Can you be hyper-nationalist while also being very much against war...

can you be hyper-nationalist while also being very much against war? it seems to me like every nationalist just wants the whole *historically significant places/culturally significant places/region they occupy/are located in* for themselves without any consideration for other peoples. its optimistic but i think you could have a strong nation-state, neighbours you think of as brothers and peace between everyone.

Attached: germania.1.jpg (1188x675, 711K)

No, war is human nature.

>against war
I'd rather keep war on this hemisphere

That is how the European Union is meant to be.
they are trying to foist this pozzed version on us instead

yeah but, its also human nature to go against human nature? why would you want to fight when you can just prosper and deal with internal issues?

your countrys been warring with x nations non-stop ever since its conception, yall are a lost cause
i believe so too, but theyre trying to make it into a united states of europe, own army, own space expl., trapping everyone inside economically when really we should work to help eachother :)

Of course, pride in ones kin does not mean hating the other races.

With Europe for example, you can have each country proud to be that country with cooperation with its neighboring countries striving to increase their own prosperity and sovereignty.

i wish that was the case but see and my respond , looking at the current situation of the eu, while most countries help eachother out economically, noone really wants to help eachother, either everyone wants the others dead, or everyone wants europe turned into a conglomerate of nations and cultures.

War is normal, but I figured, that that way the conflict is exported and on the border(if it really breaks out), rather than inside.

yeah, your guy seems to be at the forefront of the fight against it. European elections will actually be important this year. I'm kinda a little disappointed that I won't get a chance to vote in them.
One of the problems of brexit is there won't be much of a counter balance to this idea of a federated EU. UK kinda kept that in check a bit, because we were always a bit suspicious of it.
It's going to be down to you guys, the Italians, Polish and whoever else you can get to act as a bulwark against the French and Germans pushing their agenda.

The EU was indeed a mistake. It was supposed to be economics only, and has evolved to be much more than that. Granted, the EU is slowly shifting to the right, but even then it should be gotten rid of. At no point should a country be answering to, obeying the laws of, and subjugating itself to another country or conglomeration of countries.

As soon as burgers open their mouths they reaveal their cluelessness.

"We must build a kind of United States of Europe". - Winston Churchill

sure, i guess. but thats because of conflict, conflict has to be resolved one way or the other but most wars never get a reason, theyre informally for territory or for oil or whatever but formally for whatever the attacking gov. decided to fake. thats not a war thats just assholishness
yeah, i think its both a curse and a blessing that you guys are leaving, if you stayed you couldve tried to calmed the germans and the frenchies and, with a compromise, couldve kept the eu in check, but with you leaving you (for the better) set an example for what to do when they get out of hand, but also signaling apathy(?) its hard for me to explain. with you, the skeptics, leaving its gonna be both easier for others to leave but harder for people that stay to get what they want

Yes. Since the opposite of nationalism is imperialism.
You must have global desires in order to be an imperialist.

i cant say much other than that i fully agree :)
yeah, churchill did say that, but nobody wanted that, sorry. noone wants that today either, a united states of europe is not working as you can see, a free-trade deal and a mutual agreement to help eachother would actually you know work?

We ARE against war, but they bought all on us.

Go be butthurt about brexit somewhere else, and take your idea of a United Europe someone else.

>You must have global desires in order to be an imperialist.

We eagerly await the day the US dissolves its 1000 bases around the wolrd.

Not holding our breath.

yeah, its just the entitlement these self-proclaimed 'nationalists' have over stuff that makes no sense is what makes them stand out, i guess theyre like a really stupid limbo between nationalism and imperialism, only wanting to have control over *historically or culturally important region*. a new term should be coined for that...

The EU is literally as popular as ever. Even in Hungary.

:(
:)
:))))

So you take your idea of a United States of America elswhere? Or is that part allowed? With all its globalism and multiculturalism which you worship.

now see, you say that but, anecdotally speaking, not true. speaking looking at news outlets? not true. speaking looking at internet 'politicians'? not true.

To some degree yes, if the country in question is massive and I mean Russian,USA,China,India level of massive then you dont need to expand to get resources or get more space for living.

kek about the hypocrisy, but noone in the us worships multiculturalism either, and the few that do are for some reason always have the highest influence *thonk*. you seem to have a really twisted world-view of what and how people think germanbro

When did we combine several nation-states into one mega-state here in the USA? Never. I do no worship globalism personally, I speak out against it. You're thinking of the Leftist elites of the USA who push this, much like the Leftists in Germany.

so youd justify if a small country incapable of self-sustainance tried to get territory/resources by force?

see? ?
this guy gets it

I would not justify it but I would understand the logic or better said the need for it.Now if you talk about nations that are massive far bigger than the European continent then there its nothing to justify.

Burgers are retarded. They bring down the IQ of this board entirely. They've also driven away a lot of Europos to Jow Forums. For good reason.

Attached: Ameribear.png (625x493, 374K)

okay, youre very reasonable romaniabro, we need more people like you :)
so toxic :(

>can you be hyper-nationalist while also being very much against war?
Nationalism among multiple countries living in proximity lead to war so long as there are limited resources. That being said, a true nationalist country doesn't throw the lives of its country's men away for bad reasons.

No, that is what they told you the European Union was meant to be. What it is now is what it was always meant to be.

The only thing the two of have done is dismiss my argument without actually rebutting it, or having any actual response for that matter.

refer to , and You both think very rationally, i like you both :)

Dont worry in your next stupid attack we will make sure to wipe you out for realz this time like you did with Horthy in 1942.

it was what the higher-ups wanted, not the people!
thats a modern german for you
sorry? i dont know jack shit about history, why wipe us out? i love you guys a lot! i live close to the border and visit often bros

When Horthy forces took Transylvania after the Axis forces us to they started to genocide small villages at the border with Hungary that had romanians.

big oof see this is exactly the stuff i want to avoid ;-;

I dont have bad blood with you since in my opinion genociding a group isnt necessarily bad.

Fuck Jew wars. Race war is the only war.

tfw that is what ive been talking about not wanting for the past hour
huh what finnbro

Then how do you intend on getting rid of non ethnic people that migrated here or came a long time ago?

not letting them here in the first place and throwing them out are equally lethal and more effortless :)

Fair enough.

O1G- OP egy geci

thats mean :(
hes an absoloute idiot but atleast hes not bending over to the eudiots

not possible, nationalism is by definition, anti-cooperation. you can't have peace in nationalistic world

You can be against war in most circumstances but if you will not defend your self when necessary you will be destroyed, nature is not kind to the absolute pacifist.

i didnt say i wouldnt defend myself, i just think that wars for the sake of wars is stupid, dying is horrible and trauma even more so.