IT ALL COMES DOWN AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 10.24.25 AM.png (439x516, 212K)

Holy fuck Drumpf is done

bump

womp womp

at least it's not the foot soldiers, who only work for their salaries so they can raise their families

but oh man, there will be Hell to pay for those special faggots who clandestinely run amok within the FBI and make all these problems for innocent people

>when will they be hanging from nooses?

Not looking good for Drumpf

Everyone at the FBI should be killed. And a lot of their families too.

Trump's days are numbered for sure.

Nigga you could have a video of Hilldawg and Oboma murdering children and nobody would care. Oh wait you might get "Why the Murder Video is a Case of People Seeing Something That Isn't There" articles on MSNBC but thats the end of it.

The left can't STAND how much Trump is saying is becoming known truth and fact, more and more coming out.

Next he'll call out academia-generated mental illness and subsequently will be proven true just like everything else.

unironically seething

hahaha

Attached: fbi-cat-on-the-hunt-for-bigfoot.jpg (960x720, 263K)

This same exact thing happened in the 60s when Communism was a big deal. Nothing new here, same shit, same government fighting for uniquely Jewish interests.

Why Trump, this stuff was happening under Obama and would have continued under Hillary.
You should thank Trump for all the shit actually coming out now.
I can just imagine the perks these special agents had especially the access to human trafficking networks that the guilty parties provided. Makes sense they could continue doing whatever they wanted especially if they knew their "handler" had fucked an underage girl provided by an informant.
Also makes sense that they would try to prevent ending the importation of more informants and more victims since in the end it seems individual FBI agents would lose the perks and access to all this debauchery.
Thank you President Trump, build the wall, deport people with overstayed visas, fix the immigration system, actually end corruption. Make everything public, let people actually protect themselves.
The FBI has failed miserably and any time they claim the public can't know, it's obvious it's because you are just protecting yourself and the corruption that you've allowed to fester in your ranks.
And like always not all agents, but the ones that have already corrupted themselves are probably acting out, more irrational, more abusive top their fellow agents, more defensive.
Wouldn't surprise me a lot of them will start to disappear into third world countries or some shit avoiding any consequence.
No one thought the party would end.
The party is ending!!!

Do you know
oh do you
Know
That you glow
Like summer snow.
A Broadway show
a firefly
>Glow.

well certainly the traitors, but I would feel bad for the boots on the ground, I've met enough of them and they are just so fucking lost and clueless for their ages that it may as well be smothering a child

they as people just have no fucking idea and it's pitiful, spare them they just want to be humans

however, the traitors upstairs and their spouses who work in related companies to push treason out into reality, yeah sure hang the husband and wife, and put the children into foster or adoptive care because holy shit child your parents were traitors, unless you wanna become wards of the state you're just gonna have to deal

that's why we got orphan's court

What are you a fucking idiot? Shill just posted without reading the tweet like a fake fuck.

Do you know what year this is? Fuck glow niggers. We all want them dead.

Never.

Once the corruption spreads as far as it has, excising the cancer means killing the patient. Either the patient dies in operation or it dies when the corruption has eaten everything that is can.

Start at the top and work your way down. But, I definitely want the traitors to hang on live television so kids see what happens to traitors.

Blumfp is done for this time snowflake!!!!
Want to cry about it?

>at least it's not the foot soldiers
go suck kike dick some more you faggot, there should be nothing left of the FBI as it currently stands

>horrible bait
I hope you know that I'm only taking the bait because its so bad, it's good. Kinda like that movie
>the Room

No one ever gets arrested

So that's why the antytrump campaing of today

imagine my fucking shock

>>A federal judge who investigated FBI comited suicide by two shots to the head sources say
In 3...2...1..

Let them go, they were just trying to survive the corrupt system that would have purged them for not corrupting themselves... but they should also face stricter guidelines and become the main advocates of transparency now that they understand how the corruption grew. “The hand that reaches from the grave to grip your throat is the strong hand you want on the wheel.”
Just place like 30 cameras on it and make it visible to everyone

The FBI should be disbanded and all FBI agents given a full NSA xkeyscore workup, before they are charged with treason and sedition.

Attached: DD7B0EA1-AD61-44CB-A887-2DC452AEE1EC.jpg (800x1000, 100K)

Anyone else remember how the FBI was supposed to be a temporary organization?

this doesn't surprise me at all

>24 May 2018
>1 post by this ID
>no link to article
SAGE