I'm a Russian bot, says the Estonian media:

I'm a Russian bot, says the Estonian media:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKVWE98zFuE

@2:15

Attached: god tier karelia.png (1560x850, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5FL-9J_11EQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you partajäbä or just using his pic?

youtube.com/watch?v=5FL-9J_11EQ

It's me. LMAO

postaatko enää ylikselle

Harvoin, mutta viimeksi tänään.

No aattelinki ku ei oo äijää sielä näkynt

Joo ei jaksa kun jopa asialliset langat menevät aina perseilyksi. Siis perseilyhän on vain hyvästä, mutta jos sillä perseilyllä tieten tahtoen sotketaan jtain järkevää niin se alkaa pidemmän päälle ärsyttämään.

Why are you trying to cosplay slavic hyperbolism?
Wanna back in the union?

The title of the video says fake accounts by the conservative party. There was something about them using troll accounts online, but the party leader denied it, however on the next day one of high ranking party members admitted to being behind those accounts. This is what I caught of it anyways. Didn't bother to watch the video you posted.

It's hyperboreism.
I'm guessing Finland just doesn't have a lot of autistic artists like that and Russians larping about ancient Slavic Aryans often draw from Finnic influences (wooden architecture, gusli, über pale complexions, northern autism). Like pic related. For Russians it's ye olde Rus' but for the rest of the world it's stereotypical Finngolia.

Attached: 1547815780645.jpg (811x591, 101K)

I'm going to sue them.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-18 Hello, in video https www youtube com watch v=XKVWE98zFuE you display me as a (478x308, 35K)

>I would fight for Estonia.
You're delusional. This is not the 1930s anymore, you're a Western European Nordic country and we're an Eastern European shithole. We have no connection anymore except Estonian workers in Finland and Finns buying Estonian alcohol.

Attached: FB_IMG_1546642654642.jpg (1082x960, 136K)

I'm baiting.

Are Estonians stealing your jobs, Finland?

Yes, wh*Teboi finns can't even compete.

Fuck off back to Russia.

I bet they won't even answer. If they don't Ill sue.

>for the rest of the world it's stereotypical Finngolia.
no such thing.

Hey Finn Natsoc guy. I wuvv you :3

\o. hey brother

Why the fuck are you on tv my man

Because we are relevant :D

Why do you hate Estonia uwu

Post proof that you are the real Partajäbä with timestamp faggot

Attached: partajäbä kirjailijana.jpg (1440x1920, 372K)

En jaksa.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-18 Hello, in video https www youtube com watch v=XKVWE98zFuE you display me as a (550x19, 2K)

Ylilauta on kuollut. En oo käyny vuosiin.