Hah! Looks like you trumptards are fucked now! #resist

Hah! Looks like you trumptards are fucked now! #resist

Attached: 2F8D84B4-B541-4F38-8A76-8709B30839A3.png (750x1334, 218K)

kys

>buzzfeed source
Lmao

>buzzfeed
>anonymous sources from buzzfeed no less
massive keks and some sage

I'm pretty sure you have your own problems to worry about, Bong.

It occurs to me that the Democratic party now looks weak and stupid knowing that Trump can fuck your shit up by just putting you in house arrest.

Trump’s going down like his daughter on Prom night.

Buzzfeed and reddit. Kys

Attached: 1535448516414.gif (480x270, 1.89M)

How desperate are Leftists, it’s always checkmate this and tik tok that. Trump is going to build the wall and Ginsburg will be dead by the end of the week #MAGA

checked

Quints of truth

So why doesn't Cohen come forward and say that it's false?

Didnt buzzfeed break the story about the dossier in the first place?

Why be dictated by the enemy?

Yes. No one else could touch it because they knew it was fake. Once buzzfeed reports it, then they can report on them reporting it.

Trying this thread again bong? Don't want to get banned for spamming now do ya?

Do you get paid to do this in euros or pounds? Is it enough to make a comfortable living?

You're a fucking idiot, dude. No, really. You're missing some vital functions in your brainmeat. I feel sorry for you.

These are legit crimes though right, if true?

Like, if this is accurate and isn't just clickbait then those are actual federal crimes right?

Directing someone to commit a crime is definitely an illegal act.

Kill yourself retard.

Telling somebody to lie to Congress is suborning perjury and LITERALLY obstruction of justice as William Barr mentioned a few days ago.

Trump is fucked.

Kek kek kek, funny response 8/10

But what is the actual answer to this though? Like, I'm genuinely curious. Cohen is supposed to testify to congress and has testified to Mueller already. These things have probably already been verified at this point, so if this is true then Trump is guilty of federal crimes right?

Keep dreaming sebastian.

Attached: 1544247144715.jpg (1024x575, 80K)

Who gives a shit where his tower is built? He can do whatever he likes if it's coming from his own pocket dickwit.

Meme flags please proceed to the nearest available gas chamber please.

Tick tock drumpfkins.

Attached: C10DD46C-2C83-4481-B10C-282D91AA5FE1.jpg (1000x564, 157K)

You've been saying that for 3 years now. Nothing is going to happen and he's going to be president until 2024. Sorry tranny, this is your life now.

I'm assuming that means yes these things constitute federal crimes.

What happens if a sitting President is guilty of federal crimes anyways?

>buzzfeed

idiot

He pardons himself

i am telling you to rob a bank if you are now dumb enough to rob a bank guess who is fucked? its you because you did something illegal and i did not you fucking moron.

Fake news from real Jews. And here’s a JTRIG nig to spread it.

Britain interfered in our election and will pay the price. Relations with them are shakier than ever. Would we honor our defense treaties with them knowing the extent of their meddling? The answer is no.

Putin, now’s your chance. Blow up London, we literally won’t do anything to stop you.

Attached: 498E19D3-8A65-4746-BE2E-7712D8E758FB.jpg (674x1024, 117K)

>Yesterday; Trump trumps Pelosi
>Today; OMG RUSSIA!!! IMPEACH!!!
lol, when will they tire, or at least try something new?

Pardoning himself is an admission of guilt though. One has to accept that the crime was comitted to accept a pardon.

Would you be okay with a sitting president who has plead guilty to directing someone to commit purjury?

The only reason he'd want to direct someone to commit purjury in that case would be if he had something to hide. Which would mean all the other allegations against him would be a lot more believable.

I would argue that Europe as a whole is the most hated region in the world and for good reason.

>t.

Attached: BC412269-2E67-4E0E-814B-B1050A6E1E3C.png (645x729, 219K)

Yes I would be fine with that. Hillary needed to lose by any means necessary. The ends most definitely justify the means in this scenario.

Why would he? It’s obvious he wants Trump to go down with him. I don’t believe a word he says and it’s hilarious that liberals are pretending he’s suddenly not a liar.

>buzzfeed
>reliable news source

Funny, when he plead guilty, he said he did it out of loyalty, not from any instruction.

Attached: 1539380775741.png (500x500, 196K)

I loled

We're not playing your game jew. We're playing our game.

>Would you be okay with a sitting president who has plead guilty to directing someone to commit purjury?

In this specific situation, yes. I think the demographic is such a massive problem that I will excuse this sort of behavior

Is there somewhere I can bet my money for Trump not getting impeached during his entire presidency? There has been so much shit thrown into a wall the past 2 years about Trump getting impeached that I feel like this will be some real easy money.

Kys

>(((sources))) said
Gonna hafta try harder than that.

Checked.

>Reddit

Its already collapsing

Attached: 1547818024398m.jpg (851x1024, 113K)

Trump will rise from the rubble. He’s always does.

Attached: 4AECD2DF-1B2F-4AC8-B6FF-DDFEBF85DBF3.jpg (400x250, 22K)

If these things are true though, and it means that Trump is trying to hide possible Russia connections. Wouldn't that be worse than just repeating the 2008-2016 run? It could have huge world economic repercussions.

I mean, Hillary was more centrist than Obama was, she would've just been a fairly boring president compared to all other presidents in history. To me, boring is good because stock markets and spending stay steady for 4-8 years.

I want boring presidents because they're good for business.

GWB was boring, Bill was boring, GHWB was boring. Even Obama was mostly boring despite his best efforts. I want predictability in my economy.

Thw problem liberals have is they can't understand that buzzfeed is an entertainment site, it's not a news site. But they are so struck with trump derangement syndrome that any (((bad news))) for trump stops them from having a panic attack so they eat it up.

B-but muh Pulitzer prize winners goyiiiiiim!

Who cares about the economy I just want dead leftists.

>I want boring presidents because they're good for business.

Well, we have totally different goals then. I just want to stop this country from becoming a hispanic state.

Hillary would not have been boring, she would have been the US version of merkel. GWB was not boring, he literally destabilized the middle east for decades to come for oil. Trump may not be boring, but he's rocking the boat at the right time. A boring president means that the Jews are doing everything without a hitch.

adults

adults care

leftists and rightists buy shit

I want to retire into rich obscurity

> No one else could touch it because they knew it was fake
No, no one else wanted to release the dossier so that they could make vague references to it without people realizing it was a load of shit

Hahaha

Yes it happened

Obviously if there's evidence it's true

Evidence? Haven't seen it, i think this whole thing may just be semantics played on a fencepost

But hate Trump anyway! Goys?

isn’t the issue at hand that he’s a big liar?

It's the old "I only lied because I was following orders" excuse. Unless he has tapes that prove obstruction of justice, as was the case with Nixon, then all they have is the word of a known liar. Probably why they haven't even bothered responding to it.

Your shill threads are tiresome.

Someone tl;dr a yuropoor who can't into murican politics on what consequences this has if its actually true
Assuming its the 1000th CHECKMATE DRUMPF which amounts to absolutely nothing in the end

It's the latter. The illusion that they had a bombshell barely lasted a day.

The middle east will be unstable no matter what the US does. At least GW didn't actually do anything outrageous at home.

Trump is making my stock portfolios sad, I want more stability.

Merkel is a boring piece of shit too, I like that. I want politicians with no important ideas in their heads.

Vegas takes bets on just about anything. I'm sure you could find a website in about 2 seconds of Google searching.

> Reddit
Please kill yourself

Why would he do that?
He’s out for himself now and he’ll be a leftist hero because even if you eat children the left will love you if you #resist

Wasn’t this tower plan canceled?
Why if trump colluded and won did it not happen?