How do rabid lefties get off on the lie that "White people have no culture" ? Is it delusion on a grand scale...

How do rabid lefties get off on the lie that "White people have no culture" ? Is it delusion on a grand scale? I don't fucking get it

Attached: frankfurt-skyline.jpg (948x632, 157K)

Because "white culture" (as opposed to German culture, French culture, etc) isn't a thing. The only people who care about white culture are Euromutts.

So Germans and French etc aren't white people? What kind of mental gymnastics is this?

They are white but their culture isn't intrinsic to whiteness, it's intrinsic to German or Frenchness. Hence the vast differences between white cultures in different places and times.

"White culture" is as descriptively useless a term as "human culture."

>White Americans have no unique ethnic culture
>Traditional American culture is exclusionary towards minorities and implicitly white ethnocentric
Which one is it rabbi

>White Americans have no unique ethnic culture
White Americans do have a distinctive culture (although it's pretty lame and hence your need to appropriate the Nazis, Ancient Romans, other people who have nothing to do with you). white people in general do not. The distinctive cultures are French, Polish, Russian, Italian, Finnish, etc.

It’s literally the exact opposite. White people have opera, classical music, Shakespeare, and many other treasures. Meanwhile subsaharan Africa with their stick buildings barely even had language before Europeans arrived.

Not only that, but the whole “people of color” way to describe “minorities” (who are a global majority btw) is fucking ridiculous when they’re all brown. White people have every eye color and hair color and tons of skin variation. But the establishment will continue to pedal this bullshit because they hate white people that much.

>Frankfurt

Thats Jewish culture

You're an ignorant burger. SHow up to Russia, Poland, Hungary, or any other homogeneous European country, claim to be a part of their culture because you're white and part of "white culture," and you'll be completely ridiculed. Because they don't identify with white culture, they identify with Hungarian, Polish, Russian, etc culture.

This was also the case historically.

becasue the lefties who think that are all from burgerland and think culture is what kind of things you buy or wear and are barely cognisant there exists such things as Western Classical music or Western painting

Attached: 1515894350046.jpg (1920x1080, 1.99M)

>Jordanian flag

Okay schlomo

Fuck you Shlomo. I never said I belong to Russia, Poland, etc culture. Even a mutt white American has 1000x more culture than a rat minority like blacks or Hispanics whose culture consists of chimping around and figuring out who they’re gonna shoot next.

There are plenty of white Americans who have created masterpieces in music, architecture, art, and many other things. Fuck off and go back into your sand cave faggot, you know nothing

Attached: 8356537B-38A2-47B7-A81E-83CB201B0CBE.jpg (960x667, 121K)

If "white American culture" is so great why do white nationalists constantly have to appropriate from European cultures whose history and languages they don't understand?

Because white lefties themselves genuinely do not have a culture. They’re shiftless rootless cosmopolitans who fetishise foreign trinkets and hate all forms of tradition. Ironically they’re the biggest cultural appropriators of all because of their irreverent worship of the “other”.

Attached: D7744131-B36A-4915-9A80-A9DD786F51A9.jpg (480x360, 34K)

What you see every day is invisible to you. You don't think about what life would be like without running water, you just get in the shower.
And that's the left. They just don't know how wonderfully they've had it in white culture until they step in the shower and realize there's nothing pumping the water anymore.

This isn't le Reddit, turbojoo.

>muh people of color
This shit makes me so mad.

Attached: actual_diversity.jpg (699x1254, 220K)

I see your point. It would be akin to saying that "humans have no culture".

However 100% of people would consider "humans have no culture" an idiotic statement, and I guarantee noone would understand it as: humans do not have just 1 culture, but many.

If your interpretation was right the appropriate response would be: "yeah, whites have a multitude of rich cultures". I guarantee this response would leave those non-white identity politickers flabbergasted, and they would not know what to say! Why? Because the diversity of Western civilization is NOT at all what they had in mind. They really meant what they said: a fundamental denial borne out of a deep inferiority complex.

For the same reason a fish can’t see water
They grow up in western european cultures and can only identify foreign customs and traditions as „culture“

>"yeah, whites have a multitude of rich cultures".
Yeah obviously that's the correct answer. There is no white culture because white people throughout the ages have created a variety of rich cultures that are highly distinctive.

I think the saying's meaning that white people have no culture leans more towards the sense that the average white person has no culture at all not that white people have no common culture intrinsic to their whiteness.

But all the each individual white cultures based on ethnicity and/or nationality will recognise certain aspects shared by their individual cultures within the space shared by other white cultures.

But the same can be said of anyone else. Asian cultures share traits but the Japs would hate to be lumped together with the Chinese. And same with nigs. You said the burger would be ridiculed if he went to some European country claiming to be the same culture as them where some woke African American would probably get speared if he went to the motherland and one of his newfound homies find out he's decended from the wrong tribe.

>There is no white culture because white people throughout the ages have created a variety of rich cultures that are highly distinctive.

I do not believe this is what the left is trying to communicate when they say "white people have no culture" though.

But they say it regardless.
>muh leftism 2deep4u

So deep you have to purposely gloss over important details in order to create highly counter intuitive agendas just to push a point.

When one refers to "white culture" in the context of the United States, there are two possible meanings. One is the unique ethnic culture of the ethnic group White Americans, whose existence you've agreed with. The other is the idea of "Western culture", elements of which are shared by most of the European ethnic cultures. To assert that this doesn't exist would be like asserting that Islamic culture doesn't exist in favor of identifying different Iranian, Saudi, Levantine Arab, etc. cultures, or that Confucian culture doesn't exist because it's split amongst Chinese, Korean, and Japanese branches.