Don't think it's not over just because today is TGIF

Don't think it's not over just because today is TGIF.

IT'S OVER.

Attached: trump lies.jpg (890x717, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TkXK95R5zSw
twitter.com/Mediaite/status/1086253054482108417
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AH LAWDY IT'S OVER AGAIN!

Attached: 1538353138458.jpg (635x600, 94K)

Shut the fuck up, Liberal Scumbag

Attached: dQXUHFbm_400x400.jpg (400x400, 56K)

Buzzfeed: 10 reasons why Trump will be impeached!

Attached: 1544290720726.jpg (750x705, 69K)

10 reasons why Brianna Wu is being targeted by snipers!

time of the rope is soon, traitor

(you): ten things i like to stick up my ass

Ya might wanna start by practicing on yourself

#1: My bull's BBC.

Trump is finished this time for real. Suborning Perjury is a serious criminal offense.

Its almost like they go offer to reduce his sentence by two weeks because they need to retake the news cycle.

Brianna WuTF

Attached: 2rg1hk.jpg (750x500, 64K)

>day of the rope
No one on the left is being charged with any of their crimes.

Mueller LITERALLY covered up for every Democrat, because it all goes back to the Clintons and Obamas.

Republicans = fair game
Democrats = off limits

The United states is entering historic levels of corruption.

In the HISTORY OF MANKIND we might be witnessing the greatest combination of power and corruption.

i love the fiction that retards come up with to preserve their worldviews. Affective death spirals are a bitch.

The lie is stupid as fuck. Trump apparently told Cohen to tell congress his Moscow tower project ended earlier than it did.

That's it. Buzzfeed. Is going with Cohen told congress that trumps public tower project in Moscow ended in march rather than in june

What's the point of these threads? Just for OP to quell his pettiness? Reducing it to drama like it's a sitcom? Why so many of these dumb threads?

Could you say something a little more clear and of substance? Your response could be applied to a million things

January, not march. either way telling your lawyer to lie under oath is a BFD in the courts.

No one believes Cohen the kike.

This

riiiiight

BuzzFeed. Nice. Weren't they the ones who broke the "dossier" story which as we now know is 100% bullshit?

Yes they did.

I'm saying that you are tribe trump, you have a narrative in your head in which trump and his tribe are The Good Guys and that you're so far down an affectative death spiral into your personal theories about how the world works that you will only acknowledge his presidency has been a mountain of bullshit when no other options are available to you (ie when his financial backers stop paying people to spin bullshit narratives and plot hooks out of thin air to shield your ego with)

fuckin boomers man

>buzzfeednews
It's like real news but without the news.

Attached: 1529086577928.jpg (399x385, 44K)

Hi lefty pol. Not spamming AOC today hmm?

How's that recount coming? What about those faithless electors? Pussygate? Tapes of him saying "nigger"? 25th Amendment? Emoluments? Just the latest fake news which bases delusional leftist hopes on misinterpretations of law and misstatements of fact. Once the news has been proven to be fake several billion times, one can safely assume that anything they say is fake.

>projecting this hard
Oof

Attached: 1547763516797.jpg (631x710, 70K)

Legally trying to build a hotel was not at all relevant to any type of legitimate questions regarding some kind of conspiracy. It is perjury only if the misstatement was material to the case. You shouldn't consider yourself a legal expert because you watch CNN.

It's amazing how little attention this is getting on pol, almost as if the shills are purposefully trying to slide and hide this news from people. I mean if this is true Trump is finished.

everyones biased, not everyone creates wild conspiracies to stop their egos shattering like delecate glass.
im sorry boomers, the (((joos)))/muslims/gommies aren't what makes your life so sad and pathetic. that's all you baby.

They have 4 threads up already and it's getting no traction because it's he says she say nothing burgers. How many times do you have to be wrong before you lose your mind?

No one cares about “Trump is finoshed” threads. After 2.5 years of them no one cares

Sage goes in all fields

DON'T CARE LOLLLLL

8 YEARS FAGGOTS

LOLOLOLOOL

I LOVE LIBERAL TEARS.

OMFG he told someone to lie? HOLY SHIT?
But wait.....was he the one who lied? Was he under oath?

I cannot fathom the left. The tantrum from Hillary losing has lasted this long.

>Jew attorney gets caught lying
>Lies even more to save his skin
>Lies about his former boss

Woah, I think we should believe him right? Jews are so trustworthy!

Attached: 1544433259999.jpg (700x933, 158K)

This will flop as hard as the piss dossier and Smokin’ Jew Bernstein of Buzzfeed and Black Cube is going to prison. Old Viewtiful Joe.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TkXK95R5zSw

Attached: A48B21EA-1F5B-477A-B559-A38DE363321F.jpg (800x1000, 100K)

How many times have we heard DRUMPF IS FINISHED LIL DONNIE GOING TO JAIL? Jesus christ, I click on YouTube videos and ads pop up with a campaign to impeach blumpf for u things he did, ok then the liberals in the house can impeach him. But they never do because they dont have shit on him, they just say it out loud because they have nothing else to say. They wont debate their issues because they would get fucked over so instead they just yell impeach because they know 95 percent of their base dont know that going against liberals isn't impeachable.

(((BuzzFeed)))

Hello, Rabbi!

twitter.com/Mediaite/status/1086253054482108417

Yeah, it's over alright

This story is nothing but a bluff maneuver...

If Lanny Davis, Mueller and whoever else had the goods on Trump, it would have already been leaked. The fact the public knows that Cohen has a large library of secret recording found during the Mueller...someone would have been squealing like a little pig already.

THEY STILL HAVE NOTHING. This is only an effort to separate supporters from this administration, don't let the media rope-a-dope you.