Who Built The Pyramids?

So the pyramids cannot be replicated even with todays technologies and they are extremely accurately planned and constructed
>faces the North pole with only a slight error because of tectonic plates shifting( meaning it once perfectly faced the North pole many years ago, for brainlets)
ancient-code.com/15-facts-that-prove-the-great-pyramid-of-giza-was-built-by-an-extremely-advanced-ancient-civilization/
>huge blocks weighing thousands of tonnes magically moved from quarries miles away by a couple of ayyyy lmaos
cheops-pyramide.ch/khufu-pyramid/stone-quarries.html#tura
>a dindu can actually into math and the pyramids latitude is same as the speed of light
google.com/maps/place/29°58'45.3"N 31°08'04.8"E/@29.9792458,31.1324693,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d29.9792458!4d31.134658?hl=en
>The height of the pyramid to the missing apex formed by extending the sides is 5813 PI. The perfect formula height of the pyramid including the missing apex is 5813.2355653763+ PI, calculated from perimeter of base (sidereal s ocket level) divided by 2 Pi.
crystalinks.com/gpstats.html

Attached: 550x-alien-tech-pyramid-1.jpg (550x363, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hvl0Ee3yvDw
worldnewsdailyreport.com/smithsonian-admits-to-destruction-of-thousands-of-giant-human-skeletons-in-early-1900s/
cdapress.com/syd_albright/20180819/history_corner_where_are_all_those_giant_nephilim_bones_that_were_sent_to_the_smithsonian
youtu.be/Htjo7OIYC7U
youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia
youtube.com/watch?v=OJz0mm8cSt4
ancientamerica.com/holocaust-of-giants-the-great-smithsonian-cover-up/
mysteriousearth.net/2017/03/01/the-great-smithsonian-cover-up-18-giant-skeletons-discovered-in-wisconsin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I at one time had some time off work and geeked out on this stuff for weeks. I must have seen every good video about it on youtube. I honestly think alien technology was used a long time ago.

Niggers... a shit load of niggers

drop some redpills and share your findings user. did you know all these ancient structures lie on a grid pattern and one can actually predict where the next one will be? do you think its the people who live in the sunken continent somewhere around Australien who built this? They didnt even know the sphinx had a body, this is very fascinating
you think a couple coons could come up with something so advanced?

Attached: Ancient_Aliens_Great_Pyramid_of_Khufu.jpg (1800x1200, 657K)

It was "Aliens" aka the fallen ones aka Sons of God aka the Angel's that followed Lucifer.
Genesis 6:2
“That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.”
They called them Nephilim
Genesis 6:4
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
And
Numbers 13:33
And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.
The Bible told us that God was mad about the fallen Angel's making all these weird mixed humans so he flooded the Earth and only Noah survived.

Attached: 1547413390151m.jpg (670x1024, 122K)

Problem with that theory is no such beings exist because kikestainity is fiction for low IQ niggers

so your nephilim built the pyramids? Nephelims were mindless cannibals that roamed the earth and killed men and raped women, so basically niggers. I cant believe Im agreeing with a christcuck but there really were giants. Look up Smithsonian giant cover ups. There were red haired giants in Afghanistan, Scotland and around Egypt.
unironically giants did exist

Attached: 1547735191503.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Somebody extremely autistic created the pyramids, like Jow Forums.

>no such beings exist
I guess the story of King David and Goliath are just lies...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hvl0Ee3yvDw
Every culture has Giants mentioned. The word of God doesn't lie.

Not the Jews, no matter what they tell you.

>quoting the Bible dogmatically
Excellent goy.

The pyramids are at least 4500 years old. The technology was completely separate from what the Greeks or anybody was up to.
My theory is that there was an advanced civilization that existed on earth and was somehow wiped out by a cataclysm.
Even the (((Bible))) mentions a great deluge.

Modern Geology suggests that the Earth flipped on its axis, effectively switching magnetic poles; the north pole become the south, and vice versa. We don't know with certainty what happened environmentally. However, it is entirely possible that this caused change, possibly flooding and thereafter a complete freezing over.

someone doesnt want us knowing about our history
>smithsonian admits cover up
worldnewsdailyreport.com/smithsonian-admits-to-destruction-of-thousands-of-giant-human-skeletons-in-early-1900s/
>jews cover up giant skeletons findings
cdapress.com/syd_albright/20180819/history_corner_where_are_all_those_giant_nephilim_bones_that_were_sent_to_the_smithsonian
i support you. giants existed

Attached: THE_1622018759590David_und_Goliath.jpg (439x608, 78K)

They used a pulley system at every interval on each stage of the pyramid so they could bring up the stones, obviously stoning in the areas that used the pulleys last since it would be hard to get the stone up without those staged at various points of the pyramids.

Honestly we don't know. I want to know what the "library is under the sphinx.

This. Fuck zahi hawass

If you look at the Egyptian history they all had huge heads aka Giants. You let the Devil get to you. The Bible IS the word of God and the Devil is the prince of confusion. The Bible doesn't lie.
Yup the Bloodlines aka Cains bloodline is always confusing us. Literally a spiritual battle to keep us dumb. Study the Bible and you'll realize that this is Satans world and he loves making people dumb since that's what he thinks of us.

Attached: egyptian-art-can-use-as-background-38568478.jpg (1065x1300, 247K)

this is impossible for that scale and for the technology they had. think long and hard before replying please
according to Plato, some books from Atlantis are hidden down there. I say we blow up the darn thing and see what we find in there
this. I think they found the great pyramid there and the Egyptians just started larping as the builders. Some even say the pyramid goes back 10000 years. But the desert around there was glassed because of an ancient nuclear war. This interferes with the dating equipment which show a much younger age. The Anglo archaeologist that found the pyramids even forged the hieroglyphics annotating the builders. There was a species of advanced humans that were not Sapiens, Dravidians, Neanderthals or Jarvians

Attached: circled-map-of-lemuria.jpg (800x422, 69K)

actual building and engineering are two very different skill-sets.

My theory is that they were built by giants who may have been the Atlanteans.

Look into Electric Universe - Saturn Theory - Wal Thornhill.

Quick rundown: Earth and Mars used to orbit Saturn which was a brown dwarf star. Different "solar system" allowed for much larger growth. Bigger plants, bigger people aka giants.

Jupiter/the Sun was opposite charge, large cosmic thunderbolt, Venus is created in the cataclysm and Mars gets rekt. Earth goes into chaotic trek - floods and all sorts of extinctions.

Life adjusts to new orbit and conditions, giants slowly die out, niggers show up and claim the pyramids for themselves and start all religions.

i do think we are worshipping the wrong God though. Isnt it Lucifer that gave us consciousness and freed us though? Why do you worship a good that enslaved you and wanted to keep you dumb? Please dont take it the wrong way that Im attacking you. Its just a polite question. Isnt Lucifer the good guy in this story or would you rather be a mindless drone? The very fact you successfuly read all that can be atrributed to Lucifer aka Prometheus aka Enki

Attached: 1528741574282.jpg (599x448, 29K)

>actually repeating what they teach you in US schools
You're not that stupid to think that what we know of as the Egyptians had the level of sophistication to engineer something like the pyramids while simultaneously aligning the structures to the coordinates of a distant star system, do you?
Forget about how they were able to construct it. How were they able to design complex structures with, according to history, absolutely no knowledge of mathematics while simultaneously having astrological knowledge of the Sirius constellation and its neighboring planetary bodies?

Attached: anubissphinx.jpg (638x479, 87K)

>giants did exist
inb4 big man japan

Attached: giant jap.gif (298x224, 1.3M)

niggers of course
we wuz kangz n shieeet ma nigga
word
shieeeeeeet

Attached: 1531429942059.png (1366x906, 624K)

he's not big, it's the nips that are smoll.

Attached: 1526338960612.jpg (749x937, 90K)

It was flooded. Just like the Bible said it was.
Genesis 6:3-12 King James Version (KJV)
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 33K)

>You let the Devil get to you. The Bible IS the word of God and the Devil is the prince of confusion. The Bible doesn't lie.
Is that why Romans (Pagans) edited out the parts of the Bible they felt were too elucidating?
Is that why the Bible was translated to Aramaic instead of the original Hebrew or Greek?

The Bible is no more a factual or historical text than a receipt from 20 years that was photocopied 10 times is useful in returning a broken refrigerator.

God gave us free will through him. God created us right? He asks to be worshipped and loved right? He didn't want drones or robots loving him forever since he is Alpha and Omega. So he created a creature that will love him from their own free will. God loves us. We just need to literally avoid the devil to gain everlasting life.

It would be so hard for us to recognize remains of beings a kilometer tall that died in a massive flood burying them under massive amounts sediment and mud.

Only fallen Angel's had that kind of Knowledge and they always wanted to be like the most high.

Niggers have neither.

Satan is indeed ENKI, which is the leader of the Sumerian Pantheon -- the literal cradle of human civilization. It's good to see parts of Jow Forums wake up.

Attached: jewsus2.jpg (1200x750, 206K)

There is some Arab text describing Rods placed in the ground forming a path that were struck allowing for easier movement of stones
They probably figured out some trick with resonance

Stop thinking people from long ago were so much more helpless.
It wasn't. There wasn't one big ramp or massive pulleys.

Attached: f115ecbbe516.jpg (480x290, 24K)

This text was taken out of the Book of Enoch and added to the Bible in the 1400s via English monks. If you really want to read something related to this, go read the Book of Enoch to learn more about the "Nephilim".

The pyramids were built to honor the three pharohs which were divine. Before them, the pharoh was a human being elected through a series of tests. I define the concept of human being because their mothers did not mate with gods, which, in the case of these three pharohs, had a human mother and a god for a father.
It's not clear why they started to justifiy this or why they built the pyramids. They just did.

Attached: Skeleton lich.png (788x872, 1.23M)

100% jewish poster

>There use to be a lot of green vegetation around the pyramids
>The area was made into a desert because the subhumans overgrazed the land and never planted anything and after everything was destroyed and the soil became dry and nutrient deficient they fucked off to other green lands until there was nothing left

Arabs and Egyptians are fucking stupid subhumans

youtu.be/Htjo7OIYC7U

>There was a species of advanced humans that were not Sapiens, Dravidians, Neanderthals or Jarvians

This. The species was the white people.

I think hes the "good guy" but the same way a child would look at a bad parent giving them ice cream for dinner as a good guy vs the parent makinh them eat broccoli the "bad guy"

The Jews hated Christ so that is why it was translated into different languages. Why do you think they suffered for so long with no country? They were punished. Plus it was Gods plan to let every language EVERY PERSON to know the word of God. Then and only then will Jesus come back once everyone will know he died for their sins and they will have a choice to believe or die. A Holy Holy Holy God cannot have sin around him.

Elohim

If you want to go that route, the Bible also says that the "fallen angels" bred with humans and created us. So according to the Bible, we're part "demon".
Yet in the Bible, it somehow suggests that Moses was (((coincidentally))) free of the lineage of the fallen angels.

>When you're 190cm in Japan

people who were smart and had nothing else to do

I've studied it. I will continue to study all texts.

>Villains are unable to do deeds that "benefit" others in order to further their own agenda.

kek
this. shit just doesn't add up
also the story goes there were actually two groups of Gods. those who liked us and those who didnt. The flood did happen. So they saw the flood coming and the ones who liked us took genetic samples into their spaceships and orbited the earth. Then when the flood finished they replanted the earth. The other gods did not like this and there was a nuclear war between them.
Enoch was also the first man to space. He was taken into the ship and described rooms with crystal lights and shining mirrors with strange lightings, that sounds strangely like computers
ever since I was a kid it felt wrong. Like this snake is the good guy. He helped us understand everything. He actually enlightened us. Why do we treat him so badly? Then I read the Hindu Mahabarrata. Mind was blown. The stories were describing ICBMs, nukes, guided missles, jets. WTF how did these ancient poos know these. Then a Lucifer figure shows up. Oh, thats how?
so you are cool with being a drooling chimpanzee

Attached: 1447a1c6f20b7d6d0b42d0d9336201e7.jpg (1000x600, 119K)

>So according to the Bible, we're part "demon".

How the hell do you think demons will be judged?

Niggers bulit them

>Cannot be replicated
Luxor in Las Vegas

so you are cool with being a wagie for God

Attached: 1546923721226.png (318x317, 47K)

So the Egyptians were able to use mathematics, of which they had no recorded knowledge of (even though the Egyptians created paper) though math wasn't discovered for another 2,000 years?

STOP STOP STOP

HOLD THE FUCKING ROLLERCOASTER HERE

MY JEW SENSES ARE TINGLING

How the FUCK could a species be smart enough to defy physics and also have a written language but when asked historians just shrug their fucking shoulders. This is fucking STUPID they know EXACTLY how this shit was built it just doesnt fit the narrative at the moment.

Think about it folks. There's no reason why the "how" isn't written down. It's fucking hidden and we need to start asking where the info is not "if" the info is

If there ever was a library under the Sphinx that was connected to another civilization before the Egyptians you bet your ass it's gone now. I seem to recall that there is some evidence suggesting that there was a large void under the paws of the Sphinx that was found by ground penetrating radar but the investigation was shut down by the current sandnigger gate keepers

do you have proofs it was us whites?

Attached: 1546697436141.jpg (537x525, 30K)

It all had to do with Aligning to the stars. In the Bible it shows us how the stars sing and now even scientists are proving that the stars do sing...maybe they were trying to communicate with something in Heaven (other Demons) or something even more devious.

ok kid

youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

This whole thread is full of spooky shit.

Attached: Seller of Souls.jpg (700x1025, 78K)

You're saying satan is the actual good guy and you talk shit about ME being dumb? Re read your post you mongoloid i bet you couldn't ask that outloud to someone without realize how fucking retarded you sound

there are huge coverups during the 20th century user. They want us to stick to what Rockerfellers "stable of historians" wrote for us us "true history"

Attached: 1547722413335.jpg (480x680, 34K)

I'm a Gentile that has been grafted into the Olive tree next to the Jewish olive tree.

Attached: 4-29-17-olive-tree-jews-gentiles-rom-9-11.png (295x271, 83K)

The physical body doesn't matter any longer. That's the spiritual reason Jews push for miscegenation.

you have swallowed the propaganda. Lucifer brought us fire. Without him we wouldnt even be arguing. We'd be taking a shit in the Euphrates know with our dicks swinging and touching the water

Attached: 1524236573501.jpg (1200x998, 222K)

What if Jews aren't god's chosen people?
What if they weren't the first man and woman?
What is Adam had another wife?
What if the white man comes from Adam's progeny?
What are the Shedim?

Look up accoustic drilling on YouTube. It explains how they could have drilled round holes into granite blocks with copper and bronze. It gets ignored in mainstream archeology because it would show how advanced they truly were in "ancient" times and also how the knowledge of it became a myth and tradition until being completely lost to obscurity in the milenia following the Great pyramid build

sure you are

Attached: merchant-shark .jpg (879x603, 175K)

You are forgetting the flood that God caused to kill everything. Noah built an Ark remember? Moses was from Noah. God not bk only knew Noah had not been contaminated he was also a good man in morals.

>ever since I was a kid it felt wrong. Like this snake is the good guy. He helped us understand everything. He actually enlightened us. Why do we treat him so badly?
The serpent is a physical representation of the DNA structure, or a system of knowledge held deep within.
There was a flip in the past few centuries of theological thought. Lucifer was supposed to be the bringer of light, but deceitful characters changed the narrative.
Satan is still evil, and is still what the real Jews worship.

Attached: caduceus.jpg (640x1000, 188K)

It never did after Christ, its just spirits inhabiting the flesh just like Christ did

the jews, ofc

sage this dump slidy

Attached: 1526211194870.png (859x1024, 1.1M)

>a Jew
>good man
And you wonder why they revised the Bible entirely, not to mention created Christianity.

You see all these cemeteries, that's how they build pyramids, by thousands of people working until death.

Attached: pyramids sphinx cemetery graves temple Egypt map.png (2000x1955, 494K)

jews unironically were being rooted for by some other big eyed fuckers called the Plaedians who also roamed the earth long time ago. Their sacred altar was a mini nuclear station. Their priests had to wear special clothing as told by their Gods or else their hair and nails would fall and shit. There were different groups exploring earth at those times
first, there is no good or evil. only different perspectives and shades of grey. I support the person who gave me intelligence 110%. Maybe you value other things. But Id gladly walk beside the fucker if he tells me the secrets of the universe and grants me immortality or something like this

Attached: 1529206039574.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

>Goa'ulds

Attached: Goa%27uld_in_water.jpg (280x355, 8K)

she needs a good hatefuck, that'll stop her from writing dumb blogposts

That just seems like a rudimentary and oversimplified explanation to something highly complex, ethereal or metaphysical.

Okay, they had the manpower. Who designed and engineered it?

these are memes fabricated by some archeologist to explain why he blew away 3M pounds walking around a bunch of triangle shaped lumps of rock

Attached: 1530193210465.jpg (657x600, 75K)

There are too many parallels between Prometheus and Jesus to ignore. Both were of divine origins and both were punished (in very similar ways) for giving wisdom and knowledge to man. I feel that the serpent in the garden of Eden is a similar case, and perhaps the result of misinterpretation or deliberate tampering. The serpent represented wisdom and rebirth, which is completely in line with Adam and Eve becoming 'reborn' (gaining mortality) as well as gaining wisdom (eating from the tree of knowledge).

The serpent isn't on the Caduceus Staff and Rod of Asclepius by accident.

Attached: il_570xN.1446870347_bk31.jpg (570x429, 25K)

ITT: Austrian tard spouting Ancient Aliums tier misinfo, American bible bashing boobs and /x/fags

I know what they used to build the pyramids.
They used stone.
Stone.
Just think about it for a second.
Stone.

Attached: Ymir_jokes_with_Historia.png (1366x768, 879K)

>and the superior pseudo-Anglo thinks he knows the truth

Why would Jews hide evidence of Giants? Wouldn't a giant skeleton support their Exodus myths and this their claim to Palestinian clay?

Another device of the Devil. The medical industry hasn't found cures FOR A REASON!

Attached: 1200px-Der_Daemon_Baphomet.png (1200x1676, 452K)

You can't design a stupid pyramid? How dumb are you? Takes me one day.

>Portuguese weeb thinks he knows something

Jaffa kree.

The Ancient Aryans.

No, really. Think about it. They could have made that shit out of anything. But they used stone. Cause they knew it would last. Cause they knew someone would eventually find the structures. For what purpose you ask?

The book of Toth.

Ancient Aryan Nordic Germanic BVLLS built the pyramids
whites were unironically kings

Attached: 1508359099761.png (543x600, 487K)

>muh pyramids couldn’t be built today
They absolutely could and we would be able to do a better job
Pyramids are not perfect despite what you’ve heard
The reason they ‘couldn’t be built today’ is because no one wants to spend a ton of cash and effort to build what is basically a useless glorified pile of stone

The tree in the garden of Eden was never the "Tree of knowledge" this is a gnostic intercalation that occured later. In Islam, it is simply called "the tree". to wipe this Luciferian propaganda out. Likewise with removing the fact that God would participate in child/son sacrifice (a practice which God hates - in that Jesus was never crucified but ascended to heaven and rescued).

In addition God did not nor would he ever need to rest on the 7th day. This is anoher gnostic/luciferian subversion to make it appear that God is limitted. that is corrected in the Qur'an.

Early people fucked goats, that's how that god came into being.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia
>Pindar, Herodotus, and Plutarch claimed the Egyptians engaged in ritual congress with goats

Religion is just a political power to excuse degeneracy and make workers work until death for imaginary afterlife.

Watch this docu:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJz0mm8cSt4

Remote viewers say the blocks were moved by levitating somehow and builders put them in place, but they go on explaining that this levitating tech was very advanced and likely from an outside influence.
The stones were apperently cut somehow with energy beams, kind of like a laser but with sound.

The documentary is pretty interesting but the main guy is a bit weird. You can skip to the videos of the remote viewers, but all the info is summarized at the beginning by the weird dude

>pic of some megalithic walls, likely built with same technology

Attached: megalith.jpg (1299x820, 407K)

cement we have today has a lifespan of 100 years, 150 years if pushing it. the mortar they used in these mathematically built ancient structures has held for thousands of years
how is it misinfo? can you disprove me? get a life you wanker
its not ordinary jews that hid them, its the royal familys and elites. Its quite baffling why the did so
>more cover ups
ancientamerica.com/holocaust-of-giants-the-great-smithsonian-cover-up/
mysteriousearth.net/2017/03/01/the-great-smithsonian-cover-up-18-giant-skeletons-discovered-in-wisconsin/

also some Austrian archeologist travels the South Americas and South East Asia and there is talks all over about finding advanced hieroglyphics in caves but they censor him regularly. The locals also tell him about the legends of giants that lived in those very caves. Let me try to find his work

Attached: bCBt6ga.jpg (766x960, 48K)

how are you going to do it without math?

>DNA is the devil
The reason why diseases aren't cured is because of the Jews exploiting capitalism (like they've been doing on and off for as long as they've been here).

The Baphomet has nothing to do with the Caduceus.

Smart middle-eastern folks.

kek'd

Attached: 1518301754780.jpg (710x1024, 329K)

The Devil runs this world. We die in 120 years tops. Be saved in Jesus Christ and live FOREVER!!!
John 3:15 King James Version (KJV)
>15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Attached: baphometsymbol.png (1342x998, 1.05M)