H1N1? The issue with that was it wasn't in the vaccines.
My girlfriend who always got flu vaccines was bleeding out of her ears from that, my unvaccinated self had a slight sniffle.

>Un-vaxxed children are healthier

Those who survive infancy, maybe.

It is vaccines fault for chemical cocktail within.

Maybe the few that survive....

Attached: 2E2F1720-D492-4AE2-BEDF-295B550E62F5.jpg (400x400, 26K)

I get 26 shots
And I survived to only shitpost

Attached: 1545995683944.gif (288x162, 1001K)

good
only good american is the dead one

MMS?

They get these conditions because they don't die early.
Anti vaxxers are just virgins compared to the CHAD big pharma.

>unvaccinated
>brush against some rusted metal
>die from tetanus in excruciating pain
Hey, your choice, pal.

That's a bad infographic, I read it as 'If you don't vaccinate your kid will turn into a huge nigger.'

One off, Satan, but you made me laugh you sizzling bastard!

Attached: National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon 1 - 1.png (379x337, 158K)