>current year
>thousands swarmed to Bosnia
>mfw a group of 5 robbed a train 20 mins from where I live
>mfw rape and burglaries became a daily occurance
>mfw every time the police raids them they find weapons
>mfw everyday there is more of them

Attached: pepe.jpg (900x920, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/plus/volkswagen-vs-prevent-ein-lehrstueck-ueber-das-system-vw-a-00000000-0002-0001-0000-000160085920
balkanist.net/clean-sheet-career-swedens-27-year-old-bosnian-born-politician/
sarajevotimes.com/umihana-rasovic-kasumovic-is-a-politician-in-sweden/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bosnia is predominately Muslim, right? Do white Bosnian Muslims like brown Muslims?

You cunts have been invading the 1st world since the collapse of Yugoslavia
I hope you now understand why we hate you.

>invading the 1st world
For 25 years I've never heard that any bosnian raped or murdered a 16yo girl, nor that they have their own settlements in the outskirts of cities. If anything we are hard working and have been working abroad since the austro-hungarian reign.

Go choke on a dick you useless faggot.

Are you a Serb or a Bosniak?

Face it Alija you’re country is just a sex tourist destination for wealthy Arabs from the Persian Gulf.

51% Christian

No it's not predominately Muslim and we do not like them.

We maybe hate them even more that you do because they give us a bad reputation. As I said in a previous post, we have been working in western Europe since the 19th century and were always welcome because living with catholics, orthodox christians and jews for half a millenium culled us and we are not nearly as radical as them.

>if muslim
Well, they're technically your 'brothers in faith' so welcome them I guess
>if serb
Brace yourself bro, this is how the next 20 years will look like if we bend over

Attached: 8596.jpg (460x2285, 152K)

We're gonna genocide your kind before long. Your a literal cancer on humanity.

More like money laundering but okay.

Edgy. Also >your a literal cancer on humanity

PICK UP A FUCKING GRAMMAR BOOK ONCE IN A WHILE RAJESH

Ma nije ni toliko tebra, ne vjeruj podacima iz 2013. Tu ima i dijasporaca koji nisu od '92 vidjeli Bosnu a i mrtvih.

>For 25 years I've never heard that any Bosnian raped or murdered a 16yo girl, nor that they have their own settlements in the outskirts of cities

You've never heard about it, therefore, it doesn't happen.

I think it would be known by now if Bosnians working abroad did that on a regular basis, or as much as refugees today.

Arabs are buying entire villages in the country so as they can house their “white” muslim bosnian and albanian girls in them.

After them moving here the rape and burglary rate spiked and cases of groups of them breaking into houses, raping girls and stabbing people became a daily occurrence.

yeah and literally 90% of yugos are decent people who go the to actually work and not leech off the benefits

Are you referring to the wave of Bosnian migration into Western Melbourne?

Sauce?

bosnian croats are based. they are stupid but based

Attached: 30830525_2098776720404277_4837670485825159168_n.jpg (385x382, 25K)

I couldn't care less about Western Melbourne and what Yugos do there, but could you give me some sources?

i dont know about bosnia but an answer to that; turkeys majority is muslim but every turk hates all the arab countries

Oj Alija odnijela te voda
je l' ti žao Bosanskoga broda
Sjetiš li se Prijedora i Sane
i Kozarca s tvoje desne strane
Bole li te Brčko i Bijeljina
drhte ruke oko Banja Luke.
Ne volim te Alija
zato što si Balija
srušio si miran san
nosila ti Drina sto mudžahedina
svaki dan. x2
Oj Alija crno ti se piše
ne pomažu ni Arapi više
zapamtićeš naše beztrzajce
snagu dali Maglaj i Jajce
apamtićeš Srpsku Republiku
oj Alija tvoju li ti sliku.
Ne volim te Alija
zato što si Balija
srušio si miran san
svaki dan. x2
Pitaš li se kako li je sada
kod Goražda i kod Višegrada
oj Alija tvoju li ti sliku
gdje su zelene beretke u Zvorniku
zapjevaću dugo nisam pjevo
biće naše Novo Sarajevo.
Ne volim te Alija
zato što si Balija
srušio si miran san
svaki dan. x2

>I couldn't care less about Western Melbourne and what Yugos do there, but could you give me some sources?

So you do care?
Search the Internet and perform your own research, I'm no slave

There are countless Yugos that are politicians, businessman etc. in eastern Europe

Deutsche Touring was bought by a Bosnian company
Prevent was bought by a Bosnian guy who started out working for it

spiegel.de/plus/volkswagen-vs-prevent-ein-lehrstueck-ueber-das-system-vw-a-00000000-0002-0001-0000-000160085920

balkanist.net/clean-sheet-career-swedens-27-year-old-bosnian-born-politician/

sarajevotimes.com/umihana-rasovic-kasumovic-is-a-politician-in-sweden/

Can think of more examples but cba to search for the links.

It's not called being a slave it's called providing sources for your bullshit claims.

I have hard time believing that anyone would voluntarily go to Bosnia. It barely passes as a second world country.

>yeah and literally 90% of yugos are decent people who go the to actually work and not leech off the benefits

Your evidence doesn't support your claim.

ko te jebe mujo, mogo si sa nama sad nek te jebu dzihadisti

If you are oil sandnigger with money its literally 100 times better then any western country. Sky is the limit.

I couldn't be fucked.

Oh boy you're on stubborn cunt aren't you?

Fine, be my slave and provide evidence that Yugo refugees rape, build their on closed communities and leech off social benefits.

Jebu i vas vlašino

No

Well then shut the fuck up.

>Well, well, look at the high and mighty Bosnian. Where's your dignity now, huh? Where's that famous Eastern European poise and bearing? You know, my time's almost up. Pretty soon I'll be free from this life, and you'll still be stuck in this rat hole, waiting for your multiculturalism. That's right. I heard some of the Elites talking. You're going to become diverse in here, "High" Bosnian! You hear me? You're going to become diverse in here!

Attached: 4564664545654.jpg (200x200, 13K)

You don't know how this Internet thing works yet, do you?

Your bold claims that have no substance or backing irritate me that's all. I know that they shouldn't and that your opinion has no value but I'm bored and have nothing better to do.

It's summer in your neck of the woods, go outside.