Why do twitter girls worship mediocre white boys Jow Forums?

Tyrone has had enough of this shit.
twitter.com/umcornell/status/1086105997591089153?s=21

Attached: 6A0329F1-BBE0-4C4D-A1A7-0EA2604992BA.jpg (750x858, 284K)

das rite whiteboi

Cornell.... snicker

Lol This nigga is named after a white female warrior and saint

>the eternal negro

Why do white people have no top lip?

Even a cursory glance of black people on Twitter shows how genuinely racist they are, on par with Jow Forums desu. Sure it wasn't like this in the 90s, when race relations were far better and people gave less of a shit about skin colour. This is entirely down to self-hating white liberals who deliberately stoke up racial division, and reward black people for becoming racists.

big lips is a feminine feature dumb nigger

Because we eat with utensils and don't need to suck nectar out of large nuts in the wild.

wtf is white boy of the month???

>see 5 white bois that look alike
At least I dont get mistaken for a zoo animal

Fuck it’s over for us Jow Forums.

Attached: CE8CFB45-5B42-416F-AAC8-1830FF7145C4.jpg (750x250, 83K)

Sigh search it on twitter. Basically twitter elects a white boy for them to gush over every month and they spam photos of him. They all kinda look the same. Previous months were Timothee Chalomet, Tom Holland etc.

lol. Blacks still have not realized that they are hideous to even their own women.

Attached: 1510015891435.jpg (225x224, 12K)

Seriously, that stuff is all over Twitter. Everyday I see all kinds of girls lusting over white boys, and that’s a good thing!

fuckin hell, I don't use social media because I figured it was for morons. Guess I was right

They’re not exactly masculine though are they. Well at least they’re white I suppose.

Thank god im Asian

Attached: FE8892FD-7031-4A8C-887D-F02AFE52B52C.jpg (1218x1484, 344K)

Why do you losers give attention to literal nobodies on twitter???

>UMG guyzzz, dis twatter person said sumting
>REEEEEEE

Worst generation to date.

Kpop saved you

ohhhh shit das rite ! only black bois in my dms baka fo real keep it 100

are you a bot, a schill, or is this a genuine post baka keep it 100 ?

Normally I wouldn't even bother with a thread like this but black twitter never fails to boggle my mind. What's with the commend of having no upper lips? Isn't that how a normal person is meant to look like??? First the bullshit about MUH SPICES and WYTE FOOD IZ SHIEEET, now this. God damn niggers, I'd like to see them eat a pot of goulash in front of me. Fucking candyass mutants

Attached: 1547755012951.jpg (750x870, 42K)

Nice

>No top lips
What?

Going through his twitter feed really baffled me. You can practically see their stupidity and sub human behaviour from their pictures and tweets alone.
I feel so incredibly distant from those "people" it actually frightens me that we have to live in the same society as them. Slavery was the one of the greatest mistakes in American history.

Attached: 1443338566721.jpg (400x400, 71K)

Nice. I'm Asian too.

No you’re poo

Abdul, I...

only when you've done something bad in britbong country

Bump

Monkey of the month it is

Attached: 1547777188474.gif (250x333, 2.2M)

i can go down the street and see 5 white people that look the same.
i can go to the prison and see way more than 5 black people that look the same.

pls calm down sir

Edgy

But true

This is kinda true, kinda not. LA riots and other instances. White liberals stoke what's always been there.

Kek

Show bob and vegen, am horny sexy

prove me wrong faggot

Cant

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1541518304907.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Attached: 4523454.png (621x783, 458K)

this is a parody account of a black man just ignore it

No it isn’t. It’s real

Niggers triggered over being genetically inferior. How dis make you feel black boi?

Attached: 13f.jpg (500x491, 30K)

White boys are the ultimate bad boy now
>demonized by media
>banned off most platforms
>restricted from political events

Kek

Attached: 1523998023549.jpg (255x204, 8K)

In all fairness that is one ugly nigger even by nigger standards, I get why hes mad.

lol
dem asian boys gettin it in

That's the best part, the more anti white shit has gotten the more I see non white women chasing white boys.

Interesting, I haven’t really seen that but I haven’t really been looking for it

leave canada chink

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 10K)

little pacific island women follow me around like dogs

Which state?

>self-hating white liberals
that's a funny way of spelling Jews, user...

Another Brave Black Man Has Had Enough.

Attached: 5827F0C6-E355-4CE2-801F-4469753E26BF.jpg (750x801, 267K)

Another Tired Rightous Black Man

Attached: D31A9864-4DBA-491E-9B18-2E7A14BF5C6D.jpg (750x199, 83K)

Bump

>trying to decipher the ebonic gibberish on a nigger's twitter

It was like this in the 90s, they just kept it to themselves. Now that twitter exists and the (((popular culture))) worships at the altar of negrolatry they have no reason to hide it anymore.

Black people legitimately hate white people and want them dead. It’s an objective fact. Probably within a decade the politicians will be talking like South Africans.

The question is when will white shitlibs realize this? There is literally nothing they can do for blacks to change their mind. If you’re white you are the enemy. You can either grovel in front of your enemy or stand with your allies.

>black queens

Why can’t black people conjugate verbs? It is their, not they.

Nigger of 3/5ths of the month.

Do you really want that though? White men belong with white women.

this nigga can't even decide if it's a boy or girl. fuck him

Why would you walk to a gas station?

I hate when these niggers say 'they' instead of 'their'

Dats deys cul-chuh

Black men have the lowest sexual market value of all men. The (((media))) has tricked you all into obsessing over BMWF when it’s a huge joke. Take some pride in your heritage and stop letting these cancerous ideas live rent free in your head.

What flag is that?

Yes, (((white liberals)))
>with no lips
>implying anyone is attracted to big lips on men.

Attached: oycp9vjg_400x400.jpg (396x396, 26K)

Full lips are a feminine feature designed to signal fertility and readiness to mate Females evolved this feature as a direct replacement for reddening and swelling of the vulva and buttocks in apes, which would occur while the female is in heat. Humans are fertile all year round and thus females took this feature on as a permenant mark. Put simply: Black men have the evolved equivalent of a big fat monkey pussy/ass on their face ;)

>tip lips
*triggered*

....Where the fuck were you in the 90s? we laughed our asses off at nogs on Cops nightly

No I don't want it at all, I just think it's funny women are such sellouts. The more racist they think whites are the more they want to fuck them lol.

Just to clarify a bit more, the reason why females didn’t simply take on the trait of swelled vulva/butt is that we typically mate from the front (think missionary), whilst primates only from behind with some exceptions in banobos

based pajeet
i-pop will take the world by storm soon

This nigger bitch has the balls to stand up to the Jews, and what are you white bois doing, except whining on Jow Forums?

Attached: 6244912839_faf4ea3eb9_b.jpg (683x1024, 330K)

why do they type/talk like this
I can understand back in the 80s, the 90s, earlier and much earlier - you lived in your own community, maybe this was all you normally heard
but now you niggers KNOW what's proper english and what's ghetto speak and you still spout it out and expect me to respect you
talk like a normal educated human being and maybe you'd be treated more like one
'giving they pussy' 'we letting it fly'
so corny and lame, it's like someone LARPing a black person from the 70s. cheesy ass niggers

grammar imposes a white supremacist structure on free sentence making

Because they cant actually speak English. They say it's on purpose but if you had blacks in your English classes it's pretty obvious it isnt.

Attached: 1464581697192.jpg (500x387, 45K)

dat top lip doe

Yeah but we could still joke about differences and that eased some tension and hate. Now the humor is taken out of it so everybody is on edge.

holy shit lmao

Attached: 1476923004010.jpg (512x384, 41K)

So she admits that whites are more attractive on average

I'm happy for you guys.

not caring is attractive

Litterally everyone thinks this, they just pretend they dont.

Thanks mate.

Attached: 515.gif (640x480, 1001K)

Bantz

#blackfragility

Then they finally date an asian man once and never do it again. Happens all the time here.

>First the bullshit about MUH SPICES and WYTE FOOD IZ SHIEEET,
Cajun cooking comes from the French
No one told the niggers in today's Louisiana about that though

Winter
Lips are really fucking sensitive to the cold

Nice drug rug

>Sure it wasn't like this in the 90s
It probably was, there was just no social media to expose you to the opinions of the masses. Everything had to pass through the corporate filter back then unless it was coming from within your own IRL social circle.

Attached: 05F572A7-83F5-45C1-990A-1C60FA9EFA7E.jpg (743x576, 50K)

What are the evolutionary advantages of large lips (that often stick out well beyond the mount), wide flat noses, and tight curly hair?
The only one I could propose a theory for is the hair
bugs prefer straight hair because it's easier to move through. Does tight curly hair keep bugs away? Anyone have statistics on lice-infection among black populations? I may be way off base and they're the same as everyone else.